Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
See now that right there gets a 10 in my book
15808725-smiley-emoticons-face-vector--falling-in-love_zps91a6f6fa.jpg

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that many of the vids I post are likely to not be viewed
but I post em any way :D

I do try to occasionally post other tunes I like and that may also be liked by others.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I do try to occasionally post other tunes I like and that may also be liked by others.

we should have a music game here like they do on ECF. that is about the only place i go over there nowadays.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Dance like no one is watching

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My old forum was shut down about a year ago. We all got banned by the owner. Big shitmess it was.

Fishee I usually watch your videos, but we have similar taste lol.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't heard any bullshits in there, but I could swear that Lady Gaga sings fuck her face a couple times instead of poker face.

giggle.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi......packers have to win today. please oh please oh please.
The Vikings vs da Bears starting now!.

GLWT!!!

eb4b7544-bc3f-4217-be95-093d53a4b071.jpg

Judging by today's games thus far, my Seahawks are going to the Superbowl, again. And, winning. ;P

Name one team that can actually stop them. :D

The south is DOA, east is sickly and SF is dead... rams are no threat.

WE can get buys AND home field in the loudest field in the NFL....

Seattle is gonna pillage yer daughters and they will ask for seconds...

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks. Our cats were incredibly mad and tried to claw their way into lucky charms and hamburger buns and they opened the cabinet and the big sack of cat food and tried to claw their way into that

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah normally they act mad and standoffish for the first few days because we left them but they were there to greet us

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They start inventing ways to get food if we don't feed them often enough lover boy will lick the grease trap on the George Foreman grill and the girls will attack bread

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Next time I'm just leaving a big bag of cat food on the floor and letting them claw their way in since that's what they end up doing anyway

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next time I'm just leaving a big bag of cat food on the floor and letting them claw their way in since that's what they end up doing anyway

Mebbe ya underestimate what they eat..

My one Tiki will go through 4lbs of dry and ten tins of wet in a month, that is one cat. ;P
Plus, if they are stressed, they will eat more..just like humans.

I can be gone for a day, as long as she had food and water she just does her thang.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He was supposed to check on them every other day but the cats seem to think that wasn't good enough

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used to have a self feeder for lover boy but the kitten will eat until she pukes and then eat some more so that's not a good idea

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was supposed to check on them every other day but the cats seem to think that wasn't good enough

I'm guessing he didnt?

I used to have a self feeder for lover boy but the kitten will eat until she pukes and then eat some more so that's not a good idea

that is tuff, kittens are like toddlers, they don't know things and will do whatever they feel like unless taught better by their momma cat.

If they don't have a momma cat, then it's you that has to teach them. Cats are a social group sort, you are the Alpha. ;-)

I raised my last cat from barely weened with dropper feeding of milk..its a chore.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm thinking I don't want to fly ever again those seats are killer on my back. Our layover in Chicago was awful we had like 20 minutes to get across the airport and I could barely walk after the first four hour flight so we ended up getting a cart ride to our gate only to have them call for boarding four minutes later. I really don't know how they expect us to get there on time
, they would have had to hold the plane because of their own fuck up. They did not tell us the gate we had to be at I checked the tickets I checked online it was not listed we only found out when we asked after landing the first time.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To top it off I could not find a seat anywhere I ended up collapsing on the floor waiting for this customer service lady to help.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They really ought to have a shuttle between gates we had to get from B to F or something. Unless I was a Olympic athlete we were not going to get there on time on foot

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking he came like maybe once every 3 days

yeah, if they are used to daily interactions..3 days will disrupt them...and they will act out...

And she's 3 years old but still acts like a kitten. Gabby acts like her mom but they're not related

Heh, Tiki is like 4yo, but thinks she's a kitten. Good that Gabby is there for the young one.
I've wanted to get a kitten, but unsure of how Tiki would react...

VU Sponsors