Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was definitely one of a kind - did many things thought impossible - like bridge every kind of music. ALL the big stars in every genre of music held him in high esteem, most knew and played with him and they all credit him with being an inspiration to their music. Never before has an artist done so much to bridge together so many different kinds of music. Heh, you get the impression I like his stuff?
Yep, I do! And I like it when people get jacked up and inspired by a favorite artist. Thanks for not being shy about it:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will say that is has very good airflow...and the build deck is reminiscent of the Kayfun V4.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I do! And I like it when people get jacked up and inspired by a favorite artist. Thanks for not being shy about it:D

WiSilverVape is not shy , he says whats on his mind , wish there were more like him. And kudos to him for his military service , i salute you Sir.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Man how wide is that thing , looks like you need to have gargantuan hands to grip that baby. Very nice nonetheless
I just looked at the internals....the three 18650 batteries sit across instead of the normal longitudinal arrangement. Dovetail lid!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I, too!
WiSilverVape is not shy , he says whats on his mind , wish there were more like him. And kudos to him for his military service , i salute you Sir.
tumblr_miqo6b6dFp1qhc973o9_250.gif

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea. But this is exactly why I don't jump on every band wagon that becomes popular. I may be a generation behind what everyone else is using but at least I know my stuff has been tried and tested by the masses for a good long time before I end up getting it.
I have to admit, sometimes I'm tempted. But you know what they say about cars? Never buy the first model. Wait for the second year after they've worked out the kinks:D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I, too!

tumblr_miqo6b6dFp1qhc973o9_250.gif

Well i salute you too Girl , i have tremendous respect for people like you , it's unforgivable imo how people who served this Country either recently or in the past have been treated and still are treated to this day , especially by the media .

Hold your head high and never back down.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to admit, sometimes I'm tempted. But you know what they say about cars? Never buy the first model. Wait for the second year after they've worked out the kinks:D
This is why I shy away from mass produced regulated stuff.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea. But this is exactly why I don't jump on every band wagon that becomes popular. I may be a generation behind what everyone else is using but at least I know my stuff has been tried and tested by the masses for a good long time before I end up getting it.

I'm in the same boat as you , i don't have much at all compared to most folks but it gets me by just fine .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the same boat as you , i don't have much at all compared to most folks but it gets me by just fine .
Whenever I use the fist set up I ever bought, a simple ego battery with an evod, and I blow a big ass cloud off of it, I have to laugh because it works as well or even better than all the more expensive crap that I have (and I have a lot of crap, lol).

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whenever I use the fist set up I ever bought, a simple ego battery with an evod, and I blow a big ass cloud off of it, I have to laugh because it works as well or even better than all the more expensive crap that I have (and I have a lot of crap, lol).
Indeed. I collect rather pricey boxes....but they all share a simplicity about them. I really do not fancy having a computer chip tell me how to vape.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is why I shy away from mass produced regulated stuff.
Yes, I kind of had this feeling that you hail from a more organic place when it comes to these things. I find it interesting that many people including PBusardo and GrimmGreen claim that they prefer regulated. I do find regulated useful at times but, truthfully, I don't get the hyperexcitement about it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I kind of had this feeling that you hail from a more organic place when it comes to these things. I find it interesting that many people including PBusardo and GrimmGreen claim that they prefer regulated. I do find regulated useful at times but, truthfully, I don't get the hyperexcitement about it.
I think..........well I KNOW, that regulated kit is safer for those that are still in the early phases of building...and that is a very good thing. I bought what I bought just to see if it is better....or just different. My survey said "different".

