Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL So I'm a cartoon character in your head?
Dude, that is so rad!

Yes, character for sure, I just don't remember the creature from the black lagoon having a voice, I had to make a snap decision as it came to me and south park was it :) I dunno, I thought it was funny.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, character for sure, I just don't remember the creature from the black lagoon having a voice, I had to make a snap decision as it came to me and south park was it :) I dunno, I thought it was funny.
Me being from Colorado also makes me appreciate the South Park reference.
0830395083742.png

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Clan's castles are Dunnottar and Ackergill Tower.
My 6th great grandfather lived in Fordyce Castle (which is quite wee for a castle)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is quite stunning. Ackergill nae so much. Bloody airport steals away the quaintness

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm from just northeast of the airport in a wee shitehole called Papigoe

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm from just northeast of the airport in a wee shitehole called Papigoe

Well I defiantly appreciate the beautiful country, I am from Colorado and I could not live without the mountains we have. My family is little mixed like most Americans but my family traces back from Spain....Barcelona and Mexico

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I defiantly appreciate the beautiful country, I am from Colorado and I could not live without the mountains we have. My family is little mixed like most Americans but my family traces back from Spain....Barcelona and Mexico
It makes me giggle how many Americans think there are mountains in the highlands lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Fit ye tekkin aboots??? The heilans is a wee flat ye ken"

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm off every day.........blissfully unemployed for going on 9 years!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmmm, something different, must be the girl sticking her tongue in your ear. I am bored to, I am off tomorrow :D
Trying to get into a Turkish movie called Winter Sleep. It's hard to follow because the captions are almost as bad as that asvape spam. But I'm starting to get into it. It's three hours long so most likely will watch some and then continue tomorrow.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm off every day.........blissfully unemployed for going on 9 years!

Gee wiz,, that's a long time, I could not even imagine, I don't really wish because I don't know what I would do...kind of fear getting to retirement, getting old though, happens fast

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Netflix streaming. Its really hard to find new releases so instead they put a lot of weird indie & b movies on there

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning vaping bodhisattvas of the universe!:)

"Trust is difficult to earn and it is easily lost—the trust built over a decade can be shattered in an instant by one offhanded remark or deed. A person who is not swayed from their chosen path, even during the most trying times, will ultimately find that he or she is trusted by all."
upload_2014-12-12_6-57-27.jpeg

VU Sponsors