Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_nfixy3kCD71qjqgyio1_500.gif

Kewl photos & things: http://mudwerks.tumblr.com/
But did she have to wear a wig?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love this...it's like neurons mating with the cosmos....

tumblr_nfiot1CT1J1taknieo1_500.gif

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
John Holmes would've said, "My stuff does that"

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

― Nikola Tesla
I love Tesla. Edison can go to HELL! Oh, and that's why humans chant.......frequency, vibration....

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What about pure evil Friar how does one deal with that... and you know what I mean..
Evil is what one does, not what one IS. I will never judge a person...but I will judge what they DO.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing is wrong with you. Because Normal is Boring and I have the FidoDido keychain to prove it. ;-)
Dude, That is some hardcore shit right there.
I aint seen that guy since I was just a lil guppy

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude, That is some hardcore shit right there.
I aint seen that guy since I was just a lil guppy

I don't have this, but it makes me smile...consider it was from the 80's....

$_12.JPG

Also, Blue Moon's Mountain Abbey Ale is delicious.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if they are possessed or just raised into the Cult of Azriel ? Google those guys....that's pretty evil. ;)
Without the dark there is no light and vice versa. What I'm saying is: even the most evil one possesses the seed of enlightenment. Even the most saintly have the potential for evil.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Without the dark there is no light and vice versa. What I'm saying is: even the most evil one possesses the seed of enlightenment. Even the most saintly have the potential for evil.

Ah, the ever-hopefulness of Buddhism....it's refreshing sometimes.
It's one of the only religions I can't really fault. ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, the ever-hopefulness of Buddhism....it's refreshing sometimes.
It's one of the only religions I can't really fault. ;)
Never caused a war! What made you say Buddhism? It does have it's roots there or I should say that Buddhism has it's roots in science.......cause and effect and such.......

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We know that chocolates and wine are nice, but I found out that Reeses and a very caramel Abbey Ale is also a nifty paring... :D

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We know that chocolates and wine are nice, but I found out that Reeses and a very caramel Abbey Ale is also a nifty paring... :D
Oh caramel! I'm vaping caramel right now. I didn't know that particular beer had caramel in it. Did I say caramel:D?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never caused a war! What made you say Buddhism? It does have it's roots there or I should say that Buddhism has it's roots in science.......cause and effect and such.......

Well, didn't you say you were Buddhist previously?

I only meant that of all the world's religions, that one doesn't kill for it's own sake or survival, it doesn't force anyone to be a part of it, and like you said, it's grasp of metaphysical concepts in relation to everyday life is rather nice. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh caramel! I'm vaping caramel right now. I didn't know that particular beer had caramel in it. Did I say caramel:D?

Me toooo!
One of my ADV is DIY Caramel Mocha from the VZ concentrates. So Good.

I blame Doggin..she's vaped it for like 4 years and finally got me hooked on it too...lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday morning I woke up with a mod in my bed. Maybe I should close my eyes too.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Or as it has been put: "Every Saint has a past...every sinner, a future"

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I only meant that of all the world's religions, that one doesn't kill for it's own sake or survival, it doesn't force anyone to be a part of it, and like you said, it's grasp of metaphysical concepts in relation to everyday life is rather nice. :)
Yes

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Read "Monkey On A Stick"

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me toooo!
One of my ADV is DIY Caramel Mocha from the VZ concentrates. So Good.

I blame Doggin..she's vaped it for like 4 years and finally got me hooked on it too...lol
My current addiction is "GNS Vapor"..........ACE juices!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
speakin of undies, Have u seen the ones on cigabuy? I finally checked that place out and they sell mods and men's sexy underwear. What..no ladies? Is there such thing as a gay vape shop? Hee hehe
They sell stuff for the ladies, it's under "Crazy Sales" :cool:

VU Sponsors