Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well now. is this the iStick killer? o_O

There has a new vv/vw mod come on the market call Mini Bomber.It's 25w.It'll be the next hot sell vv mod.
This mod is efficient and durable,economical and practical for every one.
Mini Bomber 25w
Material:Aluminum + brass
Dimension: 42mm*23mm*88mm
Working Wattage:7W-25W
Battery capacity:2600mA
Working load:0.5-3.0 ohms
Connect:510
Working Voltage:3.3V-8V
Charging:DC 5V 1000mA

Sounds fun, but can't see the image as it's an attachment from you email inbox. ;-)

Found it..nice, it's from Shenxi. Not sure I love that top/slanted button though.

2014_new_original_vv_vw_ecig_mod.jpg

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2014-new-original-vv-vw-ecig_60043933718.html

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds fun, but can't see the image as it's an attachment from you email inbox. ;-)

that's odd. i can see the pic in my post and in your quote. :eek:

is this any better:

mini_bomber_003_12_11_11_52_30.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that's odd. i can see the pic in my post and in your quote. :eek:

is this any better:

mini_bomber_003_12_11_11_52_30.jpg

Because you are logged into you email and/or have the image cached in your browser. We aren't logged into your email. ;-)

It's not an image file, at least not directly.
Code:
https://webmail.gandi.net/?_task=mail&_uid=7297&_mbox=INBOX&_action=get&_part=2&_embed=1&_mimeclass=image

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine this leaping up onto the bed and over you and then jumping over onto the headboard and back while you sleep....at warp 9.

View attachment 10171

Bowl/outlet for scale. ;-)
Ahh got ya... That was my guess... either that or you had a typo and meant car instead of cat lol. Yeah I'm glad I don't have indoor pets... they drive me crazy sometimes lol

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning fabulous people! I finally got myself some health insurance. I'm pretty sure the Marketplace phone is broken. All I've been getting for days is "This call cannot go through. Try again later." No problem getting through to make a payment though. Funny how that works. :rolleyes: I tell you what though...haven't been to the doctor in over 2 years, but for the amount it's costing, Imma be finding shit wrong all the time now. Fix this, fix that...lol

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Whiskey! Is today your mom's surgery? Best wishes for her. <3

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Because you are logged into you email and/or have the image cached in your browser. We aren't logged into your email. ;-)

It's not an image file, at least not directly.
Code:
https://webmail.gandi.net/?_task=mail&_uid=7297&_mbox=INBOX&_action=get&_part=2&_embed=1&_mimeclass=image

you're correct. it was an "image file" per se.

and i'm always logged into 3 email sites.
prisoner_smiley_emoticon.gif

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Caff & Sam & Ben, yea not liking the button style or placement on that one Sam.

morning Tina.

i'm just looking for small mods. if it was a 30 watt, i'd try one. ;)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning @Whiskey and @glassgrl ! Speaking of, I absolutely love me some whiskey ;) My all time favorite!
Good morning! Didn't have time to mention yesterday how beautiful your puppy is! I have a WD too. Amazing creatures! There is a dog pic thread in here somewhere.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning! Didn't have time to mention yesterday how beautiful your puppy is! I have a WD too. Amazing creatures! There is a dog pic thread in here somewhere.
Haha yeah he never fails to amuse me... Just when I think I've seen it all he does something else... We got 3 inches of snow the other day and when I let him out, he would lower his head while running, open his mouth, and scoop up some snow. While he's running full speed, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As usual I'll abruptly change the subject with no regard for whatever anyone else is talking about. I am SOOOO glad Sons of Anarchy is over. The only reason I watched this last season is because I saw everything before so I felt compelled to see how it ended. What a long, drawn out, self gratuitous season it has been, with Jax being the ultimate narcissist and not in a likable way, and this last show (warning spoiler close your eyes)--if Jax was going to kill himself anyway why did he have to kill his mom and Unser and have one of his guys get shot in the arm to fake like he put up a fight and escaped when he was suppose to meet Mr. Mayhem, just so we can have another long drawn out artsy fartsy scene with a boring song playing? And then to end with a quote from Shakespeare, really? Shakespeare? LOL. Hey guys who made this show, it wasn't Shakespeare.
should have closed my eyes LOL I stopped watching the last season it bored me.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I can't take it anymore. WHAT "word" was said???? Someone please private message me if you don't want to see that "word" here again, or do I really have to go back and read a hundred comments to figure out what y'all talking about? (biting my nails)
Start reading LOL

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok I can't take it anymore. WHAT "word" was said???? Someone please private message me if you don't want to see that "word" here again, or do I really have to go back and read a hundred comments to figure out what y'all talking about? (biting my nails)
Pm sent

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
36 here.....gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take 85 and sunny while sitting on the lake in my boat with a beer in hand any day! Even if it was by myself, I'd still have a blast lol

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On my 1000th post I would like to take a moment to thank a few people..."wipes tear"

My mom for always believing I could do it
My fiancé for putting up with the constant thumb blisters
The alternate universe crew for putting up with my MANY mma references
And last but certainly not least @kelli for creating this thread...because I have over 950 of my posts in this thread alone lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning fabulous people! I finally got myself some health insurance. I'm pretty sure the Marketplace phone is broken. All I've been getting for days is "This call cannot go through. Try again later." No problem getting through to make a payment though. Funny how that works. :rolleyes: I tell you what though...haven't been to the doctor in over 2 years, but for the amount it's costing, Imma be finding shit wrong all the time now. Fix this, fix that...lol
They fixed the web site at the expense of breaking the phones :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i reckon i'll settle for 60 and sunny. :)

make the jacuzzi all warm and fuzzy. :p

CAM001342.jpg

and working out in the pool is always nice. ;)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Good morning all caught up now.. Was on a job site this am so fun.... @BenJammin I have a truck as well now I WANT SNOW!!! New tires are so ready to go!!!

This was my truck with the new wheel/tire combo I had just bought... then a month later I got T-boned... sad story :(
20140612_165005_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20140723_170446.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well now. is this the iStick killer? o_O

There has a new vv/vw mod come on the market call Mini Bomber.It's 25w.It'll be the next hot sell vv mod.
This mod is efficient and durable,economical and practical for every one.
Mini Bomber 25w
Material:Aluminum + brass
Dimension: 42mm*23mm*88mm
Working Wattage:7W-25W
Battery capacity:2600mA
Working load:0.5-3.0 ohms
Connect:510
Working Voltage:3.3V-8V
Charging:DC 5V 1000mA
It think that Innokin is hopiing to kill the iLeaf MVP killer with the new MVP 20w

http://www.vaportekusa.com/innokin-mvp-3-0-20-watt/

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL and here I thought you would both say Chicago, one day its 65 next its 25 today is kinda pleasant. well 35 with a low of 27 but it feels warmer
I think our wind might be worse than the windy city sometimes lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish there was a dislike button for that...beautiful truck
Thanks man! She was my pride and joy! Although I guess I can't really complain, insurance paid for this beautiful Denali ;) there's a lot more done to it now, but this is the newest pic I have...
20140801_172410_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was my truck with the new wheel/tire combo I had just bought... then a month later I got T-boned... sad story :(
View attachment 10173 View attachment 10174
Ouch!!! I only love my truck (2004 Silverado) because we rescued it from destruction. My hubby and boys rebuilt it and tried their had at body work LOL painted it in hammered black out of a spray can (even though we have all the equipment for a real paint job) Its not perfect to anyone but me

VU Sponsors