InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol....silly colonist!
Well we beat your ass, and you moved here afterwards!

animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is why the people of the..............rest of the planet.........wish it would be called "American Class" and not English. Don't get me wrong, the American dialect is pretty awesome.....it's just no more English than Australian or South African.
I'd like that but to many metric elitists still commonly use things like "miles per hour" and "gallon" and "mile" and quite frankly "stone" what the fuck is stone in terms of weight? Especially when people complain about units of measure based on the distance of outstretched arms, or the fully extended hand?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like that but to many metric elitists still commonly use things like "miles per hour" and "gallon" and "mile" and quite frankly "stone" what the fuck is stone in terms of weight? Especially when people complain about units of measure based on the distance of outstretched arms, or the fully extended hand?
Well to be perfectly honest, I cudnae gies a ha'penny aboots stoons (we are going back to the kilo btw)....but it really never made sense in the first place that the US would keep using imperial when the rest of the planet uses metric. I use metic if for no other reason that it's annoying.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, enormous country called Mexico.....but then one day, they built the United States right in the middle of it!"

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it hard to believe Franci that you try to be annoying. Really just stunned I am.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well as the last superpower on the planet, I guess we have the right to be different :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well who cares if it's small. If it writes like you say it can well holy hell that is a wee talented hamster you have there.
If they can train fleas..........................................

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well who cares if it's small. If it writes like you say it can well holy hell that is a wee talented hamster you have there.
I think I missed the post where he mentioned his little soldier's ability to write. Did it edit one of the posts?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I missed the post where he mentioned his little soldier's ability to write. Did it edit one of the posts?
You were not aware that my widger penned "A tree grows in Brooklyn.......however I do not live there"?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking about running off to my unhappy place to try to rest for a bit before taking my son back to the hospital for all his tests this morning.

I hate just laying in bed, but it does help even if I don't get any actual sleep.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You were not aware that my widger penned "A tree grows in Brooklyn.......however I do not live there"?
No, but remember that my memory is all screwed up, so even if it was yesterday, it's entirely likely that I simply forgot reading it.

Frequently there are times when I try to catch up on a thread only to find posts that I made on it and don't remember writing. Oh well, at least I've learned to read to the end before I start replying to things that come before a post I've already made, or even replied to in a way that opposes what I feel the second time around...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, it has been an entertaining night filled with some chuckles. I really like the group on this thread and don't understand why some don't... It's a great group and I appreciate all of you :)

I am going to go rest for a bit though now. Enjoy your day, I probably won't be around until later this afternoon, won't really have any updates until Thursday afternoon though.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, but remember that my memory is all screwed up, so even if it was yesterday, it's entirely likely that I simply forgot reading it.

Frequently there are times when I try to catch up on a thread only to find posts that I made on it and don't remember writing. Oh well, at least I've learned to read to the end before I start replying to things that come before a post I've already made, or even replied to in a way that opposes what I feel the second time around...
Well I would not have guessed so you do really well . However you do seem to remember the pervy stuff real well:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, it has been an entertaining night filled with some chuckles. I really like the group on this thread and don't understand why some don't... It's a great group and I appreciate all of you :)

I am going to go rest for a bit though now. Enjoy your day, I probably won't be around until later this afternoon, won't really have any updates until Thursday afternoon though.
nite nite

VU Sponsors