Here he comes to wreck the daaaayyyy

How you doing pudding pop

watching_you_smiley_emoticon.gif

how ya doing, Adam?

btw, 60 is kinda cool. :p

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch!!! I only love my truck (2004 Silverado) because we rescued it from destruction. My hubby and boys rebuilt it and tried their had at body work LOL painted it in hammered black out of a spray can (even though we have all the equipment for a real paint job) Its not perfect to anyone but me
That's the beauty of a truck, don't try to please anyone but yourself! My truck is all mine and that's the only reason I do anything to it... because I want to!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i reckon i'll settle for 60 and sunny. :)

make the jacuzzi all warm and fuzzy. :p

CAM001342.jpg

and working out in the pool is always nice. ;)
Newsflash... Sam goes to jacuzzi once and then posts the picture 100 times... still only been to the jacuzzi once...
Now back to our regularly scheduled mahem... :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ouch!!! I only love my truck (2004 Silverado) because we rescued it from destruction. My hubby and boys rebuilt it and tried their had at body work LOL painted it in hammered black out of a spray can (even though we have all the equipment for a real paint job) Its not perfect to anyone but me
The scuttlebutt is that they actually painted it pink, then one of the boys remembered those ball busting shoes you like so much and they needed a way to quickly save their future children LOL

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a tendency to pop up unexpectedly :eek:
Yes, I do like the way you talk:)
And I have a new found appreciation for your avatar as well.
You like John 5 huh? I like his solo albums I cannot stand Rob Zombie hahah yeah I stole the Avatar me a bad boy nobody figured out till you :) congrats what do you want? me send you something? here I have another bet and I will send you something cool for free... If you can tell me what the name of the Guitarist is that plays a song that is related to my Forum name on VU... no joking I have some cool stuff and me send you something. I gave you to many hints but thats ok

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy HELL!!! What did you do to that thing?!?! lol
LOL nothing it was the first year we owned it within 3 months we got the first one dumb asses at the dealer didn't tighten a bolt right, as I was driving home i hear this loud horrid noise the bolt went threw the engine. Hubby is a mechanic so when they tried giving him bs excuses he schooled them so bad he was kick out the dealership. Even the shop guy said they should have replaced the whole truck!! We drove it off the lot brand new had to take the plastic off everything had 0 miles it was just dropped off the day before

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The scuttlebutt is that they actually painted it pink, then one of the boys remembered those ball busting shoes you like so much and they needed a way to quickly save their future children LOL
LOL I do not like pink trucks it was supposed to be Cherry Black

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well now. is this the iStick killer? o_O

There has a new vv/vw mod come on the market call Mini Bomber.It's 25w.It'll be the next hot sell vv mod.
This mod is efficient and durable,economical and practical for every one.
Mini Bomber 25w
Material:Aluminum + brass
Dimension: 42mm*23mm*88mm
Working Wattage:7W-25W
Battery capacity:2600mA
Working load:0.5-3.0 ohms
Connect:510
Working Voltage:3.3V-8V
Charging:DC 5V 1000mA
it looks cool i wish it had fold out wings so I could go around acting like a nut flying it around the vapeshops and vape bars ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a Youkon Denali as well had to replace the engine 3 times in 1 year NEVER AGAIN
Doing oil changes youself again huh (runs in a zig zag pattern while ducking and coving nether regions with a steel plate)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL nothing it was the first year we owned it within 3 months we got the first one dumb asses at the dealer didn't tighten a bolt right, as I was driving home i hear this loud horrid noise the bolt went threw the engine. Hubby is a mechanic so when they tried giving him bs excuses he schooled them so bad he was kick out the dealership. Even the shop guy said they should have replaced the whole truck!! We drove it off the lot brand new had to take the plastic off everything had 0 miles it was just dropped off the day before
That's ridiculous! I do know the feeling of being kicked out of a dealership though... I helped my gf buy her car, well I used to be a salesman... lets just say they were trying to rape me more than you normally get raped at a dealership, and I went off and called them out on every single bull shit charge they were trying to get lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my vaping friends. I had wild dreams all night, so exciting, like an epic adventure, kept waking up and falling back to sleep only to continue right where I left off, problem is I can't remember what they were about.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad I'm on the East side of WA,the coast is getting fucked up with storms. :(

TY, Cascade Mountain Range, for keeping most of that shit over there!

Oh, made a little brekky....

Fried Spam, Egg & Cheese on whole grain English muffin with a Cilantro Aioli.
Sauteed up some chopped onion, garlic and a Serrano chile for it too. :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1bdec83f5ffdb187b2cb9d53fbbe5f0b.jpg

Right before she was totaled
I'll look at it here in a couple of minutes... I'm at work and a lot of pictures don't show up on the computers here because they are blocked... Lunch is in about 7 minutes and I'll have my phone...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doing oil changes youself again huh (runs in a zig zag pattern while ducking and coving nether regions with a steel plate)
LOL sad part is I know how to change the oil as well as brakes alternator starter rebuilld a carb shall I go on??? My truck breaks down I get told "you know where the tools are"

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This pic5ure was taken right after I cleaned her up for a show...that's my buddies detailing business parking lot...30 minutes later...she rolled three times...

Moment of silence please
No cage on the front wher you live? Nice truck

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad I'm on the East side of WA,the coast is getting fucked up with storms. ;(

TY Cascade Mountain Range, for keeping most of that shit over there!

