Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'morn!

I wasn't planning on being awake this early, but Tiki had other ideas. :D

142707881912591181XnBBxjHyc.jpg
Nikko has those same ideas around 3am. He has to guard the perimeters for stray toms that may make a move on his woman. Or maybe he just has to pee!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On another note I have a question that might be a touchy subject.
I found out my 16 yr old started smoking is it really that bad for me to prefer he vapes?? If we are all honest with ourselves then we know if he wants to get cigerettes he will and has, I would prefer he not smoke but if thats not an option is it really that bad to let him vape?
If there is no choice, let him vape... Then sneak in 0 nic and he'll never know the difference :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I think you have a problem
Lol. I was always a zombie show/movie hater but 9 outta 10 ppl were talking about the walking dead and figured I'd check it out. First 2 episodes were so so then bam I was hooked and couldn't stop lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am straight up 35, just south of 30...
Ok, I remember so few things that when something doesn't mesh with the ones I do have it frustrates me, so I'm glad I got this one right even though I accidentally typed "90" instead of "69" ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@TheWestPole , I have a drip tip that matches the metal tank so I couldn't resist. I took it off after the pic so I could see my juice. These tanks are funny about filling. Upside down it looks full, turn it upright and it's like, where did my juice go! I just put in the .08 coil and I must say that the flavor is really good.
My phone doesn't take good close-ups.
Kanger.jpg kanger2.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see ya in the Alt, man....

I'm reaaallly digging my Orchid now with just that simple tank mod. :D

Unlike most of ya, I didn't like the wide-open draw very much. So, besides giving me a true 4ml+, syringe filling from the port, and the ability to SEE my damn juice, it's now drawing more to my liking. Hasn't leaked a single drop either.

w00t.gif

Good to see you too. Not my home base but every now and then... You on the other hand appear to be everywhere! :)

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If there is no choice, let him vape... Then sneak in 0 nic and he'll never know the difference :)
That's right... @Just Me I agree with the others, it's better for him to vape than have him smoking. My 19 yo daughter got me to start vaping and recently asked if she could try it. It felt really weird, but I'd rather have her using something that I helped her with than going out on her own to experiment with friends. Sometimes we have to make decisions that are the lesser of two evils so to speak.

I think I'd agree on letting him use an RBA of some sort though since it sounds like he is interested in building. Get him hooked on that end and then hopefully you can ween him off the nic so that he just gets the experience without it.

Plus, sometimes just giving a kid permission to do something is enough for them to quickly lose interest ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TheWestPole , I have a drip tip that matches the metal tank so I couldn't resist. I took it off after the pic so I could see my juice. These tanks are funny about filling. Upside down it looks full, turn it upright and it's like, where did my juice go! I just put in the .08 coil and I must say that the flavor is really good.
View attachment 10291 View attachment 10292

Hi, @muth. So happy you're getting some good sub-ohm use out of that thing. Looks very serious with it's SS suit on! :cool: That filling level weirdness is a trait of all the aerotanks. I used the Q-tip filling method to fill the tank higher. Worked great for me. If you don't find it described in the thread with my review lemmie know. I'll find it for you. :)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just in time for the Friday night lull... read through ten pages to catch up and will say a couple of things all at once...

Hey @Just Me , I'm a capricorn...
Glad to hear that you mom is doing better @Whiskey
@muth pulling pig-tails is always fun, and sometimes hot ;)
@franciscan has your admirer come back to pursue her interest in a courtship?
@CaFF I don't know... that ciabata sammich looked mighty healthy to me, nom nom nom
@Fishee I want pizza, how much would delivery be to Indiana?
@Midniteoyl I thought you were were off 90 headed to Fort Wayne, not off 65 headed towards Chicago?
@adk1989 your marriage will be fine, your fiance has already built up the foundation for years worth of manipulation
@kelli we all get carried away by you at some point or another :)
@cherrycakes sent you some PM's with tips for dealing with CVS, if all else fails I'll beat them into submission for you and then you can take your paddle to them o_O

I'm sure I'm missing someone... so Howdy to the rest of you :D

Now, that is some Pro posting skillz right there. :D

tumblr_inline_mzmuzndcaC1qi4qb3.gif

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Found a old Q-tip method video fer ya @muth.

A refinement I came up with:

Cut the Q-tip in half.
Pluck off a bit of the swab so it will pull through the chimney easier.
Drop the swabless end of the stick into the chimney from the coil end.
Fill to top of the swab.
Push the swab down with the coil stem as you insert the coil/base.
Gently pull the exposed stick from the top cap end as you push from the other.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is anybody else noticing VU is really slow? Or is it just me again..?
Well I had to go back a couple of pages to see posts that I somehow missed based on responses, pretty sure i just didn't see them this time versus not remembering seeing them.

And it takes quite a while for a quote to populate into the reply box whenever I reply to a post now, is that the slowness you were referring to?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a huge fan of 2puffs drip tips.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I had to go back a couple of pages to see posts that I somehow missed based on responses, pretty sure i just didn't see them this time versus not remembering seeing them.

And it takes quite a while for a quote to populate into the reply box whenever I reply to a post now, is that the slowness you were referring to?

Just testing..the quote popped in before I got to the bottom of the page....IDK?

Using a PC and FF here.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your lucky Foggy, here's why, they take all your vape mail and hide your shit and tell you it goes under the tree for Christmas, what's that bs :mad: I love Christmas but not when it works against me. My 120ml will be under a freakin tree :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Your lucky Foggy, here's why, they take all your vape mail and hide your shit and tell you it goes under the tree for Christmas, what's that bs :mad: I love Christmas but not when it works against me. My 120ml will be under a freakin tree :D
INJUSTICE!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just returned from a vape meet.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It really is, you have that problem Moecat? Like all of sudden I am 12 years old. Serious injustice.......Seems slow tonight, everybody busy
I wish I had that problem. :D

Actually I can't complain too much these days. I cleared the biggest hurdle earlier when my wife didn't protest after I told her about having a lower Xmas shopping budget this year.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am trying to relax...people get on my nerves today....take my vape mail, "really! Anyhow, watching some standup Kevin Hart, that little guy is so funny :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I had that problem. :D

Actually I can't complain too much these days. I cleared the biggest hurdle earlier when my wife didn't protest after I told her about having a lower Xmas shopping budget this year.

I try that every year with the conversation of a smaller budget for Christmas, "she says yes and then ignores me and does what she wants...I give, I am defiantly not the boss of crap :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am trying to relax...people get on my nerves today....take my vape mail, "really! Anyhow, watching some standup Kevin Hart, that little guy is so funny :)
Can you sort sneak out your vape mail from under the tree and replace it with a decoy? :D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Ya.. quotes not showing up or showing up slowly, and then my post no posting for a few minutes.. I just open a new tab and keep reading while waiting :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was on tapatalk earlier today and nobody was responding to my posts...so either it was not working....or I have become persona non gratia

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmmm, I could but then I would be guilty of acting 12 :) I am mad about it but trying to play it off kool. I am going to ponder that idea.... Maybe going take all her makeup and wrap it up and put it under the tree :D
Nice way to start a war! :D

VU Sponsors