Alternate Universe

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Next time anyone goes to a so called "live connect" remember this and how much you payed
Well, ya.. been a long time. Think they can sing like that while jumping around the stage?

But there are lot of real singers.. especially the older bands..

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very nice.
I bought a couple of Fat Daddy Vapes 510 connectors a while back for a few of my projects. They're very nice, and pretty damn cheap in the grand scheme of things. If they'll fit into your plan, I highly recommend them. Get the optional trim ring to bring them out flush to a 22mm atty.
Sounds like a plan sir

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ellloooooo

tumblr_neoombHdMi1tuqzijo1_1280_zpsb913f1ca.jpg
:rolleyes:;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Getting ready to look at prices so I can build my own box mod
Are you planning to go regulated or mech?

Be sure to give us updates on how your progress.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Update on my son: They decided to try a more natural route before taking the surgical step and we go back later this week to check on his progress.

He was up most of the night complaining about his stomach hurting which is really saying a lot given that he doesn't really feel pain the way a typical kid does, most autistic kids/adults don't have a fully integrated nervous system, which causes problems in it's own right simply because they can be hurt pretty badly and it takes a caregiver noticing before it is taken care of which is similar to the current situation with my son.

Hopefully they got everything sorted for his body to be able to take care of everything by itself now and he will avoid surgery.

Thanks for the thoughts/prayers/well wishes.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update on my son: They decided to try a more natural route before taking the surgical step and we go back later this week to check on his progress.

He was up most of the night complaining about his stomach hurting which is really saying a lot given that he doesn't really feel pain the way a typical kid does, most autistic kids/adults don't have a fully integrated nervous system, which causes problems in it's own right simply because they can be hurt pretty badly and it takes a caregiver noticing before it is taken care of which is similar to the current situation with my son.

Hopefully they got everything sorted for his body to be able to take care of everything by itself now and he will avoid surgery.

Keep us posted ok??

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Definitely best wishes to your boy

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am me. I hold a monopoly on being me. Nobody else would want to be me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

My thoughts are with ya

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"The Prisoner " was one of my favourites

I still watch it time to time...It's a classic!...Some people don't realize after ep10 they were just making it up as they were going along...They only had a scrip to ep10

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lets plan a day that Foggy will be positive thinking for the WHOLE day.
Let's not. Don't mistake my Franciscan humility for unhappiness. We actually embrace and rejoice at our suffering. Do not endeavour to make any sense of that.

VU Sponsors