Spam, Egg & Cheese on whole grain English muffin with a Cilantro Aioli.
You've actually made me crave SPAM. Nice job.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL sad part is I know how to change the oil as well as brakes alternator starter rebuilld a carb shall I go on??? My truck breaks down I get told "you know where the tools are"
Gotta replace a wheel bearing tonight... you can shake the right front tire an inch side to side... sounds like it's gunna fall off when driving lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning my vaping friends. I had wild dreams all night, so exciting, like an epic adventure, kept waking up and falling back to sleep only to continue right where I left off, problem is I can't remember what they were about.
I have those kinda dreams all the time drives me crazy but usually because they seem so real and are total nighmares

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This pic5ure was taken right after I cleaned her up for a show...that's my buddies detailing business parking lot...30 minutes later...she rolled three times...

Moment of silence please
That's pretty badass! Not to fond of the gradient paint jobs but that silver/white doesn't look half bad. I'll join you in that moment of silence for a lot of money down the drain. I know how that goes lol

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Newsflash... Sam goes to jacuzzi once and then posts the picture 100 times... still only been to the jacuzzi once...
Now back to our regularly scheduled mahem... :D

if it's over 50 and sunny, i go! i have too. i'm supposed to have a pacemaker, but i don't really want it. :oops:

so i swim to help keep my heart pumping. ;)

and to save the drowning yellowjackets. :)

but it is the same pic. :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You like John 5 huh? I like his solo albums I cannot stand Rob Zombie hahah yeah I stole the Avatar me a bad boy nobody figured out till you :) congrats what do you want? me send you something? here I have another bet and I will send you something cool for free... If you can tell me what the name of the Guitarist is that plays a song that is related to my Forum name on VU... no joking I have some cool stuff and me send you something. I gave you to many hints but thats ok

Guitarist: George Lynch

Band: Dokken,
Song: Mr Scary
Album: Back for the Attack

Makes some pretty bad ass looking guitars as well.

:D

Good morning !

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Moment of silence please
Ouch! That was a good looking truck. :(

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guitarist: George Lynch

Band :Dokken,
Song: Mr Scary
Album: Back for the Attack

Makes some pretty bad ass looking guitars as well.

:D

Good morning !
Wowzy I gave you a few to many hints but thats cool hey send me your adress etc in a conversation me send you something nice... :) you are only the 3rd person in 25 years I have been using this moniker to figure it out --- Congrats to @Fishee

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad I'm on the East side of WA,the coast is getting fucked up with storms. :(

TY, Cascade Mountain Range, for keeping most of that shit over there!

Fried Spam, Egg & Cheese on whole grain English muffin with a Cilantro Aioli.

You keep eating all that spam and you are going to turn into a Hawaiian!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know what, we just found out this morning that our SUV needs about $500 in maintenance. How about you come on down and take care of it.
I can repay you by firing up the photo studio I have here at the house and do up some nice pictures that you can give to the hubby for Xmas ;)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So @Whiskey said hi to everyone then not another word lol
I think she said her mom is getting operated on today.

Nice trucks! Not totaled, but within a month of getting my very, first brand new off-the-lot vehicle EVer, someone rear-ended me. Honda Ridgeline. All those piece of junk I drove before didn't even get scraped at the grocery store. lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think she said her mom is getting operated on today.

Nice trucks! Not totaled, but within a month of getting my very, first brand new off-the-lot vehicle EVer, someone rear-ended me. Honda Ridgeline. All those piece of junk I drove before didn't even get scraped at the grocery store. lol
Ahhh ok... my bad if that is the case @Whiskey , just trying to give ya a hard time. Hope everything works out alright!

and yeah glass isn't it funny how life works?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You know what, we just found out this morning that our SUV needs about $500 in maintenance. How about you come on down and take care of it.
I can repay you by firing up the photo studio I have here at the house and do up some nice pictures that you can give to the hubby for Xmas ;)
LOL if i gave him pics he would laugh and ask me where his real present is, depends how far a drive from chicago North side ??

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
500 bucks for maintenance??? what kind of maintenance needs to be done?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hellz yeah...my FT order is coming today!!!!
Took 4 days chilling in bloody LA , including going through ISC...argh.

December 11, 2014 , 5:49 am
Arrived at Unit

December 8, 2014 , 8:26 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

December 7, 2014 , 9:17 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So @Whiskey said hi to everyone then not another word lol
Yeah, she normally pops in to say hi each morning and then dissappears the middle of the day to do work with her therapy dogs and then pops back in for the evening and then @Whiskey and @Just Me tend to disappear around the same time each evening... LOL

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL if i gave him pics he would laugh and ask me where his real present is, depends how far a drive from chicago North side ??
Not the pictures I'd take ;) And unfortunately about 4 hours to the NE of Indy :(
Brother lives in Algonquin and fortunately with my back it's a great excuse not to see the witch-in-law LOL

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wowzy I gave you a few to many hints but thats cool hey send me your adress etc in a conversation me send you something nice... :) you are only the 3rd person in 25 years I have been using this moniker to figure it out --- Congrats to @Fishee
You did indeed give me some good hints.
Plus I was already headed in that general direction having had figured out your avatar already.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
I'll hit you up and we can chat.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors