tumblr_ngm3rp2I1Q1so83hto1_500_zps34f509c4.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Been talking with that lady that laughed at me.
She just kinda started to open up and so I just listened.
She expressed her gratitude for me listing to her.
I told her I want to listen to her talk about anything any time.
Got her choked up cause she's going through some pretty rough stuff and has no one to talk to.
Told her I wanted to be that friend she could talk to.
Gave her my number.
Maybe she'll send me a text.
Either way I feel good about how it's all working out with her.
Remember, I've had a crush on her since I was just 15.
So we have a little bit of history to build on. So that's a good thing.
She still laughs at the idea of any romance between us but that too is okay.:confused:
I want her friendship. I really do.
And I want to be the proof that not all guys are the same and that she can be, and deserves to be, loved and respected.

Any way, I figure that it's good news and I was due to share some good news with my friends since lately it has been not so good news that I've been sharing.

So there's the good news.
Back on track for another let down and a bit of heartbreak.
Glad to be back in my groove:D
VERY familiar territory for me. I feel discarded but it does not seem to hurt anymore....I've just become numb to it I should imagine. I wish you much better fortune and will ask my Mother to pray for you and keep you safe. I am here for you always. The crying stops......always does.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Keurig....love it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Och, this sucks

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooohhhh that means I should have MINE soon:):)
Morning Sam, how is it vaping???

it's the opposite of the iStick. i put some vtc nilla gorilla in it and i'm vaping it at 5.3 volts/14.3 watts. so, it doesn't run hot. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool beans, good call, Sam...Me happy!!!

chinese venders are selling them for about $15, while the istick runs $22-25. too bad it's a clone, though. busardo prolly won't review it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My front door. Not sure why I'm staring at it, or why I took a pic

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I suppose. I will sleep some more and pretend it never happened. Bye

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! Son #2 is flying in tomorrow early, son #3 just got back from Morocco so he's staying up north for Christmas. Son #1 lives here, so 2 outta 3 ain't bad! But I have a metric shit ton of stuff to do still.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been in a "relationship" such as this while in college, and I'm glad that you are happy for now, but a bit concerned for you in the future. Mine took me to a very dark place. Fortunately she was older than me and graduated as I was ending my Sophomore year, and it sorted of ended naturally for me...
Thanks IMI. I truly appreciate your concern.
If I were to let you in on my dark place you would see that there is no need for your worry.

As far as happiness goes I do not seek nor receive my happiness from others.
Happy, like all feelings and emotions are felt only by choice.
No thing and no person has the ability to make me feel anything.

If I could show people the level of heartbreak and emotional devastation that I have endured in my life and yet still remain the man that I am you would see that I am one of the most resilient and determined persons to have crossed your path.

My heart cannot be more broken than it already is.
The only thing that can happen to my heart is that the knife that is in it may be given a twist every now and again.

As for women, yes, they devastate me. And I fucking love it. They have played vicious games with my heart and emotions. They have fucked my mind in a torturous manner. They have drained my wallet and my strength.
And yes, I absolutely love women.
Women can break my heart over and over and I will always be seeking the next one to do so.
Perhaps someday I shall find my mate for life. And I am sure that even she will break my heart to one extent or another. But I will treasure and cherish her. Because all the ones that come before her are the ones who have helped pave the way to my true appreciation for her.
So come on ladies! please break my twisted dark fishee heart. I'll love you for it:)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VERY familiar territory for me. I feel discarded but it does not seem to hurt anymore....I've just become numb to it I should imagine. I wish you much better fortune and will ask my Mother to pray for you and keep you safe. I am here for you always. The crying stops......always does.

Thanks brother:)

And here is a song to enjoy.
I can almost play this on my harmonica. I need to play my harmonica more often:p

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning!! Late start on here today, had to get hubby and son off to Madison little one came to work with me had coffee with my coworker while we planned the guys holiday party. Fun lol now i need to work and maybe start my Christmas Shopping

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got an email saying that I have $20 in Kiehl's cash ... I think the wife would be happy if I used it towards her stuff.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin yall! Finally caught up on the 16 pages I missed during this busy weekend. Some might say they didn't miss much after reading all that, but I say I missed a whole lot because I love the aimless nonsense this thread has! :) Thanks for keeping me entertained the last couple of hours while trying to balance work and catching up lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks IMI. I truly appreciate your concern.
If I were to let you in on my dark place you would see that there is no need for your worry.

As far as happiness goes I do not seek nor receive my happiness from others.
Happy, like all feelings and emotions are felt only by choice.
No thing and no person has the ability to make me feel anything.

If I could show people the level of heartbreak and emotional devastation that I have endured in my life and yet still remain the man that I am you would see that I am one of the most resilient and determined persons to have crossed your path.

My heart cannot be more broken than it already is.
The only thing that can happen to my heart is that the knife that is in it may be given a twist every now and again.

As for women, yes, they devastate me. And I fucking love it. They have played vicious games with my heart and emotions. They have fucked my mind in a torturous manner. They have drained my wallet and my strength.
And yes, I absolutely love women.
Women can break my heart over and over and I will always be seeking the next one to do so.
Perhaps someday I shall find my mate for life. And I am sure that even she will break my heart to one extent or another. But I will treasure and cherish her. Because all the ones that come before her are the ones who have helped pave the way to my true appreciation for her.
So come on ladies! please break my twisted dark fishee heart. I'll love you for it:)

There definitely is some truth in "what does not kill us makes us stronger". My story is a mix of women, health, and military. Even though I found my "soulmate", I still have periods of darkness, and sometimes they are still about the stress of the woman.

As mentioned before, I have a mood disorder but take medicine for it. If I miss 2 doses though, it gets difficult to keep the djinn in the bottle when anyone irritates me.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you got them! What do you think? I do like the istick that I bought. Think I'll like these?

hard to say. i'll be switching over to 30 w minis. ;)

want to go atlantis, all the way! :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How is everyone today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm ok. Reflective and sitting here in my heart's forest listening to the rain......waiting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors