Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap... Thats the basis for a really good Saturday SyFy movie :)

Hmm, no Camel horror/sci-fi flicks that I could find, but I've seen this one...:eek:

If spiders "bug" you, for gawdz sake, don't click that...

Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it had 3 humps you could call it Humphrey...Yeah I know that was a bad one
99242-sad-koala-drums-rimshot-gif-Im-EQFu.gif

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, no Camel horror/sci-fi flicks that I could find, but I've seen this one...:eek:

If spiders "bug" you, for gawdz sake, don't click that...

They kind of remind me of mole crickets. If you don't know what that is, google that shit at your own peril. I haz them here. Shudder.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They kind of remind me of mole crickets. If you don't know what that is, google that shit at your own peril. I haz them here. Shudder.

Ah, they are only about 2" long though. We had grasshoppers way larger than that when I was a kid...one of those buggers flying into ya actually HURT. That, and June bugs...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning !!!! Late start today had to take oldest for blood labs fun..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah, they are only about 2" long though. We had grasshoppers way larger than that when I was a kid...one of those buggers flying into ya actually HURT. That, and June bugs...
I had one charge me in the shop one day. Fucker looked a LOT bigger than 2". Grabbed the broom, swept it out and it did it again!

So I was sooooo confused about the convo here from last night, I had to go see what all the fuss was about. And all I can say is...Is that what you twonks were banging about? lol Best line ever @franciscan. Stealing it.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had one charge me in the shop one day. Fucker looked a LOT bigger than 2". Grabbed the broom, swept it out and it did it again!

So I was sooooo confused about the convo here from last night, I had to go see what all the fuss was about. And all I can say is...Is that what you twonks were banging about? lol Best line ever @franciscan. Stealing it.
I think they were just being coy about wanting to bang each other :D :p :D :p

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took that GIF to the Ash Gif lab and looked at it frame by frame and no camel was harmed in the making of that GIF

Well, not the GIF per se, but the event. The red shape low on its neck is blood gushing from its slashed throat. The camel's being butchered.

Sorry to be such a turd in the punch bowl, but these festive camel butcherings upset me. :(

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, not the GIF per se, but the event. The red shape low on its neck is blood gushing from its slashed throat. The camel's being butchered.

Sorry to be such a turd in the punch bowl, but these festive camel butcherings upset me. :(
They upset me too, if I had known I never would have, nor will look at it again:(:( tears

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They upset me too, if I had known I never would have, nor will look at it again:(:( tears

You are innocent, dear. We love the camel fighting back... but then see what's going on. I too will try to put this out of my mind. Have a nice day! :(...................................:)

VU Sponsors