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's like me discovering $6.95 Vivi Nova tanks and wondering WTF did I blow $30 on a Nautilus for?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sitting here with a fully mechanical Classique box with a Doge V1 atop. Really does not get any simpler if I'm honest. Vaping "Strawberries and Cream" by GNS Vapor.........happy camper I am.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's like me discovering $6.95 Vivi Nova tanks and wondering WTF did I blow $30 on a Nautilus for?
Lol, I think I paid a bit more than that for my vivi novas but yeah, they work great, using one right now to vape some nicoticket gravity as a matter of fact, hits better than the dual coil iclear30 in my opinion.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I came up with a genius idea!!! Instead of buying flat bladed screwdrivers....just file off two sides of a phillips head driver! <<<<how I feel about rebuilding the Atlantis.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just called an anti gun,18 year old pussy kid, who would piss myself if i ever saw a real gun....by the owner of Punisher Mods.....LOL. Oh the stories I could share.....Im LoLing and pissed all at the same time. Just wanted to vent, to say Hello to my friends, Merry Christmas and Fuck Punisher Mods. Keep it Foggy everyone!

O shut up with ur anti gun bs! If u don't like it move to the uk! I wasn't ragging on u get of my nuts man! Grow up smart ass piss ur pants if u seen a real gun! Look this guy keyboard tuff guy bet your mom is heating you up a hot pocket as u type away! "Hey mom where my hot pocket? I'm hating because I'm only 18 and can't own a firearm!" It's not called a gun it's a firearm or you just hating because I can build mods and push them and you can't because your on vapeing underground!

facebook.com/punishermods

I pissed him off because he popped into a thread where we were talking about Bitcoin and world currency, he chimes in with this " What the hell is all this junk, lmfao" , so I said this to him,
"Its a scary day when someone can own a gun, use it as his avatar like a big boy, but can't understand world economics and or the need for a stable non debt related form of currency...

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just called an anti gun,18 year old pussy kid, who would piss myself if i ever saw a real gun....by the owner of Punisher Mods.....LOL. Oh the stories I could share.....Im LoLing and pissed all at the same time. Just wanted to vent, to say Hello to my friends, Merry Christmas and Fuck Punisher Mods. Keep it Foggy everyone!
He strikes me as being quite the twunt. I am anti-gun as a personal view....but feel that if people want to own guns...fine. I got my gun needs satisfied in combat...now I just cannae be ersed with them.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Send him a Christmas card and make him wonder WTF.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know that great feeling when you put on a pair of pants and find a $20 bill in the pocket?
I've been eyeballing an old igo-w RDA with a brand new crest cap on it sitting on my dresser.
I'm thinking I should put that to good use and do a build on it already. I pull the cap off and..........SHAZZAMMM!!!
There it is, a brand new .34 ohm build. It's called dementia!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I pulled one of my Sat22's out of semi retirement the other day...put a new .7 coil on it and loaded it with $100 Apple Pie.....makes me wonder why it went into semi retirement!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know that great feeling when you put on a pair of pants and find a $20 bill in the pocket?
I've been eyeballing an old igo-w RDA with a brand new crest cap on it sitting on my dresser.
I'm thinking I should put that to good use and do a build on it already. I pull the cap off and..........SHAZZAMMM!!!
There it is, a brand new .34 ohm build. It's called dementia!
Bad habit to get into that! On a couple of occasions I did a fresh build and wick on a dripper....then put it away for a rainy day. Forgot that I had put no juice on the wick and vaped it "wondering what juice is in this".....BURNT COTTON!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, btw LOL about the filed down screwdriver Friar.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I think I paid a bit more than that for my vivi novas but yeah, they work great, using one right now to vape some nicoticket gravity as a matter of fact, hits better than the dual coil iclear30 in my opinion.
$6.95 at My Freedom Smokes

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess you did read it. The good news about Atlantis heads is that they are big and rebuildable. But that's not the point, is it? And why the hell should I sink $15 on heads that I have to rebuild? This is f--cked up! I could live with the chrome plated chimney but not this revelation. I own a crap load of standard and Nautilus BVC coils. I'll probably use what I have and hope for the best after that. Luckily, I can do my own builds but what about people who don't. This isn't right. Any idea how many people own Nautilus and Atlantis tanks? I'd like to know.
Another vote for the Kanger Sub-Ohm....? Muahahaha :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$6.95 at My Freedom Smokes
Got mine for about twice that much from GotVapes but it was still a good deal I think, they came with three replacement heads.

VU Sponsors