Lol yeah yeah yeah I know we talked about this earlier remember? Lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This for whomever buys me the Vanquish in my previous post.
L3U46i3.jpg

Ferrari FF (Ferraristas look at this and fondly remember the original Ferrari 250 GTO)
gKftWEX.jpg

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
std_1971_buick_skylark_gsx_black.jpg
I had this until my son needed his transplant sold everything but the house to get him what he needed and be able to go to the best hospital. We are starting to gather back things we had now so far 4 motocycles cars are next

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that but I totally understand ... I hope your son is doing well, that's the most important thing. Like you said, you can replace the other stuff in due time. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish I still had the videos of me drag racing hubbys pc fried and we lost so many pics and videos :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
very nice, but I love old muscle cars and big trucks!! I would probably be to scared to drive that LOL wouldn't want to get a scratch
I drove a DB9 (It's younger sibling) at Milton Keynes.........very controllable power in a very elegant package.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Ferrari FF is the most "un-Ferrari'ish" car in the stable........BUT OMG what an amazing ride.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL you have seen me I don't do elegant so well
We love that about you! I'm typically European in my automotive tastes. My last car before I became all yankee doodle was a '65 Anglia with a bog roll for an oil filtre.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Missed my afternoon coffee, now its too late to have some...............argggggggggggggggggggggg!!!
Fortunately you are just in time for evening coffee and odds are you are not going to sleep much anyway, so it works out :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Just Me , I got out before we took delivery of the Jackal....but in DS we had these still (Challenger 1 MBT) Now the Guards are tankless. :(
3j8VDvJ.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The more I read the description of Taurus....the more it simply describes the opposite of me!
EDIT: I would fancy a long relationship....but those do not exist in any enriching way.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I got my FT order with the parts for my Orchid along with the Erl and Veritas RDA. :)

One slight problem..the main thing I wanted, the KF Quartz tank arrived seriously cracked and broken. Cut the o-ring as well.

Just banging around in there with the spare chimney....no cardboard tube for protection....just a bit of foam around them.

I've already filed a ticket, but fuccckkkk. Damn good thing I'd thought to add in a spare plastic KF tank..at least that will work on the orchid. The rest of the stuff came in fine, really impressed with the quality of the Erls and Veritas.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear you tank arrived all buggered!

VU Sponsors