MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is too cool.

Wow, it is like a handcrafted wooden VTR with a bloody Orchid as the atty....

*Brain Explodes*

BTW, now that I've gotten the wicking down, my Orchid is simply destroying the juice...more hungry than the Fogger...yikes.
They tend to be that way. I have mine built to .2ohms and you can almost watch the juice go down when it is on my God Box.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My next box is from the same woodworker......ready for this? Dna 40! The only one he plans on making.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
nE8tF1F.png

Some of his other pieces. The Chequerboard one is NOT inlaid...he actually butcher blocked all those wee pieces!! Damn near bought that one as well tonight.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I adore anchovies...just not cooked in any way.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
:( I can't find a wood mod maker to make me a mini.

I said the same about the thank you threads when it hit before.
It's a contest and very annoying.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, am I being nitpicky...or is it REALLY NECESSARY to flood the forum with eleventybazillion "thank you" threads??????

No, but if ya look at the rules for that contest, they asked for it....

Fb crowd found it..aieee...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really...really...really want a Lignum Vitae VV Lipo Box Mod (size of the iStick)...

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to take my furry fins to bed.
Good night folks

1. The premise is that humans would deviate from the current state of human DNA which contains 44 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. The next step of evolution would likely result in human DNA being reorganized into 46 and 2 chromosomes, according to Melchizedek.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Time to take my furry fins to bed.
Good night folks

1. The premise is that humans would deviate from the current state of human DNA which contains 44 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. The next step of evolution would likely result in human DNA being reorganized into 46 and 2 chromosomes, according to Melchizedek.
Nite Nite

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did that help?

Hey, Cherry, glad to hear they found out what's wrong.

It's not that hard to cure, and may be able to be done without surgery. Have they given you any treatment so that you're getting some relief?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After chatting with a Kami from Nepal via Skype, I was informed that the convex edge on my Khukuri should never be moderately sharp-scary sharp since the cutting/chopping/slicing capabilities are factored in with the weight/geometry. Even though the edge may appear/feel dull, it's edge maintains a microscopic serrations in which aid with the cutting/chopping/slicing but won't be clean rather sloppy. I was informed that my Khukuri is indeed authentically hand forged with natural Kami imperfections which truly make it a one of a kind. This Kami doesn't forge for KHHI and that is why I contacted him to get a secondary opinion.

The edge is obviously sharp since I keep cutting myself...time to hide it, lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a good mate named Rabrindra who is Gurkha. He lives in Kathmandu and was in the Nepalese Army....now owns a very posh lingerie boutique...go figure LOL. My father served with a Gurkha regiment whilst serving in the British 42nd Regiment in WWII in Burma.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a good mate named Rabrindra who is Gurkha. He lives in Kathmandu and was in the Nepalese Army....now owns a very posh lingerie boutique...go figure LOL. My father served with a Gurkha regiment whilst serving in the British 42nd Regiment in WWII in Burma.

I have Nepalese friends as well, only one is a Gurkha...the rest are nothing special.

I really want to relocate to Nepal, friendly folks!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have Nepalese friends as well, only one is a Gurkha...the rest are nothing special.

I really want to relocate to Nepal, friendly folks!
Very reasonable rents and general cost of living. English is somewhat widely spoken.

VU Sponsors