Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw a bit of a trend forming until you threw in Camryn (had to lookup the name, but instantly recognized the face) and even Siouxsie is a bit straying but the facial features seem to pull her back in, that and the eclectic singing sort of fits (yep, I owned a few albums too).
Let me guess... you've got a thing for @kelli too... ;)
And.............no. Nor does she for me..................yay cleared up issues!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh come on don't confuse midnight anymore than he already is. Quit fucking with the poor guy.

Cant quite grasp it...

tumblr_md307wfKV01rtd2y1o1_400.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I deleted my comments about a certain medical topic earlier. And for the record....ANY AND ALL coincidental tidbits regarding ANY SUPPOSED links betwixt and between myself and ANY OTHER FEMALE on this forum are unequivocally false and will at not time in the age of mankind and certain celestial bodies...be true nor may they EVER come to pass in any way other than textual.......so help me God.........and stuff.
Understood. But it's still fun to poke sometimes :)

Poking+Bears.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Understood. But it's still fun to poke sometimes :)

Poking+Bears.jpg
Oh absolutely! I just felt that for the less sufficiently astute....a certain NOTIFICATION was prudent. Poke away sir..............that's what HE said.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh... But then why all the edits/deletes?

@kelli did and seems to be doing the some..? I dont get it? Theres something going on on these boards I am missing..
Yeah... seems to be a lot of "self" censorship going on... I for one don't like it. I'd much rather hear how people feel at the time they say it, except for a little immediate grammer or spelling corrections.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah... seems to be a lot of "self" censorship going on... I for one don't like it. I'd much rather hear how people feel at the time they say it, except for a little immediate grammer or spelling corrections.
Exactly....just so happens that I misspelt 34 words in a row incorrectly!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I could comment but then we will start the whole fiasco of you and me running away again so..................... Better leave that alone.
I should think that the esteemed lasses of this thread would be tremendously fucked off at the somewhat common implication that they would run off with me.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh absolutely! I just felt that for the less sufficiently astute....a certain NOTIFICATION was prudent. Poke away sir..............that's what HE said.
Ahh... for the benefit of whoever told you to stop pretending sometime in the last couple of days?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
colour, favour, savour, defence, spelt/misspelt, criticise <<<examples of correctly SPELT words

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I could comment but then we will start the whole fiasco of you and me running away again so..................... Better leave that alone.
I thought you were heading for the hot tub instead?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes , I think you are on to something. We could always ask Midnight , but well you know (he is a little behind to put it nicely)
Midnight, do not let her cast aspersions on your backside! I also have no transition from thigh to small of the ba............wait.................this is not about......nevermind.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh you poor thing love . Perhaps it will grow one day soon.:)
I water it daily and whisper loving encouragements to it. I even bought it a wee hat!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
colour, favour, savour, defence, spelt/misspelt, criticise <<<examples of correctly SPELT words
Yes they are, but my stupid English teachers never thought so even though I kept showing them examples from all my favourite books that were written by English authors. They kept telling me that it wasn't correct American English!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes , I think you are on to something. We could always ask Midnight , but well you know (he is a little behind to put it nicely)
I'm not going anywhere near that one... (he says backing away slowly so as not to be noticed by the bears...)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
jensy.....if I came to visit you and you did not look exactly like your avatar.........I'd probably leave, and wee on the welcome sign on the way out of town.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes they are, but my stupid English teachers never thought so even though I kept showing them examples from all my favourite books that were written by English authors. They kept telling me that it wasn't correct American English!
This is why the people of the..............rest of the planet.........wish it would be called "American Class" and not English. Don't get me wrong, the American dialect is pretty awesome.....it's just no more English than Australian or South African.

VU Sponsors