Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, hey , fa la la la la la la la la la la la (head desk)
I can't leave without saying hello to beautiful jensy!:)
914311291.gif

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On another note I have a question that might be a touchy subject.
I found out my 16 yr old started smoking is it really that bad for me to prefer he vapes?? If we are all honest with ourselves then we know if he wants to get cigerettes he will and has, I would prefer he not smoke but if thats not an option is it really that bad to let him vape?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On another note I have a question that might be a touchy subject.
I found out my 16 yr old started smoking is it really that bad for me to prefer he vapes?? If we are all honest with ourselves then we know if he wants to get cigerettes he will and has, I would prefer he not smoke but if thats not an option is it really that bad to let him vape?
If it was my child and it was between smoking and vaping . Vaping would win !!!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it was my child and it was between smoking and vaping . Vaping would win !!!!!
thats what I am thinking, he has already went into my retired stuff and started playing around with it was kinda shocked when I saw him puffing away on a my stingray with my penelope. Looks like he did a good job on building the coil. I took it away but now am thinking its the lesser of the 2 evils

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not really but thanks!!((hugs))
still haven't found my camera yet, and batteries, lol, i'm such a pig can't find anything. was going to share a pic with you but haven't forgotten. ;<))

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats what I am thinking, he has already went into my retired stuff and started playing around with it was kinda shocked when I saw him puffing away on a my stingray with my penelope. Looks like he did a good job on building the coil. I took it away but now am thinking its the lesser of the 2 evils
To me there is way less danger than cigarettes. Also much easier for him to quit vaping than quit cigarettes if he chooses. Because he is smoking already I would be pushing the vape .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I must have said something or done something wrong

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To me there is way less danger than cigarettes. Also much easier for him to quit vaping than quit cigarettes if he chooses. Because he is smoking already I would be pushing the vape .
I was thinking give him my innokin VV but he was thinking provari I have so many geni attys I might let him use that with the Empire. He apparently likes building coils (dad taught him)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking give him my innokin VV but he was thinking provari I have so many geni attys I might let him use that with the Empire. He apparently likes building coils (dad taught him)
LOL he wants to start at the top with the Provari , too funny . Give him you Innokin VV and tell him if he stays off the smokes for good he can have the Provari. This way he's not dual using and get him off the cigarettes for good.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL he wants to start at the top with the Provari , too funny . Give him you Innokin VV and tell him if he stays off the smokes for good he can have the Provari. This way he's not dual using and get him off the cigarettes for good.
ya the VV with the iclear s is a good place to start. He already told me he would quit if I let him vape (he has friends that vape) I am at 0 nic, do you think 3 or 6 is better to start him?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ya the VV with the iclear s is a good place to start. He already told me he would quit if I let him vape (he has friends that vape) I am at 0 nic, do you think 3 or 6 is better to start him?
Hmmm How much does he smoke and for how long has he smoked? Is it that he wants something to do or is he addicted to the nicotine . You could start him at 3 and see how that works for him . He is young enough that maybe low nic will work and the flavor will do the rest . If he still feels the need to smoke then you could raise it to 6.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm How much does he smoke and for how long has he smoked? Is it that he wants something to do or is he addicted to the nicotine . You could start him at 3 and see how that works for him . He is young enough that maybe low nic will work and the flavor will do the rest . If he still feels the need to smoke then you could raise it to 6.
Not even a pack a day probably about 6 months now, he says nicotine but I have noticed my juices missing and haven't smelled the cigarettes so Ya I agree 3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All caught up....gaaaaaaaa I need a nap, too late in the day....now what should I slap together for supper....sigh!!!!!!!!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was reading some of the other threads and what people thought of parents letting their kids vape, I wish when I started I had the option, I guess we all forget how old we were when we started.. Now to go home a deal with hubby about all this LOL that should be fun!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jensy One of our local vape shops offered him a job guess they did not realize he is 16 won't even be 17 until July stands 6'2" 212#s and he isn't done growing
Lol, wow he is tall . Gawd if he can get into a vape shop he can probably get into a liquor store and that is more frightening to me. Kids drinking and driving , gah damm kids they have no idea the stress they cause parents.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, wow he is tall . Gawd if he can get into a vape shop he can probably get into a liquor store and that is more frightening to me. Kids drinking and driving , gah damm kids they have no idea the stress they cause parents.
I am pretty lucky there he doesn't drink pot smoker maybe drinking nope he knows I won't tolerate that and will not be able to present his case and defend him. Kids these days tho wow so different then when my older 2 were younger.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The movie was okay just a little weird and I started smoking when I was 11 so I would definitely rather have him vape then smoke. My mom made me try nicorette gum and that shit was awful

VU Sponsors