Alternate Universe

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think his baby in heaven sent him a letter so the lonely days are gone and he'll be right home.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friggin UPS had better not destroyed my Xbox One!! :mad: They already destroyed 2 of my wifes Bath & Body packages.. :mad:

December 22, 2014, 4:21 pm, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 12:59 pm, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 8:00 am, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 7:16 am, Bourbon IN US Package arrived at a carrier facility

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Friggin UPS had better not destroyed my Xbox One!! :mad: They already destroyed 2 of my wifes Bath & Body packages.. :mad:

December 22, 2014, 4:21 pm, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 12:59 pm, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 8:00 am, Bourbon IN US A carrier delay has occurred
December 22, 2014, 7:16 am, Bourbon IN US Package arrived at a carrier facility

December 23, 2014, 2:13 pm, Bourbon IN US Carrier's playing Xbox

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally ordered some vape mail after days of resisting. Getting a Nitecore 12 charger and an efest purple 18650, 18350 and 18500 to fit the mech mod glssgrl sent me. I will soon be all meched up.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't caught up with the posts yet but I think I've got the idea on the Smart 20. Thanks!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you read the Atlantis post yet, anyone? Aspire has been miffing me for a while, now. And now this! I was under the impression that BVC and Atlantis coils had ceramic wicking material. Apparently, it's silica. This is false advertising. Please read Tyger's post and reply to Aspire if this concerns you. At this point, I am suspending purchases of BVC coils for my fill n go tanks and concentrating on RTAs and making my own builds that I know are safe. On that note, any opinions on the Orchid V6 and the Kayfun V4? Tyger's post:
https://plus.google.com/116492796724573571746/posts/F4tuNUjHX65

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you read the Atlantis post yet, anyone? Aspire has been miffing me for a while, now. And now this! I was under the impression that BVC and Atlantis coils had ceramic wicking material. Apparently, it's silica. This is false advertising. Please read Tyger's post and reply to Aspire if this concerns you. At this point, I am suspending purchases of BVC coils for my fill n go tanks and concentrating on RTAs and making my own builds that I know are safe. On that note, any opinions on the Orchid V6 and the Kayfun V4? Tyger's post:
https://plus.google.com/116492796724573571746/posts/F4tuNUjHX65
I just read it. Thanks for sharing.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just read it. Thanks for sharing.
I've often wondered about silica wicks even in Kanger heads. When I've gone to rebuild them I've found the flavor wick at times completely disintegrated into practically nothing and wondered where it went to. In my lungs? The Atlantis seems to be using a much finer version of it which would be even more risky.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've often wondered about silica wicks even in Kanger heads. When I've gone to rebuild them I've found the flavor wick at times completely disintegrated into practically nothing and wondered where it went to. In my lungs? The Atlantis seems to be using a much finer version of it which would be even more risky.
I guess you did read it. The good news about Atlantis heads is that they are big and rebuildable. But that's not the point, is it? And why the hell should I sink $15 on heads that I have to rebuild? This is f--cked up! I could live with the chrome plated chimney but not this revelation. I own a crap load of standard and Nautilus BVC coils. I'll probably use what I have and hope for the best after that. Luckily, I can do my own builds but what about people who don't. This isn't right. Any idea how many people own Nautilus and Atlantis tanks? I'd like to know.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Elllloooooooo

Sam , I got my 2 today:)

IMG_2484_zps6b599981.jpg
I really like that one, Whiskey! Is that the purple w/blue troll splatter?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Peachy. Some schmuck tried passing me on the right and nearly pushed me into oncoming traffic with a van full of my special needs people. Good news, all is well, No one hurt. No damage to my vehicle, just his.
Glad to hear you and your charges made it through unscathed!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am being woo'd by a 200w cocobolo wood box mod

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Raining tonight....rather gloomy day it was.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess you did read it. The good news about Atlantis heads is that they are big and rebuildable. But that's not the point, is it? And why the hell should I sink $15 on heads that I have to rebuild? This is f--cked up! I could live with the chrome plated chimney but not this revelation. I own a crap load of standard and Nautilus BVC coils. I'll probably use what I have and hope for the best after that. Luckily, I can do my own builds but what about people who don't. This isn't right. Any idea how many people own Nautilus and Atlantis tanks? I'd like to know.
I have no idea. But this is exactly why I don't jump on every band wagon that becomes popular. I may be a generation behind what everyone else is using but at least I know my stuff has been tried and tested by the masses for a good long time before I end up getting it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have a picture? I am trembling with anticipation:D
Fred is trying to figure out how to share it off of his phone lol. He made my blue "Great Llama" Hammond box.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have a picture? I am trembling with anticipation:D
I see you tremble.....with antci.............................................................................................................pation.
WfgACUp.gif

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am being woo'd by a 200w cocobolo wood box mod

Cocobolo huh , now thats quality right there but only 200 watts , you sure you can vape something that weak?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Cocobolo huh , now thats quality right there but only 200 watts , you sure you can vape something that weak?
I'll give it a go. I sold/pif'd all of my regulated boxes a while back.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously feeling more and more that an investment in a good bottom feeder is well worth it. I think I'm gonna go for it in February when the Reos come out. That is, if I can hit my PayPal button fast enough!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll give it a go. I sold/pif'd all of my regulated boxes a while back.

Of course you will , have you ever said nah, too dangerous , of course not , you like staring death in the face . It's why your VU's top reviewer .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously feeling more and more that an investment in a good bottom feeder is well worth it. I think I'm gonna go for it in February when the Reos come out. That is, if I can hit my PayPal button fast enough!

Thats a serious investment but they hold their value well so it's a good investment. A better investment than a VaporShark imo .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Of course you will , have you ever said nah, too dangerous , of course not , you like staring death in the face . It's why your VU's top reviewer .
Oh bollocks lol.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, WiSilver. I really needed to hear that. An amazing artist, never to be forgotten.

He was definitely one of a kind - did many things thought impossible - like bridge every kind of music. ALL the big stars in every genre of music held him in high esteem, most knew and played with him and they all credit him with being an inspiration to their music. Never before has an artist done so much to bridge together so many different kinds of music. Heh, you get the impression I like his stuff?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man how wide is that thing , looks like you need to have gargantuan hands to grip that baby. Very nice nonetheless

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

am glad I bailed on the Atlantis but I still use the Aspire mini.....I almost ordered the kanger sub tank..anyone using that?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
am glad I bailed on the Atlantis but I still use the Aspire mini.....I almost ordered the kanger sub tank..anyone using that?
I vaped on this evening. Comment is above a few posts.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He was definitely one of a kind - did many things thought impossible - like bridge every kind of music. ALL the big stars in every genre of music held him in high esteem, most knew and played with him and they all credit him with being an inspiration to their music. Never before has an artist done so much to bridge together so many different kinds of music. Heh, you get the impression I like his stuff?

I was just about to ask if you liked his stuff , wasn't sure but you cleared it up .
images

VU Sponsors