Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry @Fishee i saw the posts earlier but there's not a lot that can be done when that happens. I've had the same trouble in the past and had to revert to a different addy
Yeah It was very frustrating. And because I only have and use one email address I didn't know what to do.
Glad I was able to use a different addy and have everything work out alright. Now I'll just need to tell dad what all the vaping emails are about and why he's getting them LOL

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay so I broke my e mech and need a replacement...and suggestions besides the ipv3 Sigeli 100w or the cloupor t 6?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened to fisheem
The forum decided it no longer liked my email address so it wouldn't let me participate on the forum.
I could log in to my account but I could only talk with people that I had previously had PM with.
That's why and how I was able to ask @jensy to help put the word out there that I was having trouble.

Thanks again jensy. You're a great friend and I loves you;)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The forum decided it no longer liked my email address so it wouldn't let me participate on the forum.
I could log in to my account but I could only talk with people that I had previously had PM with.
That's why and how I was able to ask @jensy to help put the word out there that I was having trouble.

Thanks again jensy. You're a great friend and I loves you;)
Well that's technology for you glad your back

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Said to hell with trying to use my own email address and switched my account over to one of my dad's email.
Fuck it.
I'm just happy I don't have to suffer from VU withdrawal any longer.

I love you folks and I missed you.

Now I know how my dog must feel after having not seen me for a whole day and when I get back home he acts like he hasn't seen me in over a week.
tumblr_lnq6rpvxvX1qi538ho1_400.gif

Welcome back bro:):):)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so I broke my e mech and need a replacement...and suggestions besides the ipv3 Sigeli 100w or the cloupor t 6?
Depends what you like. Sigelie do a 150watt. Or there's the God180. That holds 3 batts if your looking for power and battery life. I don't like it. The SEVEN 26650 is nice. I use it all the time. Or there are plenty of custom mods. The NES dna30 is pretty cool and reliable. There's a few tube mods on the market using authentic DNAs and SX chips. Wtr you're looking for I'd recommend ensuring it'll give you a decent battery life. I was tempted by the new Provari. But all that money for just 20 watts? Pass

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Depends what you like. Sigelie do a 150watt. Or there's the God180. That holds 3 batts if your looking for power and battery life. I don't like it. The SEVEN 26650 is nice. I use it all the time. Or there are plenty of custom mods. The NES dna30 is pretty cool and reliable. There's a few tube mods on the market using authentic DNAs and SX chips. Wtr you're looking for I'd recommend ensuring it'll give you a decent battery life. I was tempted by the new Provari. But all that money for just 20 watts? Pass
I'm getting the god box for x Mas lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda strange, but earlier today under my avi it said Well-known Member
Now it's back to saying Verified VU Member.

Lol Fishee's Well-known Member

Must not be too well known after all.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no, please don't tell me that. Why? I'm so fucking upset, now. I can't handle cruelty. Please, everyone, don't post things like that here. I would greatly appreciate it.

In fairness, it was an innocent mistake by the original poster. GIFs often mislead about the event being excerpted and looped. If she had known she would not have posted it, and was herself horrified when she found out what it was.

If it is I you would hush for pointing it out, forget it. Had to be done.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you folks have a great evening.
I gotta get ready for round two of work for the day.

See y'all after a bit.

VU Sponsors