Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no need to so readily agree.
girl10_smiley.gif

maybe he was afraid to disagree! :p

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The forum decided it no longer liked my email address so it wouldn't let me participate on the forum.
I could log in to my account but I could only talk with people that I had previously had PM with.
That's why and how I was able to ask @jensy to help put the word out there that I was having trouble.

Thanks again jensy. You're a great friend and I loves you;)
Yahooo , glad to see you back ! I loves you too Fisheeeeeeeeee:D

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish . I got motivated when I opened my inbox and it said - You have 52 new messages. (head desk) What is that saying "No rest for the wicked " hmmmmm
LOL I hear that, will probably be here til 7 or 8 then home to more work. fun fun

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I need something....just not certain WHAT exactly

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I watched about an hour on VapersTV last night. Lots of questions were answered, but some weren't. Still kind of shocking anyway but I never really got into it much, even after 2 years.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The forum decided it no longer liked my email address so it wouldn't let me participate on the forum.
I could log in to my account but I could only talk with people that I had previously had PM with.
That's why and how I was able to ask @jensy to help put the word out there that I was having trouble.

Thanks again jensy. You're a great friend and I loves you;)
I'm sorry. I don't understand that.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I talked to John at Wizard Modz........DNA40 sidekick mod.....regular price $400.......Black Friday sale price $400
WHERE IS THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT??? Gonna buy it anyway...but still *cry*

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Northern Lights Vapor Co. "$100 Apple Pie (high VG)" is SUPERB.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I better get over there now!

just a heads up.....the 40% off is only good on two of the same item. i tried to order 5 boxes of coils and it only gave me the discount on 2. :(

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I talked to John at Wizard Modz........DNA40 sidekick mod.....regular price $400.......Black Friday sale price $400
WHERE IS THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT??? Gonna buy it anyway...but still *cry*

$400???? that's half my mortgage payment ffs. i'll stay with the $30 mods. :p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In fairness, it was an innocent mistake by the original poster. GIFs often mislead about the event being excerpted and looped. If she had known she would not have posted it, and was herself horrified when she found out what it was.

If it is I you would hush for pointing it out, forget it. Had to be done.
I don't know who was the original poster and it doesn't matter. I wouldn't hush anyone. I was just so devastated I had to put out a plea. I thank you for explaining and I feel bad for the original poster as well. Maybe PMs are a better idea for these kinds of things.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i applaud your generosity, but is a $400 mod really that special?
It is hand made out of exotic wood by a personal friend and master woodworker...he is a disabled veteran and needs the money......I'm a softie.....I really love his work (you've seen his work).....and I can afford it lol

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is hand made out of exotic wood by a personal friend and master woodworker...he is a disabled veteran and needs the money......I'm a softie.....I really love his work (you've seen his work).....and I can afford it lol

if i had money i would help people out like that too. it makes the world a better place.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As a Franciscan, it is my vocation to assist the marginalised in the world as much as possible in whatever way I can. Financial, spiritual....free vape goodies...and sometimes just a willing ear. Fact is, in this world, not a single person can know for sure that they will not wind up like the people that are too easily shunned and forgotten.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As a Franciscan, it is my vocation to assist the marginalised in the world as much as possible in whatever way I can. Financial, spiritual....free vape goodies...and sometimes just a willing ear. Fact is, in this world, not a single person can know for sure that they will not wind up like the people that are too easily shunned and forgotten.

much wisdom in those words, skipper.

VU Sponsors