Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1XcIzF7.jpg
You liked my picture right?;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should imagine so. I've rebuilt with Japanese Cotton and like the outcome. Mike and I are going to experiment with both Kanthal and Gplat next week. Thing is....I am not sure how much effort I want to throw at an atty that is not natively rebuildable.
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am peculiar about what I find attractive if I'm honest.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@kelli I have a question for you do you really vape? the reason I ask I I never hear you even talk about vaping or even talk about vape gear or what you are vaping? Im curious

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kelli I have a question for you do you really vape? the reason I ask I I never hear you even talk about vaping or even talk about vape gear or what you are vaping? Im curious

yes i do. i have 2 isticks, 2 mvp2s, several egos, and about 8 mini vivi novas. not very exciting or exotic, probably why i don't talk about it much. i am intimidated by those with more sophisticated gear, i guess.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes i do. i have 2 isticks, 2 mvp2s, several egos, and about 8 mini vivi novas. not very exciting or exotic, probably why i don't talk about it much. i am intimidated by those with more sophisticated gear, i guess.
Understood I was not being a dick @kelli I just had never heard you mention vaping its all good whatever works for ya is good

VU Sponsors