Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You keep eating all that spam and you are going to turn into a Hawaiian!

No kidding..they eat more SPAM than anywhere else.

This is a store in HI:

spam+heaven.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
500 bucks for maintenance??? what kind of maintenance needs to be done?
We bought a pristine '06 Mercedes ML350 and the basic maintenance is like get bent over by Bubba in the state pen! Plus I pulled a dum' azz yesterday because my wife was running late for work and was rushing me to add some windshield wiper fluid to her car. I saw a nice little white plastic box, popped off the cover and started pouring before realizing that it was full and after looking much closer discovered that I had poured about an ounce into the brake fluid resevior which was convienently placed right below the windshield with a hose that looked like it was going directly to the wiper sprayers.So... now we get to have the brake lines flushed and filled.
Only good news is that at 125k miles it was probably time to do it anyway, but being stretched thin on my new disability income right before Xmas the timing really sucks!

Double DOH!

Getting%20Started%20copy.gif

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We bought a pristine '06 Mercedes ML350 and the basic maintenance is like get bent over by Bubba in the state pen! Plus I pulled a dum' azz yesterday because my wife was running late for work and was rushing me to add some windshield wiper fluid to her car. I saw a nice little white plastic box, popped off the cover and started pouring before realizing that it was full and after looking much closer discovered that I had poured about an ounce into the brake fluid resevior which was convienently placed right below the windshield with a hose that looked like it was going directly to the wiper sprayers.So... now we get to have the brake lines flushed and filled.
Only good news is that at 125k miles it was probably time to do it anyway, but being stretched thin on my new disability income right before Xmas the timing really sucks!

Double DOH!

Hahahaha oops.... yeah those damn foreign cars are super expensive labor charges... flushing break lines is easy and will only cost them the price of new brake fluid lol... talk about getting bent over!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No kidding..they eat more SPAM than anywhere else.

This is a store in HI:

spam+heaven.jpg

Isn't bacon flavored spam kind of redundant? And you have to love spam "lite" LOL
But pan seared spam covered in hormel chili on an open faced bun with some grated cheese on top... could be promising...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahahaha oops.... yeah those damn foreign cars are super expensive labor charges... flushing break lines is easy and will only cost them the price of new brake fluid lol... talk about getting bent over!
Bloody foreigners!! SMITE THEM THE LOT!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Isn't bacon flavored spam kind of redundant? And you have to love spa "lite" LOL
But pan seared spam covered in hormel chili on an open faced bun with some grated cheese on top... could be promising...
Fried Spam with bourbon shallot marmalade is quite savage

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but it has been my wife's dream car since they first came out and when I came across a used one at a dealer that looked like it was brand new, at a really good price because they had it on the lot for a while, and just under the cut-off age for me to be able to buy a 2 year warranty on it to cover my butt given the mileage, I just couldn't pass it up.

The wife's look when I handed her the keys was worth it... just wishes I had not gone on disability about a month after giving it to her for xmas :(

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but it has been my wife's dream car since they first came out and when I came across a used one at a dealer that looked like it was brand new, at a really good price because they had it on the lot for a while, and just under the cut-off age for me to be able to buy a 2 year warranty on it to cover my butt given the mileage, I just couldn't pass it up.

The wife's look when I handed her the keys was worth it... just wishes I had not gone on disability about a month after giving it to her for xmas :(
Lol the things we'll do just to make women happy....

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Morning everyone!

All that evil requires to succeed is for good people to do nothing. - Benjamin Franklin
Greetings m'lady

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Double DOH!

And you picked on ME??!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm oot and aboot with some "Beetlejuice" by GNS Vapor in a Tobh V2 @. .17ohms on my Wizard Modz "Bounty Hunter"

VU Sponsors