Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
apples.jpg
For each numbered “apple” there is a corresponding lettered “apple.” Your mission is to match them. To help you get started, we’ll give you one match: 5 = R.
@InMyImage
this should keep you busy LOL

Never said I couldn't just use the URL of your image to find the answer...that's problem-solving. ;-)

http://www.questioneddocuments.com/questioned-document-brain-teasers/139-2/answer-apples-apples/

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @CaFF you just made any efforts I would expend on that one pointless thereby short circuiting the OCD loop that @Just Me was hoping to manipulate.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Although I was honestly expecting it to
sexchart4pm.gif
I can read this perfect can you!!
It's not that my eyes are bad, just that visual tricks screw with people who have seizure disorders. Fortunately I still get sex though :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's one for ya....

Change the position of just one of the words below so that all the words are in an alphabetical sequence:

llama, phoenix, hyena, alligator, beaver, elephant, tortoise, antelope

Since I may not be on for it...

Answer:
Antelope. Move it from the end to the beginning; the initial letters will then spell ALPHABET.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's one for ya....

Change the position of just one of the words below so that all the words are in an alphabetical sequence:

llama, phoenix, hyena, alligator, beaver, elephant, tortoise, antelope
So I will admit that I pulled your trick on this one, and I don't think that the answer satisfies the question. Simply spelling out the word alphabet using the first letter of each word does not create an alphabetical sequence. Sure it's cute, but it isn't even a play on words, it's simply a poor choice of words to make up a question that doesn't have any real relationship to the answer. Kind of like watching a mystery movie where the ending just comes out of left field using some bit character that appeared in the movie for 10 seconds at the beginning of the film.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I will admit that I pulled your trick on this one, and I don't think that the answer satisfies the question. Simply spelling out the word alphabet using the first letter of each word does not create an alphabetical sequence. Sure it's cute, but it isn't even a play on words, it's simply a poor choice of words to make up a question that doesn't have any real relationship to the answer. Kind of like watching a mystery movie where the ending just comes out of left field using some bit character that appeared in the movie for 10 seconds at the beginning of the film.

Made you look?

VU Sponsors