Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do thank you for the invitation....VERY kind of you and a very tempting offer. I am never seen less than fully dressed at any time....and nude women are just not my cup of tea lol.
hahah if you do not want to see nude woman than you do not go to the sand bar I do not go myself my best friend does that has a house right next door
too wild for me now get me in trouble.. ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OTOH, I'm enjoying a lovely mug of freshly-ground this:

8136RuwASvL._SL1500_.jpg

Mmmmm...
Im just drinking mcdonalds coffee went and grabbed some took a short nap after I got back from Vape bar my stomach is messed up I wonder if something real hot as in spicy make burn it out ... hmmm I feel like a huge worm is eating me from the inside out similar to the movie Aliens but maybe not quite that bad ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, lets see.....no car, no money to speak of, likelihood of being stabbed and/or mugged is high and there is nothing around to go to.

Food, coffee, entertainment, news, sports, etc is all right here. I'm a bit of a hermit by nature. :)
But, I have the planet at my fingertips and of course, all you lot to keep me company. ..hehehe.

I do miss walking to thrift stores where I used to live, but nothing like that nearby around here..It's a dead zone.
I understand man I have been up and down in my lifetime I lived in a box for 10 years when married to my Ex wife I was so freaking miserable I didnt even want to walk outside... Invitation is open though as it warms we can revisit..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im just drinking mcdonalds coffee went and grabbed some took a short nap after I got back from Vape bar my stomach is messed up I wonder if something real hot as in spicy make burn it out ... hmmm I feel like a huge worm is eating me from the inside out similar to the movie Aliens but maybe not quite that bad ;)

Well, a lot of coffee on an empty tummy will do that..it's acidic. I don't drink coffee near bedtime either, tea is better then. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, a lot of coffee on an empty tummy will do that..it's acidic. I don't drink coffee near bedtime either, tea is better then. :)
Yeah I know bro but I am a bit self destructive I should have been more articulate my stomach has been icky sine I left the vape bar someone gave me some 80/20 juice I vaped a Ml aand have felt sick since maybe they poisoned me dear god

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand man I have been up and down in my lifetime I lived in a box for 10 years when married to my Ex wife I was so freaking miserable I didnt even want to walk outside... Invitation is open though as it warms we can revisit..

Thx.. :)

I'm not really miserable though..pretty content overall.
Just a dark, wet, cold and rainy day. It's no biggie. :)

Now, if the USPS would hurry it's collective azz and deliver my FT goodies....then I'd be happy. =)

BTW, I found this: http://www.funwithtubes.net/
He's got a nifty soldering tut on there if peeps need one: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Soldering.html

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I know bro but I am a bit self destructive I should have been more articulate my stomach has been icky sine I left the vape bar someone gave me some 80/20 juice I vaped a Ml aand have felt sick since maybe they poisoned me dear god

What nic level was it? If ya get lightheaded, nauseous or have a headache as well, could be mild nic overdose. Or, at 80/20 could be PG sensitivity..IDK?

http://www.wisegeekhealth.com/what-are-the-symptoms-of-nicotine-overdose.htm

Or, ya could have an ulcer or other GI tract goings-on....

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thx.. :)

I'm not really miserable though..pretty content overall.
Just a dark, wet, cold and rainy day. It's no biggie. :)

Now, if the USPS would hurry it's collective azz and deliver my FT goodies....then I'd be happy. =)

BTW, I found this: http://www.funwithtubes.net/
He's got a nifty soldering tut on there if peeps need one: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Soldering.html
Yeah I usually do not get excited but The Kanger Subtank comes in tommorrow and the Tesla Dragon I had to get it just for keepsake... I did not mean to infer that you were miserable man I was just stating my case I am the same I am a simple guy the only things I horde are expensive guitars and vape stuff sold all my vehicles accept for one I just bought have to have reliable in case my company wants me to go somewhere as long as its not over 1300 miles I drive I hate flying in those flying busses and a backup jeep thats up north thats junk... I ]\

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He is in the Chicago area and WILDY popular
St Francis of Assisi Fraternity/St Clare Region
I am their only TOR....the other 32 are Secular

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK I have never made this juice I have had Gingerale flavor sitting here for a year I am going to try it one flavor make some up I bet it tastes like a sweet rotten beer gosh what an optimist I am

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK I have never made this juice I have had Gingerale flavor sitting here for a year I am going to try it one flavor make some up I bet it tastes like a sweet rotten beer gosh what an optimist I am

Never had a cola flavored vape, but I love me some Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Have a 2 Liter in the fridge now. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have yet to vape a soda juice that was worth a crap. Honestly, fizzy syrup is nasty in the mouth in any form IMO

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I shall order some of that!!! I drink coconut water daily.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never had a cola flavored vape, but I love me some Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Have a 2 Liter in the fridge now. :)
Thats why I just made up 15ml gonna see if its any good it does not taste fizzy does have a hint of ginger how the vape will be need to clean out a tester atomzier results soon haha

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm tastes like vaping a slightly sweet ginger from the cabinet not ginger ale in any sense hahaha but not like state or sweat beer its vapable needs something added to it ohhh well

