Member For 5 Years
swim_in_bacon_tshirt-r8b2497d7c95b4881872bc616d449d705_f0yki_324.jpg

Or, swimming bacon...:D

swimming-pig.jpg

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#easily entertained :)
Oh yes you have no idea . A piece of string can keep me amused for a good hour . Even better yet, when the power goes out and everyone complains because there is nothing to do , just give me a candle and I make the best shadow puppets on the wall that will entertain me for the evening. lol I love the small things in life .

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes you have no idea . A piece of string can keep me amused for a good hour . Even better yet, when the power goes out and everyone complains because there is nothing to do , just give me a candle and I make the best shadow puppets on the wall that will entertain me for the evening. lol I love the small things in life .
Kinda like a kitty?:D
bliss-tinsel.jpg

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bwahhahahahha soooo true ! By the way Fishee I sent your package out on Friday . The tracking number is in my studio so when I go out there I will send it to you.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bwahhahahahha soooo true ! By the way Fishee I sent your package out on Friday . The tracking number is in my studio so when I go out there I will send it to you.
AWESOME!!!:)

You're definitely my mostest favorite kitty :cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will never again live somewhere where it is warm/hot all the time! The only possible exception is Malaysia...and only because I have mates there.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, took a bit of a self imposed break from posting so instead of filling the thread with responses to the things I found most interesting, I'll just throw a few in here:

@franciscan Nice mod
@CaFF The potatoe, beef and peppers dish looked yummy
@Midniteoyl ... you know your a vaper when you look at the mug and think "wow, that would be awesome for mixing DIY juice!"
@cherrycakes I'm actually sorry to hear that you have fibroyds that have been hurting you that much, and VERY surpised that they were not diagnosed earlier. I've said it before and I'll EMPHATICALLY say it again, FIND A NEW OBGYN, your current one is incompetent. My wife had them, and 2 other women I worked with had them to same level of pain that you have been expressing and it took hysterectomies to bring relief for all 3 of them, which was particulary had for the one who did not have any children.
@Tripster I so wish I could have flown with one of those suits, but never that close to the ground!
@kelli Don't hibernate, we'd all miss you

@adk1989 @glassgrl @Whiskey and everybody else, howdy!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
one question. how does one go about learning to fly those things without killing yourself?

Schooling...Hours of Indoor Air Tunnel...Hours of Skydiving...Hours of Base Jumping...Hours and Hours of experience before Proximity Wingsuit Flying.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I did my mandatory 7 jumps in the military....hated every one of them.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was required due to my "job" in the military. Turns out that after training, it was never necessary. I have significant acrophobia.

VU Sponsors