Fireworks-Adult-Super.001.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, Nova Broadcasting has updated their schedule for the week, and it is completely gutted.

Wonder what the new Vaping Underground Network schedule is going to look like come Wednesday...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its gonna look like Nova's gonna be sorry.....LOL
Yep, they have a grand total of 11 shows currently listed. Ooops... all because one or two people didn't want to take back a guy who played a sfx of a woman moaning during his show? Would really like to know what the real story is...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, they have a grand total of 11 shows currently listed. Ooops... all because one or two people didn't want to take back a guy who played a sfx of a woman moaning during his show? Would really like to know what the real story is...
Yea, what a mess that was, no holes barred (pun intended)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me too, that guy's way of introducing himself definitely makes an impression.

I'm trying to figure out why it is that whenever you venture out of this thread into one that catches my eye, everyone seems to get after you so much. I'm glad that you are around here though. :)
Although I detest being British born....I still have the personality. For reasons unclear to me, some Americans do not know what to make of that sometimes. I'm a kind soul, if not occasionally terse in a good natured way. The ears may go back but the tail is always wagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although I detest being British born....I still have the personality. For reasons unclear to me, some Americans do not know what to make of that sometimes. I'm a kind soul, if not occasionally terse in a good natured way. The ears may go back but the tail is always wagging.

My husband is 50% Irish 50% German

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Maybe I don't notice because I grew up on british comedies like Monty Python, The Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served, of course Benny Hill, and others

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

American born but with a very British sense of humor.

Signed Mr. Creosote.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mistake

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416358402.043805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416358402.043805.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bloody iPhone camera

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Highland coo come with sweaters
RbMQuxp.jpg

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me, too.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Odd when some Lasses put reading material on their backside, then get cross when you look at their bum tae read it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
edit

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
edit

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
edit

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
edit

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a feeling it's won't but they can't... you just have to find the right DR who can...The Dr with the skills
Agreed..

When my wife was diagnosed, they gave her a ride all the way to University of Chicago where they did more blood work and the Endoscopic Ultrasound and biopsy to comfirm.. They were suppose to also do the surgery right away. Well, they didnt. They made us come back 2 weeks later.. THEN, they waited again while they looked to see if she would be a good candidate for a Trial. After they told her she was, but she would still most likely die ("But hon, you would be helping others.. Think of all the information we would learn from you." - Exact quote :eek:) we refused and asked for the surgery. They said 'Ok' after a bit of prodding and, a MONTH after diagnosis, but said they couldnt do it laparoscopiclly and would have to cut her open from belly button to ribcage :eek:. Um, No. I ended up driving her all the way to John Hopkins in Baltimore (12hr drive, straight through) to see a surgeon who not only said he could do it laparoscopiclly, he could schedule and do it it with in a week... Guess what we did :)

Its ALL in finding the right doctor and the willingness to go where and do what it takes.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed..

When my wife was diagnosed, they gave her a ride all the way to University of Chicago where they did more blood work and the Endoscopic Ultrasound and biopsy to comfirm.. They were suppose to also do the surgery right away. Well, they didnt. They made us come back 2 weeks later.. THEN, they waited again while they looked to see if she would be a good candidate for a Trial. After they told her she was, but she would still most likely die ("But hon, you would be helping others.. Think of all the information we would learn from you." - Exact quote :eek:) we refused and asked for the surgery. They said 'Ok' after a bit of prodding and, a MONTH after diagnosis, but said they couldnt do it laparoscopiclly and would have to cut her open from belly button to ribcage :eek:. Um, No. I ended up driving her all the way to John Hopkins in Baltimore (12hr drive, straight through) to see a surgeon who not only said he could do it laparoscopiclly, he could schedule and do it it with in a week... Guess what we did :)

Its ALL in finding the right doctor and the willingness to go where and do what it takes.
Wow...Well you know first hand then....Cupcakes you have to just keep looking for the right Dr who Can

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sent you a message @midnightoyl

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're not convinced it would stop the pain
Isn't part of the problem is they keep changing the diagnosis ? First it was cysts/ fibroids then it wasn't. Do they feel once they find out exactly what the problem is then they will perhaps have a solution?

VU Sponsors