Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am making what i refer to as shit in a pot Hubby hates the name but to bad. It black beans, pinto beans, red yellow and orange sweet peppers, Bell peppers, Onion, Jalepeno and habenaro peppers diced tomatoes and ground turkey (or beef) I serve it over rice usually no need for spices but if I do its sason and adobo
Sounds like jazzed up rice n' beans to me. Keep going, you'll get to Jambalaya soon:D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight is fondue night. Had a hell of a time finding a fondue pot, got one at a Salvation Army store for $2. Fondue was all the rage in the 70's apparently.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please sir, do give us a detailed description of just exactly what MANHOOD smells like!

I hear pineapple can have quite the impact.;)
Something like this
images

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was cooking dinner one day chopping veggies and getting stuff ready when hubby and the boys started talking shit so i threw all that in a pot and told them here NOW you can eat shit!! Funny how they beg me to make it atleast once a week now and the huge pot I make is GONE. All my veggies are either home grown or organic. ( I also make a homemade tomatoe bisque soup). Oh I almost forgot I add cilantro to the shit in a pot as well

Catchy! Ya need to trademark it! :p :D :p :D

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep seeing Kelli everywhere I go

b20da390ae815928a67442d7352cf030.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
does it drive anyone else buggy that almost everyone on this forum uses the word "your" for "you are"? it's "you're" people!!

Yes.

My guess is most folks use their phones to surf (!) and are too lazy to correct the auto-type thingy. Or, they forgot how to spell. ;-)

Bugs me sometimes that when I do smaller thumbnails of pics, hardly anyone looks at the full-sized versions. Basically, people just skim the Web on phones these days.

On my 22" 1680x1050 screen, 640x480 is a nearly postage stamp. I thought we left that behind in the 1990s when the average screen was 800x600 or 1024x768??

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I just entered a drawing to win a Thanksgiving feast basket at the local market. Looks like it might contain about $200 worth of food! I put the name and phone number of my parishes food pantry on the tickets. Och, would that not be amazing for some family that could not afford but a sandwich on that holiday?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I just entered a drawing to win a Thanksgiving feast basket at the local market. Looks like it might contain about $200 worth of food! I put the name and phone number of my parishes food pantry on the tickets. Och, would that not be amazing for some family that could not afford but a sandwich on that holiday?

yes, and that is very generous of you, hun. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually lol. I'm really really dumb when it comes to school stuff like that lol. Grammer and spelling are not my strengths at all!

I do try my best though

it's ok really....it's just one of my "things". i am sure it bothers some people that i never capitalize anything. :p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if your stuff is there, and their stuff is here, and you're planning on leaving and they’re as well....then hire a bloody truck and don't forget everyone's stuff!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
if your stuff is there, and their stuff is here, and you're planning on leaving and they’re as well....then hire a bloody truck and don't forget everyone's stuff!
Uhhhhhh do what???

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have that on the door in my shop. Minus the happy Friday part. Weekends don't mean much to me.
Sherwin Williams is having their 40% off paint sale if anyone needs paint. I love their paint...but not enough to pay full price. lol I'm doing a nice blue/gray for the walls called Languid Blue and Devon cream for the wainscot and trim.
Sounds good. Is that a nationwide sale?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know what manhood smells like, but I know what men like to smell.
"Spiced mahogany, bergamot, apple wood, tonka bean, patchouli, cedarwood, oak, cardamom, bourbon, and allspice". That is what my shaving soap, beard oil, body spray smells of.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Spiced mahogany, bergamot, apple wood, tonka bean, patchouli, cedarwood, oak, cardamom, bourbon, and allspice". That is what my shaving soap, beard oil, body spray smells of.
No vanilla? Or are you going to make me tell the story of how I ended up in a gay men's club surrounded by a crowd of gay men with one sitting in my lap, all because I was smoking a pipe with vanilla tobacco?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No vanilla? Or are you going to make me tell the story of how I ended up in a gay men's club surrounded by a crowd of gay men with one sitting in my lap, all because I was smoking a pipe with vanilla tobacco?
Lol, nice.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's very crazy night there muth... I think I will go with the vanilla in french toast ..mmm that's sounds yummy

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm all over the place at the moment, so I might be a bit responding

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was planning on doing the same once I drain the last of the "Rear Diff". Might wick it for "Smoked Banana Custard". That is the juice I'm using for tomorrow night's cloud comp.

VU Sponsors