Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, i was gonna volunteer for cuddling.
bright_idea_smiley_emoticon.gif

:p

don't be hurt, though. i've been short on words, since my mom died, last week.

Cuddle volunteering is a hobby... ;-)

Aww damn, can't remember if I knew that, but my condolences anyways man...sux to lose a parent. :(

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about your Mom Sambuca. Lost mine long ago. Sucks. :(

Good evening everyone. :) I don't miss snow at ALL. Once in a great while we get a dusting and people here just freak the fuck out over it. And still tailgate. Derp.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet vape-mail day here. =)
I'd confused my tracking numbers and thought I was getting batteries today, turned out it's the GOOD package. :D

My first "chDNA" 30W mod and a lovely Orchid v4 - $61.00 shipped for both from the Focalecig USA warehouse.

So many versions of these Chana mods I can't keep up, but it's 30W, the passthrough works, fires everything I've thrown at it and feels rather nice too.

The Orchid is soaking it's nasty oils away, can't wait to build it.
Quality on it seems pretty high, no crunchy stuff and everything fits well. Gonna have to replace the infinitesimally tiny Allen post screws though...ugh!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VERY nice, Caff!!

Thanks!

I figured it was time...price isn't gonna get much better on them for some time, and no bad reviews on these that I have seen.

Love the POM/SS fatty DT on the Orchid...the package looks like a Yiilong and the quality is on par with my Fogger v4 by them, IDK though.

Gonna be fun to build this thang...

P1020851.JPG P1020852.JPG

Looks like the center block should come off, but I've tried to turn it and it ain't budging. Really don't want to break anything either.
Second pic is with the brass 510 removed, I can see what looks like the bottom of a threaded post...hmm.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cuddle volunteering is a hobby... ;-)

Aww damn, can't remember if I knew that, but my condolences anyways man...sux to lose a parent. :(

a hobby, or a way of life? :cool:

and thanks.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about your Mom Sambuca. Lost mine long ago. Sucks. :(

Good evening everyone. :) I don't miss snow at ALL. Once in a great while we get a dusting and people here just freak the fuck out over it. And still tailgate. Derp.

thanks glassgrl.

i used to drive for a living in seattle. they'd pretty much close the city, when it snowed. but i had to work cuz i'm from new england. it wasn't a matter of if you were going to get hit, but when. :eek:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks kick ass, Caff, Bet your having fun playing with your new stuff!!:D

Heheh...yup.

I'm pretty impressed with the Chana30 so far. It's not fancy, but it does what it's supposed to.
I ran a 25R halfway down just playing around with the mod and different atties, so now I'm seeing how long it takes to charge it back up.

Normally, I won't be doing that as I prefer using my I4 charger, but just want to know. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heheh...yup.

I'm pretty impressed with the Chana30 so far. It's not fancy, but it does what it's supposed to.
I ran a 25R halfway down just playing around with the mod and different atties, so now I'm seeing how long it takes to charge it back up.

Normally, I won't be doing that as I prefer using my I4 charger, but just want to know. :)
Sometimes fancy doesn't apply, its gotta work right first in my book!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nuh uh....check again ;)

Yuppers, I doubt anyone is gonna catch Kelli in likes...she's over 1,000 ahead of the nearest peep. She's just too damn likable! ;)

However, I'm gunning for Hobby's post count.... ;-D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just did some testin'...
Used my 0.9 DC Copper TOBH v2 and pumped it to 30W on the CHana.

It read 5.2v...

Calc:

30W.png

Seems legit. :D

BTW, don't try that nonsense using 18mg ECX Captain juice...

1362087423564-holy_sheep_balls.jpg

Funny thing I don't quite grok yet: atties I've used on say the SVD at 10W, I can go far higher in wattage using this and no burnt or such. Just ridiculous vapor and flavorz. Power should be power unless this is realllly overstating it's power rating, eh?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ran a dual 24g .59ohm build in my Tobh V2 up to 10v today. Amazing flavour. Bloody mod started stepping down about four pulls later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just did some testin'...
Used my 0.9 DC Copper TOBH v2 and pumped it to 30W on the CHana.

It read 5.2v...

Calc:

View attachment 8520

Seems legit. :D

BTW, don't try that nonsense using 18mg ECX Captain juice...

1362087423564-holy_sheep_balls.jpg

Funny thing I don't quite grok yet: atties I've used on say the SVD at 10W, I can go far higher in wattage using this and no burnt or such. Just ridiculous vapor and flavorz. Power should be power unless this is realllly overstating it's power rating, eh?

if you say so, dear.
i_m_so_confused.gif

VU Sponsors