kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Long boring story. I'm somewhat more comfortable at my other coffee house.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

i see. and understand.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you should really open a breakfast diner. wow do you come up with some yummy stuff.

Thanks! :)

I enjoy cooking, but not really for other people. Customers will always want things 'their way' and I don't have the patience or stress-handling skills for restaurant work anymore. I'd suck at running a business too and there are literally hundreds of restaurants in this city. Very few make it a year.

But I can share... ;-)

IMG_0335.JPG

Yeah, fairly massive. Hard to believe it's only one egg with maybe two ounces of meat....;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
guess i should eat.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I simply do not cook anymore. Seems pointless just for one. The restaurant industry depends on my patronage

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
guess i should eat.

467632137.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I simply do not cook anymore. Seems pointless just for one. The restaurant industry depends on my patronage

Don't you miss it though? I cannot imagine not cooking food for myself.

I guess if like my uncle, you were trained to cook for dozens or hundreds of people, it may be difficult.
Me, I can neither afford nor trust the restaurant industry. Very few places, anyways.

I spend about $150/mo on food...that's five dollars a day...can't do that in restaurants. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss a number of things. I suppose I live the business vicariously through my daughter

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There are a great many things in my life that I have bade farewell. Some due to ambivalence, some out of self preservation

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss a number of things. I suppose I live the business vicariously through my daughter

Well, that makes sense.

There are a great many things in my life that I have bade farewell. Some due to ambivalence, some out of self preservation

Yeah, me too. But, I still have to have enjoyment in life, or what is the point?
Just existing, is not living.

If I only have vaping forums, movies/TV/sports, my cat and my foodie posting stuff, I'm still better off than the many who have no enjoyment at all. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I am not in my clerical capacity, I have anxiety issues. Temptatiin is my weakness as is intimacy. They hunt me relentlessly. For example, most men see a group of women as an opportunity, I see them as a nest of vipers. They could not give a Shanghai shit about me....but I believe that if I come too close, they will strike and bite me. I am not a misogynist, I love women, but I am very very wary of them.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No clue as to why I just posted all of that....sorry.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, that makes sense.

Yeah, me too. But, I still have to have enjoyment in life, or what is the point?
Just existing, is not living.

If I only have vaping forums, movies/TV/sports, my cat and my foodie posting stuff, I'm still better off than the many who have no enjoyment at all. :)
I enjoy life tremendously. I just identify it's dangers and avoid them. That leaves the rest for me to enjoy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was my ex girlfriend's failed experiment. I have forgiven her and let it go long ago...but embrace the lesson that was taught me. I will at some point let someone into my heart. But the process when presented will take a long time. I will not let my heart be bought or sold cheaply ever again, nor will I offer it up like some meaningless trinket like I have every time in my past.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Helllllllooooooooooooo everyone! GAWD my head hurts . I think perhaps I had one too many glasses of wine at pub night last night . :(
Hi

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She knows why lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was my ex girlfriend's failed experiment. I have forgiven her and let it go long ago...but embrace the lesson that was taught me. I will at some point let someone into my heart. But the process when presented will take a long time. I will not let my heart be bought or sold cheaply ever again, nor will I offer it up like some meaningless trinket like I have every time in my past.

Ah, so a "I can fix you" sort like my ex was? I told her going in what my state of affairs was being on disability, she accepted it.

But secretly, she thought she was going to be able to re-condition me somehow. After two years of living together and her trying to prod me into having a job and a 'normal' life, she ended up 600mi away back at home with mommy and daddy. I ended up homeless and penniless because I'd given up my Apt. and GAU check for her. Not a good trade IMO. ;-)

My personal security and well-being are paramount to me, I don't need humans.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's okay since apparently we were spared it, given that the pic is just an icon now...

Don't know whether or why Whiskey might have removed it. Will have to ask her. It was a picture of a theater piece. Not offensive or even tasteless. Just morbidly lonely.

Last edited:

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, so a "I can fix you" sort like my ex was? I told her going in what my state of affairs was being on disability, she accepted it.

But secretly, she thought she was going to be able to re-condition me somehow. After two years of living together and her trying to prod me into having a job and a 'normal' life, she ended up 600mi away back at home with mommy and daddy. I ended up homeless and penniless because I'd given up my Apt. and GAU check for her. Not a good trade IMO. ;-)

I am sorry Caff that you had to go through that . I hate hearing how life and people have hurt people so much that they have given up on humans. It makes my heart heavy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Actually it was more of the "I'm going to fall in love with you only to see if I'm ready for a relationship....oops guess I'm not....so sorry tata."

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am sorry Caff that you had to go through that . I hate hearing how life and people have hurt people so much that they have given up on humans. It makes my heart heavy.
We endure. We survive. We become stronger for it...or we die.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't know whether or why Whiskey might have removed it. Will have to ask her. It was a picture of a theater piece. Not even over the bounds of taste. Just morbidly lonely.

She didn't. You linked directly to a googleusercontent image that is not there now or is denying access. ;-)

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /zNeSNx-ZVhaj75bx2QK64kbQJ8D7ycPeJskA9cr7ywbahXrmTCpxOXkyK9IacOvPcfC0KlEGDPQ=w1304-h815 from this server.

Forbidden. That’s all we know.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm sorry dear...
It's not really that I've given up on ALL humans, or I wouldn't be here. But in a personal space, yes.

It's a choice.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get the impression that I annoy you sometimes

i get the impression that i annoy everyone sometimes. images.jpg