BAREFOOTJUNKER

Member For 5 Years
What happens when I'm bored at work...
9e2e13b28608e3443b258435296ae75d.jpg

f45f2dd811b05c0f767491801c41e2bb.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm oot and aboot with some "Beetlejuice" by GNS Vapor in a Tobh V2 @. .17ohms on my Wizard Modz "Bounty Hunter"

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Sounds good...

But, yer brave to take a Unicorn mod out in the wild like that...especially a wooden one. I couldn't do it...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed... @Whiskey I don't know what the surgery is for but if you just need to talk about it with someone feel free to PM me. I've been through a lot with my aunt who had 3 bouts of breast cancer over 11 years and finally refused treatment and said "Let me be." I've been through quite a bit of shit. I know you don't know me that well, but sometimes that is a way to let loose even more because you won't worry about what I would think of you. Anyways, just throwing that out there... :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on guys... I have 30 min left until I can leave work... Give me something to talk about, keep me busy lol

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha nah it's not your fault... it was pretty slow before you joined in. If anything it was prolly me talking about my great grandpa yanking it lol

i can take a dying thread and put it out of it's misery. call it a mercy killing. ;)

VU Sponsors