Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not

Not yet.. She has CHF so most likely heart/blood pressure related
Well.. heart and pressure where fine.. Shes been complaining of back pain in the kidney area for a bit now and I told her it was prolly her kidneys.. Well, they found she has a bladder infection that made it to her kidneys, so shes in the hospital for a day or so getting an antibiotic IV drip..

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm double-fisting. I heard some reviewer say that you need to give your battery 9 seconds between draws and I can't wait that long so I've got two set-ups, one in each hand.

desktop-1412800278.png

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well.. heart and pressure where fine.. Shes been complaining of back pain in the kidney area for a bit now and I told her it was prolly her kidneys.. Well, they found she has a bladder infection that made it to her kidneys, so shes in the hospital for a day or so getting an antibiotic IV drip..
Glad to hear that it looks like she should be okay.

Spent most of our day at Peyton Manning's Childrens Hospital with our son because of his bowel obstruction. They got him pretty well cleaned out and we go back later this week to make sure. Still a little concerned because he was complaining that his stomach hurt tonight and wanted it rubbed which is really unusual for him because of his autism and lack of pain receptors. Actually its the first time that I can remember that he has expressed that he was in pain.

Hopefully things go well for both of them.

@jensy, I'm with @Midniteoyl and want to see the vids too! ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Spent most of our day at Peyton Manning's Childrens Hospital with our son because of his bowel obstruction. They got him pretty well cleaned out and we go back later this week to make sure. Still a little concerned because he was complaining that his stomach hurt tonight and wanted it rubbed which is really unusual for him because of his autism and lack of pain receptors. Actually its the first time that I can remember that he has expressed that he was in pain.

Hope your kid improves..

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning! .................and Tuesday's just as bad.................

"Happiness is not something far away. It is to be found neither in fame nor in popularity. When you live with integrity,
your heart begins to fill with a happiness as vast as the universe. It's about being true to yourself and starting from
where you are."

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good thing they're finally solving the problem

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's good news @CaFF. Hopefully it won't take the spell checks too long to catch up.

Good morning peeps. It's about 50 degrees cooler than it was yesterday, seems like a good day to clean and start the prep for the walls.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's good news @CaFF. Hopefully it won't take the spell checks too long to catch up.

Good morning peeps. It's about 50 degrees cooler than it was yesterday, seems like a good day to clean and start the prep for the walls.

Yeah, I've had to add vaping terms to all of my browsers...be nice if they were included. :)

FWIW, using packing tape to protect the numbers on your DIY syringes is just awesome.

I know this is old news to most, but still, it's nifty and easy.

IMG_0193.JPG

Can't even see it, eh? ;-)

I also love those Excel brand syringes ..no sticking plunger even with water or when dry. Cheap at medical supply houses too.

Mine were bought, or in this case a freebie with order, from WL: http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=71_73

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just use a bunch I still have from Universal Ink refill kits.. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For S&G, instead of plugging into USB to charge the battery in my Chana30, I took it out and metered it before putting it on the I4 charger.

Showing about 1/4 left on the display and starting to fade a bit, the removed Samsung 25R metered at 3.63v. Right about where I'd charge it in a mech.

Not too bad I guess.:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hay, check out my Wang....

IMG_0194.JPG

OK, not mine, but a cutie local news reporter. Yes, her surname is Wang. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Ae prayers give him a hug for me..

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
izzat a gigantic gap between your atty and mod?

Yup. I use a 510-510 adapter on it to protect the weakazz threads on the mod.
MANY peeps have had them get stripped, so I do this. Looks don't matter much, I'm a hermit and the cat doesn't care anyways. ;-)

Practicality > Pretty

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a "fancy" breakfast. Probably some spiffy French name for it, IDK...lol

12-grain bread got toasted, sliced into triangles and spread with green hab sauce.

Meanwhile, I was sauteing up some cooked/diced breakfast sausage, smoked deli turkey, onion, crushed garlic, a couple minced Thai chiles, Sambal Olek, S&P and some dry Sweet Basil.

When that was done, added some tapioca starch and half/half to make a simple sauce, then added cheese. =)

Poured the cheesy stuff over the arranged toast then made a couple of eggs over easy (flipped but runny) and here you have it....

The pretty shot:

The grubbin' time shot where I spread yolk everywhere:

Weird shit happened: One of the first eggs I broke, it was entirely frickin' RED.
Basically, a bloody egg. Never seen that before in 40 years. YUCK!

This is why I always pause a second after cracking - to inspect the egg before putting into the pan.

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG isn't it just mid November?? WHY did my bathroom pipe freeze already WTF. I am thinkin it might be because the bathroom below it is completely gutted and the pipes run threw the crawlspace attached to that bathroom. I really need some time off so I can finish that bathroom ugh

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG isn't it just mid November?? WHY did my bathroom pipe freeze already WTF. I am thinkin it might be because the bathroom below it is completely gutted and the pipes run threw the crawlspace attached to that bathroom. I really need some time off so I can finish that bathroom ugh

That sucks... :(

I leave the tiny baseboard in the bathroom on at a 50F setting just in case. Normally, the ambient heat from the apt. below keeps stuff warm enough.

Maybe use some heat tape if the area isn't heated? My folks had to do that in their old house, where the pipes were under the floor in the exposed crawlspace.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sucks... :(

I leave the tiny baseboard in the bathroom on at a 50F setting just in case. Normally, the ambient heat from the apt. below keeps stuff warm enough.

Maybe use some heat tape if the area isn't heated? My folks had to do that in their old house, where the pipes were under the floor in the exposed crawlspace.
I am just waiting to get a truck out to my house to install closed cell in that area then I can put the walls back up but ya I did cut the heat to that room

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna go with plastic for the first one I think...and maybe a dna40 board
Very nice.
I bought a couple of Fat Daddy Vapes 510 connectors a while back for a few of my projects. They're very nice, and pretty damn cheap in the grand scheme of things. If they'll fit into your plan, I highly recommend them. Get the optional trim ring to bring them out flush to a 22mm atty.

VU Sponsors