Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm at the point where I'm just going to tell them to give me my ultram and leave me the hell alone

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want this!!! LOL
k2-_3e0717c4-3238-4bba-9fb4-b0a0fd57ea5d.v1.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not here, thank god, all of Richmond shuts down for 1 inch, they even mention a chance of snow and the grocery stores are packed full of idiots buying beer and milk, like they'll never be able to get out to get any more
Time to take some ultram and flush this keppra shit
I have a cousin who is an epileptic who takes Keppra. She say its some nasty stuff, makes her dizzy and sleepy most of the time.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I had special powers Moe I would change it to be Tuesday just for you but alas no special powers here. Sooooo it's still Monday , get over it , and love it . :D
Nah, I'll just be a sour bitch until Tuesday. And you'll get over it and love it :p :D :p :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh...a quiet day so far. A bit warmer today, almost 35F. :)

Made up some "Absinthe" juice I've been putting off, it seems pretty good though.
I may have gotten a weee bit carried away and put in a bit of green food coloring just for S&G...
Holy shit, that stuff is powerful! I used one tiny drop and well...it's very green.

Oh, and I made a hoagie for lunch...

k9XgFrgl.jpg

Bologna, smoked turkey, thin strips of summer sausage, sharp American cheese, bacon mustard & mayo, thinly sliced Serrano chile / onion / green olives on a nice and soft Hoagie roll. Yummers. =)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I swear to god half the stuff they tried to treat my pain with only makes things ten times worse
Be careful.. I took so much Motrin and Tylenol 3 back in the day (all they would give you back then) before my surgeries that I shut down my Kidneys and hurt my Liver.. Got blood poisoning.. Wasnt fun :(

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh...a quiet day so far. A bit warmer today, almost 35F. :)

Made up some "Absinthe" juice I've been putting off, it seems pretty good though.
I may have gotten a weee bit carried away and put in a bit of green food coloring just for S&G...
Holy shit, that stuff is powerful! I used one tiny drop and well...it's very green.

Oh, and I made a hoagie for lunch...

k9XgFrgl.jpg

Bologna, smoked turkey, thin strips of summer sausage, sharp American cheese, bacon mustard & mayo, thinly sliced Serrano chile / onion / green olives on a nice and soft Hoagie roll. Yummers. =)
Its 22F here with a windchill of 5F.. :confused:

Too much Sauté?

Yp43Gfn.jpg

Naww...

g995IiN.jpg

VU Sponsors