Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL @cherrycakes get these

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm new here, have no kids, own a wolf dog, there was talk about surgery on lady parts, red satin underwear, lots of back and forth about the c word (done now I hope), coffee creamer, Christmas music, wolfs, liking pain, etc. Lol

Also, food, cats and the occasional vape topic. ;)

Thus....

I figured out that I can use my Xtar MP2 charger's wall-wart coupled with my MVPv2 cable/adapter thing to charge from the wall. Haven't tried it with my Chana30 yet, but it should work. Best of all, it saves me worrying about my old PC's crappy USB ports. ;-)

That little charger is sooo versatile...I've charged friend's cell phones with it, and other stuff.

It has a 5vdc output @ 750mAh, so it's about good to go. Nifty!

Tiki Pix...

It's a cold, rainy, dark and blechy day...but she digs peering out through the window anyways. So, I made a bit of a pillow there for her...heheh.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, food, cats and the occasional vape topic. ;)

Thus....

I figured out that I can use my Xtar MP2 charger's wall-wart coupled with my MVPv2 cable/adapter thing to charge from the wall. Haven't tried it with my Chana30 yet, but it should work. Best of all, it saves me worrying about my old PC's crappy USB ports. ;-)

That little charger is sooo versatile...I've charged friend's cell phones with it, and other stuff.

It has a 5vdc output @ 750mAh, so it's about good to go. Nifty!

Tiki Pix...

It's a cold, rainy, dark and blechy day...but she digs peering out through the window anyways. So, I made a bit of a pillow there for her...heheh.
Ya.. pretty much any USB wall wart that is less than 1amp would do good. You can use the 2.1amp ones, but I get a little leery about leaving them unattended with that much potential power.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. pretty much any USB wall wart that is less than 1amp would do good. You can use the 2.1amp ones, but I get a little leery about leaving them unattended with that much potential power.

Yep. It's the MVP's multi-adapter that makes it work great for both MVP and Chana mods.
I never used an eGo and don't have all of the modern USB powered electronics, like a smart phone or tablets that most of ya probably have, so it's handy.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, that setup took 2hr45min to charge a 3.7v MVPv2 back up to 4.1v.
The MVPv2 I'd plugged into my PC...still charging...

Not great time, but IMO, better to charge too slow than too fast. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trying to make myself get bundled up and walk to Petco for Tiki-Food....Argh.

(she has food of course, but will need her tinned food replenished soon)

Not feeling it today...

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@glassgrl thought you might like this
christmas-elvira-queen-of-the-dark-Favim.com-153917.jpg
LOL! I was pretty much out all day being Wicked Claus but I can't wrap gifts for shit. Ya'll blowed this thread UP today!
No Ash, didn't mean to chastise just you, but I guess quoting your post seemed like it. My apologies. And like a few wise people said...no censorship, just respect and compassion. That's it! Now 'tis the season to be merry damn it! :)

Welcome @BenJammin!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas Season so far, just wanted to stop in and let you know how much this forum and you all mean to me. Much Love and Respect to you all. Keep it Foggy!
Sharing one of my favorite Christmas songs with you all.
Merry Christmas

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas Season so far, just wanted to stop in and let you know how much this forum and you all mean to me. Much Love and Respect to you all. Keep it Foggy!
Merry Christmas
@Celtic Fog What are you doing in here ? get out in the name of ahhhh ahhhh duhh nevermind hehe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah better wear a seat belt did I mention I use to drag race LOL
No problem I still do I have a problem with speed and torque I always considered Muscle cars roller coasters that I can control the layout at will hahaha
and if we do crash then I go out the way I wish to "With a boom"

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas

same to you dear....and we'd like to see more of you around here. :)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ash, it isn't a matter of hating you or even disliking you. But I do get tired of people saying "well I didn't mean it that way" or "it wasn't directed at you", or "it's how I grew up". The main thing comes down to adjusting to your surroundings and then taking note of what is acceptable and not acceptable in ones surroundings. Other than that it is merely common courtesy and respect.

Unfortunately, in the case of Kelli's objection (and one I share), here in the USA that word is universally taken as being a serious knock against women and typically being used by people who either are, or are one step away from abusing a woman. The simple fact that they use the word in the presence of most women is offensive and when directed at a particular woman is verbal abuse.

In the case of the R word, even though it is rarely directed at someone with Downs Syndrome or someone with a real developmental disability, it is offensive to a significant number of people who are developmentally disabled or love someone who is. Additionally it is a word that is commonly used to bully those who are less likely to be able to defend themselves, and in today's society anything that encourages and validates bullying is something that I at least think should be stopped.

That being said, I personally do not jump on every person who uses the word, or judge them for it. Depending on who the person is, how frequently I have contact with them, and how they use it, I will at some point ask them to stop.

And yes, my son has a developmental disabily and has profound autism. Even though members of my family have always been sensitive to those with mental disabilities, now that we are involved in community directly and participate in Special Olympics it is a much more sensitive topic.

I don't seek to censor you, nor am I telling you that you can't exercise your first amendment rights. What I am asking you to do, is to think about why you use the words you use, whether there is another word you could use to convey the same meaning with the same veracity, and to show us the courtesy of trying to not use them around us now that you know that we find them offensive.

Whether you choose to do so or not will probably have an impact on our willingness to maintain any sort of relationship with you, but not because of hate or disgust, but because we don't want to be around someone is going to consistently irritate us and have an adverse impact on our happiness.

So, hopefully you take this to heart and think about what you are and are not willing to do, and then we'll see how things go from there.
this is an alternative thread. for folks that don't quite fit in. there are some things that happened to some folks that make them feel like they aren't "usual" people. they might use the word damaged. Miss Kelli started the thread. she has very real, and very strong reasons why she hates that word. that's good enough for me. InMyImage has a problem with big swirly gifs. that's all i need to know. i don't post them.

if you don't give a shit about people's feelings, especially folks with mental health and health issues, them maybe you shouldn't post here. or you can start your own alternate thread. i don't care. i do care the Kelli feels comfortable enough to post here. and that's an understatement.;)

it isn't about censorship, it's about consideration. there's a difference. :)

on that note, it's time to head to the pool. :p
I wonder what one I fit into? Alternate Universe...May I suggest adding rules and guidelines for this thread...It might help other people who decide to post in this thread who don't know them

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And
No problem I still do I have a problem with speed and torque I always considered Muscle cars roller coasters that I can control the layout at will hahaha
and if we do crash then I go out the way I wish to "With a boom"
I am going to wear the Grinch PJs LOL

VU Sponsors