Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
cxqR2fB.gif
Shit I meant cant...I cam figure it out

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got happier when I finally learned that I do not have to be like the rest of the world.
I don't have to have a car, a house I couldn't afford or manage, a family or be married to be content with myself.
Years of struggling to "fit in" with societal norms, those were wasted years. I never will fit in, and that is just dandy with me now. ;)

1719200966_999bf269df.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm
Something is amiss...........quite not right.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hi benji....glad you have made yourself right at home here in the AnUs. you are a good fit. :)

Comedy is only two letters away!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan , have you been looking at other squonkers besides the reos? Todd was doing a review on the slug and he started pulling out his squonks and got carried away. Some pretty nice wood ones. He referenced a guy on ecf

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan , have you been looking at other squonkers besides the reos? Todd was doing a review on the slug and he started pulling out his squonks and got carried away. Some pretty nice wood ones. He referenced a guy on ecf
Not particularly. There is a local chap that does a plastic box one that looks quite good despite the material...I was told by the shopkeeper that he is considering doing a very limited run of wood ones for those that are interested and can afford them......I fall into both categories.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really should check out my local shop. Just haven't found time. How long will it take for him to turn one out for you?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stuff is drying now. SO MANY LITTLE PARTS.

(no, the second o-ring for the Erl topcap isn't missing, it was under another piece)

I got everything stripped down except one screw on the block of the Erl that just won't budge. Oh well. :)

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I really should check out my local shop. Just haven't found time. How long will it take for him to turn one out for you?
No idea, I have yet to call him and begin the negotiations...I'm really not in a huge hurry.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
At the present...I am still waiting for John at Wizard Modz to decided what style of wood box he wants to settle on for the DNA40 project that I've already spoken for.....and waiting for my Alum box to ship to Hawaii.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
rudedog just told me that Sweet Vapes has Atlantis coils for $14.99. Took a peek and saw many wooden mods/BFers, too.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of dna40s, PVA and his subscribers are building one that will sell for around $225. Ivogo will manufacture it. But..............it has his logo on it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of dna40s, PVA and his subscribers are building one that will sell for around $225. Ivogo will manufacture it. But..............it has his logo on it.
Decent price that

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have stuff that I don't think I'm gonna use much anymore. Don't know whether to sell it, trade it or keep it as a pretty collection to leave in my will.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have just determined that astrology compatibility sites are pure rubbish

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan did u say your Atlantis put out good flavor?
It does, but can be quite "throaty" if you go less than 70% VG and too high a nic level. This is mainly due to the use of what I strongly believe to be NiChrome wire which burns quite hot.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It does, but can be quite "throaty" if you go less than 70% VG and too high a nic level. This is mainly due to the use of what I strongly believe to be NiChrome wire which burns quite hot.
I'm sure people are rebuilding with kanthal, no?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sure people are rebuilding with kanthal, no?
I should imagine so. I've rebuilt with Japanese Cotton and like the outcome. Mike and I are going to experiment with both Kanthal and Gplat next week. Thing is....I am not sure how much effort I want to throw at an atty that is not natively rebuildable.

VU Sponsors