Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning Peeps! Today is my 2 year vaperversary! :)
200.gif

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Job, let me guess your fiance had to come show you how??
Lol first off she isn't my fiancé and secondly no... Just when you're using a wheel puller and it's pushing the CV joint out the back because it's not moving you have a problem lol. It was rusted in there nice and tightly, lots of sledge hammering.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol first off she isn't my fiancé and secondly no... Just when you're using a wheel puller and it's pushing the CV joint out the back because it's not moving you have a problem lol. It was rusted in there nice and tightly, lots of sledge hammering.
I hate when that happens LOL

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I did tell you we rescued my truck didn't tell you we pulled it from a pond you can imagine the rust
Holy shit yeah, no way in hell would I be working on that... Laying under that thing, any movement you make you get covered in rust I'm sure!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy shit yeah, no way in hell would I be working on that... Laying under that thing, any movement you make you get covered in rust I'm sure!
Its all better now a long way from where I want it but it drives is pretty quick and has 2 12s in the cab

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its all better now a long way from where I want it but it drives is pretty quick and has 2 12s in the cab
In that black truck that got totaled I had 2 12" JLs with a 600w kicker amp, pioneer speakers throughout, and a pioneer 7" flip up screen. I loved it.

But to be honest the Premium Bose system in this Denali is close enough that I'm just going to leave it how it is

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In that black truck that got totaled I had 2 12" JLs with a 600w kicker amp, pioneer speakers throughout, and a pioneer 7" flip up screen. I loved it.

But to be honest the Premium Bose system in this Denali is close enough that I'm just going to leave it how it is
My son installs stereos nd tvs in cars as a hobby lol he is always upgrading my system

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! Thought about buying something but there really isn't anything I need or even want...which is a pretty good present. :)
I agree if what I have works for me why buy more?? Unless we are talking clothes LOL you created a monster I am on alloy everyday I just love the jeans!!!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree if what I have works for me why buy more?? Unless we are talking clothes LOL you created a monster I am on alloy everyday I just love the jeans!!!
LOL! IKR? I had to stop opening the daily email sale.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please forgive me, dear sir:oops:

just playing. :D

i'm actually working. :p

and watching a lecture. o_O

plus, i needed to check the shipping date. ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan I'm thinking of getting a parallel 18650 box that doesn't have a mosfet. Some people say the button will heat up, others say no. What's your opinion? Or anyone else here for that matter*******thank you:)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei is also coming out with a mini 30w ... http://vapingunderground.com/threads/more-mini-mods-coming-our-way.39258/

Not sure which will be the lesser of the evils :rolleyes:

did you mean the 50 watt? as bad as the cloupor may be, and i own 7 or 8, sigelei has been putting out crap! my cloupor 30 watt are more accurate than my sigelei 50 watt. of course, sigelei doesn't make anything. my guess, is that once they complete a design, they search for someone to manufacture that product cheaper than the first run.

it does look like the 100 plus is a solid product. i'm prolly gonna get one, but i like small. i also like to charge the battery in the mod. however, the cloupor will be $20 or so, cheaper than the sigelei, maybe more. i'm gonna write cloupor and bitch them out some more for not putting a floating 510 pin on theirs.

so far, the new sigeliei 50, not the old one, i have 3, and the cloupor mini are the ones i'm deciding between.

cloupor gets and edge for customer service. i wrote them about a 30watt, i got from fluid vapes. it died and fluid vapes didn't give a shit. cloupor gave me, not only the price of the mod, but refunded my shipping, as well. i was shocked, but happy. ;)

oops! :eek:

i see the sigelei 30, now. hmmmm....

VU Sponsors