Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Elllloooooooo

Sam , I got my 2 today:)

IMG_2484_zps6b599981.jpg
Cool! Interested in your opinion on how they perform vs the iStick.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Under the weather today. Seriously thinking of just going back to bed.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello hello! It's an utter madhouse out there. Nucking Futz, code red insane asylum! I had to go near the mall to get a dog tag for my bro's new pound puppy Ronnie. It was like getting sucked into the black hole of traffic. Finally spit me out. Whew! The tag is cool, shaped like a dog bone with bling.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello hello! It's an utter madhouse out there. Nucking Futz, code red insane asylum! I had to go near the mall to get a dog tag for my bro's new pound puppy Ronnie. It was like getting sucked into the black hole of traffic. Finally spit me out. Whew! The tag is cool, shaped like a dog bone with bling.
I hate shopping which is probably why i did none, I bake and say here a present for the family. My kids are big so they do not get alot hubby gets me, what else does he need lol. I pray I do not have to run to the store any time soon

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GREAT description, may borrow that....LMAO!!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
GREAT description, may borrow that....LMAO!!
Be my guest, but I hope you don't have to! There are people down here from everywhere! Canada, VA, OH, PA. Jokes on them, it's going to be high 60's but pouring rain. lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Detoxing from Borderlands 2 Presequel? ;)
That probably actually has something to do with it. The rest of the year I'm very active and sweat out toxins but in the winter I do things like sit and play Borderlands for eight hours straight. I have a regimen that fixes me right up, it involves going on the wagon for a couple of weeks along with a spoonful of liquid bentonite every morning.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You get a true 100W out of it?
Good question ... can't say for certain, because:
1. I don't vape that high
2. I don't own or have access to an oscilloscope to properly test it
3. I don't know how to use an oscilloscope to properly test it

Compared to my Cloupor DNA clone, they both seem to vape very similarly at 10, 15, 20, etc. watts.

So, to answer your question: "maybe, maybe not"

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be my guest, but I hope you don't have to! There are people down here from everywhere! Canada, VA, OH, PA. Jokes on them, it's going to be high 60's but pouring rain. lol
It's pouring cold nasty rain where I live, but at least its not a blizzard.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good question ... can't say for certain, because:
1. I don't vape that high
2. I don't own or have access to an oscilloscope to properly test it
3. I don't know how to use an oscilloscope to properly test it

Compared to my Cloupor DNA clone, they both seem to vape very similarly at 10, 15, 20, etc. watts.

So, to answer your question: "maybe, maybe not"

I'm interested in the Mini, which appears to use the same 510 connector. How's yours holding up @moecat?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's pouring cold nasty rain where I live, but at least its not a blizzard.
Raining here to. Haven't gone out all day. To be honest I wish it would snow already. I make some money shoveling snow for a few buildings that I help manage.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm interested in the Mini, which appears to use the same 510 connector. How's yours holding up @moecat?
Absolutely no issues with the T6's connector. I would have preferred a spring-loaded pin, but the T6's has worked when I needed to adjust it.

Only bad thing is the LED brightness. It's simply not sufficient when you're outdoors.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only bad thing is the LED brightness. It's simply not sufficient when you're outdoors.

If that's the only bad thing, I could certainly live with it. Not going to buy from FT though. No USPS with battery components and I don't want that wait again. :mad:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
At 510. Mike is trying to sell me a Sub Tank

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors