Alternate Universe

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been waiting 2 hrs for the Bloomington City Council to get to their E Cig Sampling Ban Indoor Use Ban Live feed with Volume off I must of listened to 30 Old Bob Dylan Songs now this

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok @Whiskey as promised here ya go the kitchen gutting... The guy in the first pic help me for 2 days.. Notice the stink stick ...He is now Vaping!:)
2n6i6as.jpg

35lgn5d.jpg

The Temp sink I can take down at any time

etxg8p.jpg

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am a compulsive link poster need Doc to up my meds
watch

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fun fun.. Get to set all night in the ER with the MIL.. Found her on the floor on top of her groceries.. Guess she passed out trying to go through them.. She was barely able to grab the phone and speed dial Sherri..

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fun fun.. Get to set all night in the ER with the MIL.. Found her on the floor on top of her groceries.. Guess she passed out trying to go through them.. She was barely able to grab the phone and speed dial Sherri..
Do they know what happened??

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL Yes you're right, I stand corrected.
Jensy, I apologize about that direct to battery, hybridized cap thing you were talking about. I know what you mean now. You were talking about the ones with the hybrid cap. I was talking about the SMPL which is all one piece, no top cap. But, yes, you do have to be careful because if your atty has a recessed pin it can cause a battery short. lol. just had to get that off my mind.:)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:eek:
I'm double-fisting. I heard some reviewer say that you need to give your battery 9 seconds between draws and I can't wait that long so I've got two set-ups, one in each hand.
I wanna see bids of you double fisting..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh dear! My prayers are with her!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Jensy, I apologize about that direct to battery, hybridized cap thing you were talking about. I know what you mean now. You were talking about the ones with the hybrid cap. I was talking about the SMPL which is all one piece, no top cap. But, yes, you do have to be careful because if your atty has a recessed pin it can cause a battery short. lol. just had to get that off my mind.:)
I have two mods like that and love them both. The 29 (XXiX) has NO insulator in the hybrid adaptor. The 4nine does.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watch it most the time but my login is different, when I made this account for vu it used my real name, so now I am just me

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so sorry to hear this . I hope she is o.k.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Muth no worries ! And yes I am a big battery chicken.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh you would have hated what I did once to make a point to some wank at a vape meet

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"What's the big deal with a battery venting???" So I loaded a mostly cashed efest into my 29 and vented it.........he made poop come out....it was great hilarity.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
RRRRRRRAMMMMMMSTEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF ! Seriously use your words big fella . I have no idea what you are trying to say.:p

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I promise you he got the message. Have I mentioned that I am widely considered to be pure off muh trolley?
Say it ain't so. Life has now lost all meaning. :p :D

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you weren't such a cranky bitch I would cross my fingers for you on job :p Oh o.k I will then maybe you won't be so cranky then.:D Good luck MOE !

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you weren't such a cranky bitch I would cross my fingers for you on job :p Oh o.k I will then maybe you won't be so cranky then.:D Good luck MOE !
Just for you, I'll retain my sour puss. :p

Yeah, I'm all heart.

Thanks for the well wishes! :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

VU Sponsors