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro let it go man some never do thats just the way it is .. Its better to not take it to serious either we all get hurt even me
but in the end we are all here for a great purpose... :) I say this for reasons others cannot understand VU is important to me
I keeps me sane from going down a spiral and starting to smoke again it also allows us all to express opinions right or wrong and to correct each other
animosity of any kind will just creep in to your mind as @moecat was hinting to and eat ya up... my purpose on this board for myself is to help others when I can at every opportunity with the technical aspects of vaping thats it... I enjoy hanging with everyone as well... since you are newish man Just let it out if you have to but do it in a conversation with the person no on a thread I have made this mistake and other times it had to be done but in the end it did not change my reason for being here ;)
I love it when you talk sexy!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mind is only on ONE woman....just saying.
Perhaps that lovely daughter of yours.
My brain aint so great at recollectin and such, but she's a fancy chef of some sorts right?
I remember someone rightfully being proud of that particular lady and I seem to think it was you that was being that proud father.
Therefore, I shall conclude that if that was indeed you then I suspect it be safe to say that that ONE woman would be her.
However, if I am mistakin at my recollectin then I shall indeed feel silly.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw that...but IDK. Dramas ain't really my thing unless it's spy thriller or sci-fi/horror.

Lesse:
Ben Affleck - nope
Rosamund Pike - yummy
Neil Patrick Harris - nope
Tyler Perry - fuck no

Plus, I still have about three other flicks to watch not counting the backlog of TV eps...lol
The reviews seem to claim its a thriller.. http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2752146-Gone-Girl

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking about Ginger, if you have any fresh in the fridge, cut off a chunk about the size of your thumbnail, peel it and chew it up and swallow. The best cure for an icky stomach I know.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not if you have a Prime account. Shipping is free for all the subscribe and save items because they are all Prime items.

The link in my post above is directly to the subscribe and save store, but I think that you will see a link for any product to subscribe to it if it is in the "store" even if you are not shopping in there. It's how I found out about.
That only works if you buy in bulk and have the money to do so. ;)
I can't afford a full case and shipping is only free on orders over $35. Don't need or afford Prime.
Petco has their rewards program where I get 5% back...plus discount coupons are usually around

I only have the one cat and buy one 4lb bag of Solid Gold dry food and about 10-12 3oz cans of Natural Balance Ultra a month. Petco ships off their website too, but it is silly when I live 4 blocks away. Plus, in this neighborhood, the less packages I get the better...if it got stolen or lost in the mail, how'd I feed my cat?

I need the exercise too, I'm just lazy. ;-p
I LOVE Amazon Prime! The only things I order in the store are fresh food, alcohol, and random shit I see while I'm there. Hell I even buy my dog food on Amazon because it's 2 bucks cheaper and I get free two day shipping right to my door. Saves me an extra 15 min from having to stop and get it :p

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin everyone! What time is it where you guys are from? it's 7am here. Been up for 3 hours now and it sucks!!! Drinkin on a Monster Ultra Sunrise tho to wake me up :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone know any sites i can upload vids to?

so i can post them here and annoy you with more todd? :p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps that lovely daughter of yours.
My brain aint so great at recollectin and such, but she's a fancy chef of some sorts right?
I remember someone rightfully being proud of that particular lady and I seem to think it was you that was being that proud father.
Therefore, I shall conclude that if that was indeed you then I suspect it be safe to say that that ONE woman would be her.
However, if I am mistakin at my recollectin then I shall indeed feel silly.
What I first started reading this I was like :eek: then after taking a moment I realized that as a father it was a more benign o_O or at worse a :) but certain not a ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mornin everyone! What time is it where you guys are from? it's 7am here. Been up for 3 hours now and it sucks!!! Drinkin on a Monster Ultra Sunrise tho to wake me up :)
We are kind of spread out pretty evenly across the EST, CST and MST. Not to many PST's but quite a few of us are insomniacs, or irregular sleepers so the thread pretty much has someone around close to 24/7.

Where are you? I'm in Indiana.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone know any sites i can upload vids to?

so i can post them here and annoy you with more todd? :p

I know that YouTube's DRM crawler can get pretty sensitive for anything modern. Actually had one of my peronal vids flagged because of a Celine Dion song in the background of a slideshow I put together for my mom's birthday.

Vimeo is probably a safer choice. It is really popular with the indie film making crowd.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know that YouTube's DRM crawler can get pretty sensitive for anything modern. Actually had one of my peronal vids flagged because of a Celine Dion song in the background of a slideshow I put together for my mom's birthday.

Vimeo is probably a safer choice. It is really popular with the indie film making crowd.

looking for something a bit more private. don't want the stuff taken down. ;)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are kind of spread out pretty evenly across the EST, CST and MST. Not to many PST's but quite a few of us are insomniacs, or irregular sleepers so the thread pretty much has someone around close to 24/7.

Where are you? I'm in Indiana.
Yeah I'm from Indiana too! PM me if you're south of indy. It'd be interesting to see how close we are lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah I had the audio removed from a video I made of a friend and I trick water tubing because there was a chevelle song in the background and I didn't mention that I have no rights to this song blah blah blah...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm from Indiana too! PM me if you're south of indy. It'd be interesting to see how close we are lol
Nothing private about it. I'm in Fishers, just NE of Indy off the 69. There are actually quite a few Hoosiers around. Check out the Roll Call thread and check-in. ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well now. is this the iStick killer? o_O

There has a new vv/vw mod come on the market call Mini Bomber.It's 25w.It'll be the next hot sell vv mod.
This mod is efficient and durable,economical and practical for every one.
Mini Bomber 25w
Material:Aluminum + brass
Dimension: 42mm*23mm*88mm
Working Wattage:7W-25W
Battery capacity:2600mA
Working load:0.5-3.0 ohms
Connect:510
Working Voltage:3.3V-8V
Charging:DC 5V 1000mA

VU Sponsors