kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smell your monitor now, but with a clothespin handy. Don't say I didn't warn ya!
stink.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My people are not in the Christmas spirit this year.....my tree has been on the patio a full day so I decided to decorated it myself, does this sound weird for the guy to setup the tree? It came out really pretty, can I say that :D No wise cracks kid :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My people are not in the Christmas spirit this year.....my tree has been on the patio a full day so I decided to decorated it myself, does this sound weird for the guy to setup the tree? It came out really pretty, can I say that :D No wise cracks kid :)
I saw holiday pissiness even around Thanksgiving. Rude-ass people at Costco thinking their life is over because they can't get to their parking spot.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not weird at all, maybe you can give my DH some hints on what the Christmas spirit is.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do just a little, its been a very long time, glad your here now, we'll get reacquainted:)

No worries at all ... this was on the NV forum, not the dark side. :)

I do hang out with some of the Snails over on the dark side from time to time though.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw holiday pissiness even around Thanksgiving. Rude-ass people at Costco thinking their life is over because they can't get to their parking spot.

This is why I refuse to participate in gifting at Christmas....sure you are swell and all human population...but it is NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Diketone" is a funny ass word. You look at it and think to pronounce it as "dyke tone." But it should be pronounced "dye-KEE-tone." :D :D :D :D

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That one is really tempting @Sambuca. Would be a great combo with the 20.5mm dia. Erlkonigin Mini for a very pocketable rig.

View attachment 10193

i only get driptips from slo-tech. though i did order a smart 20. i just want to compare it to the iStick.

and i'm too lazy to build coils, anymore.

VU Sponsors