Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok...I had one of the new "smothered" burritos from Qudoba...I would rank it somewhere between an MRE and starvation. For those who do not know already....MRE is a military term for Meal Refusing to Exit

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to have a self feeder for lover boy but the kitten will eat until she pukes and then eat some more so that's not a good idea
We have one that is on a timer and an auger turns and drops the food 1-3 times a day, depending on the setting.. My oldest cat, now passed :(, figured out that if he lefts the flap and jiggles the auger, food pieces will drop out.. He would sit there all day jiggling that thing :rolleyes:

:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I do is merely a reflection of whom I've become.
My soul is always besieged, the Grace is in the knowledge that it can not conquer me. My mind is infected daily...but it cannot and will not proceed to my heart. :)

In short: you became a priest. God takes the hurt and responsibilities away.

Wow, I should done that...oh wait, I did...I was on a fast track to TBN...lol

Awesome. If not true. You are a deeper man than that.

In my days as a Pentecostal Christian, I've rebuked demons back to hell, healed the sick, I've even seen angels...so what. I'm a cursed kindred.

Supernaturally charged, but with no venue. I've also seen and dismissed ghosts and other preternatural shitbags...and nearly blown up buildings with a wytch and a couple of spells.

Majicks are in my blood...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, please?
You talk a big game, I was in RHPS cast and ran a fetish website with over 20 webmodels back in the late 90's.

Of course, that will scare you....my apologies. ;)

I'm part Princess Bride, part Deliverance...lol
But, fear not, I would not hurt ya, Kelli. You are a dear and beautiful thing. . =)

I tell ya about me ex?

We got together, things and such...found out she'd been raped two months before. Soooo, after I found the guy and put the fear of Cthulhu into him...took us three months to get to that point of intimacy ourselves. Pretty sure I had a boner the entire time...she liked to sleep wit only a tee shirt on...lol

But, I respected her choice...we waited until she initiated it...b0y did she.
Then, we fucked like rabbits for two years. ;-)

She was a Virgo Gypsy, I'm a Leo Celt...imagine dat shit....it did not end well, but I wouldn't take it back.
Um.. drinking during the game? ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
In short: you became a priest. God takes the hurt and responsibilities away.

Wow, I should done that...oh wait, I did...I was on a fast track to TBN...lol

Awesome. If not true. You are a deeper man than that.

In my days as a Pentecostal Christian, I've rebuked demons back to hell, healed the sick, I've even seen angels...so what. I'm a cursed kindred.

Supernaturally charged, but with no venue. I've also seen and dismissed ghosts and other preternatural shitbags...and nearly blown up buildings with a wytch and a couple of spells.
I have not taken the vows of the Holy Orders. God does not take the hurt away...that would put Him out of a job.....it is through suffering that we turn our backs on the world...and turn to Him.
LOL....I am not deep...just a willing puppet on my Master's strings. My words and actions are not my own.
We are all cursed.....we have Adam and Eve to thank for that. We remain cursed only as long as we choose to.
I do not discuss my charisms save for very rare occasions outside of the ecclesiastical community.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much. I don't understand the need for refreshment breaks every 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Its called 'commercials' ;), and ya, we hate them too..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Once again I've ordered something in the middle of the night and forgot about it! This time? 10m of clear 18650 battery wrap lol.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Um.. drinking during the game? ;)

Yeah, I may have.

But, everything I said was true.
I was in the ministry and did street witnessing and sermons. Also, we fought demons and possessions as they are the ministers of hell.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I always say. Sounds just like that even the original song does.

Clouded up One
Kids, that is the original song. Ya'll prolly think 2pac is old school.
Fishee, Check the gallows out. Some serious business with those guys.
Youd be constapeted too if you spent a year in prison in another country because a stage diver died at your concert. Randy Is Innocent!!!!
thanks for the welcome.
And yes, I would 'poke her face'

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
YJvi26U.jpg

Just sayin.......

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
nite nite muthy...and thank you both!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Original, i see no point whatsoever bying a clone in this case. I mean, that kinda renders the whole collecting aspect pointless.
Yes, sir, it does. There's but a wee group of people here who can afford the original, so I ask only out of curiosity.
(curiosity satisfied:p)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, sir, it does. There's but a wee group of people here who can afford the original, so I ask only out of curiosity.
(curiosity satisfied)
Alrighty then. Just swapped jobs and now im doing overtime like an animal, so at least at the moment i can afford the authentic. Clones are being sold for 45$ each, but i see no point in that.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kids, that is the original song. Ya'll prolly think 2pac is old school.
Fishee, Check the gallows out. Some serious business with those guys.
Youd be constapeted too if you spent a year in prison in another country because a stage diver died at your concert. Randy Is Innocent!!!!
thanks for the welcome.
And yes, I would 'poke her face'
The Gallows
you mean the band with Frank Carter? The little red head with the big mouth?;)
LOL not familiar with them. Sounds like Punk.
Oddly, that is one genre that I have never really enjoyed.
That's not to say that I don't like some punk but it's just never really done anything for me.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mutherfuckerdude!
Why the hell haven't I heard this band before?
I just had an eargasm!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mutherfuckerdude!
Why the hell haven't I heard this band before?
I just had an eargasm!!
Don't know... personally I can only listen to death/speed metal when I'm in exactly the right mood, which is rare nowdays, especially since I'd have to go out of my way to access it.
Still love my industrial though, especially when I'm angry, pissed off, or having an otherwise shitty day. For some reason I find it very soothing for my soul.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alrighty then. Just swapped jobs and now im doing overtime like an animal, so at least at the moment i can afford the authentic. Clones are being sold for 45$ each, but i see no point in that.
I commend you on your dedication:)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning..........and back to work I go!

"If a person is hungry, we should give them bread. When there is no bread, we can at least give words that nourish. To a person who looks ill or is physically frail, we can turn the conversation to some subject that will lift their spirits and fill them with the hope and determination to get better. Let us give something to each person we meet: joy, courage, hope, assurance, philosophy, wisdom, a vision for the future. Let us always give something."

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd say good morning but I've been trolling some trainwreck threads all night and wondering if I am the only one who has noticed that there are a lot of new PITA's moving into the tunnels recently?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So it's going to be one of those kinds of Mondays huh?

2vmy00j.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess the holiday is over. Losing the battle with a migraine and probably shutting down for a while. Most likely it is a good thing.

Hope everyone has a great last Monday of 2014!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning. That Cloupor mini looks so nice and stealthy. Can't wait to read some reviews on it.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning. That Cloupor mini looks so nice and stealthy. Can't wait to read some reviews on it.

don't get your hopes up. it is a cloupor. ;)

as long as the chip is as good as the one in their original 30 watt, i'm fine with that.

the iStick spoiled me. i was small.:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The IPV mini is shipping too. 2015 will be the year for the small yet powerful mod.

VU Sponsors