Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
freaks-from-the-supermarket14.jpg
Bwahahhahahha you made me choke on a piece of my apple when I looked down .

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BAD MONKEY! How many men WISH they could just kick back and have a relaxing toss whenever and wherever, lol.
"If masturbating offends you, then do not sit so close to me on the bus"
Did I hear spankiing the Monkey,, Ohh yes Spanking the Monkey, Chocking the Chicken, Sanding the wood. Playing with your toy..

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just saying that I built an HTPC in the past year and didn't need to, because my needs were perfectly met by Chromebox, which I didn't know about until I had already bought the parts. No matter because that build became a replacement for an aging PC. And no comparison to the serious WMC network you built. You must really like your movie library available instantly at all times! Cheers.
Yep, It's awesome. Check out DVDFab. Works really well to rip DVD's to your hard drive and they keep up with all the latest data encryptions so at most it takes a couple of weeks after a release before you can rip it and add it to your library.

Glad to hear that we weren't butting heads ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a cousin who is an epileptic who takes Keppra. She say its some nasty stuff, makes her dizzy and sleepy most of the time.
Yep, I was on Keppra for about a year and it made my brain cloudy. Was constantly trying to think through a fog. Glad to be off of it.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to end up killing myself or my husband. Why do most meds make me so irritable

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I swear to god half the stuff they tried to treat my pain with only makes things ten times worse
Cherrycakes! What is happening to you? I'm a pretty sensitive gal and reading your posts, I'm feeling sick inside. Can't stand pain; mine or others. You're so young to be in so much pain. What's going on, if I may ask?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cherrycakes! What is happening to you? I'm a pretty sensitive gal and reading your posts, I'm feeling sick inside. Can't stand pain; mine or others. You're so young to be in so much pain. What's going on, if I may ask?
They're convinced it's nerve damage. I'm not so sure

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've also ordered 5 bottles of "$100 Apple Pie" from Northern Lights Vapor Co.

VU Sponsors