Alternate Universe

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The IPV mini is shipping too. 2015 will be the year for the small yet powerful mod.

i agree. but too many mods are being labeled as mini. they are almost the size of the MVP 20 watt. maybe it can be considered small, but mini? o_O

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i agree. but too many mods are being labeled as mini. they are almost the size of the MVP 20 watt. maybe it can be considered small, but mini? o_O
My Vapor Shark DNA 30 is a Mini....

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good Morning, Back at work this fine Monday and sick as hell OMG someone shoot me please!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning, Back at work this fine Monday and sick as hell OMG someone shoot me please!!

you and me both, chica. i feel like hammered poop.
puke_smiley.gif

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG I need to go home chills body hurts not aches actual pain lie a vice grip crushing my bones nose is running head pounding 3 customers already asked me why I was at work. I can do this ugh

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah so there's 33 pages since I've last caught up on what is the AU, definitely not reading back that far without being able to see pictures and gifs lol. So anyways, if I missed anything important, I'm sorry, if not, then hello all!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats up with LucidiousRage talking shit to me last night on VUlive....telling me I live under a rock, then telling me he want to visit my rock, with a hint of a threat behind it....why? So you can overcharge me in person...Thats all he would be able to do.Such a violent person lol. Other than that, i logged on there for the first time, was pretty impressed at how smooth it ran and how active the chat room was, anyone else log in over there last night?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats up with LucidiousRage talking shit to me last night on VUlive....telling me I live under a rock, then telling me he want to visit my rock, with a hint of a threat behind it....why? So you can overcharge me a butt load in person...lol. Cause that's all you would be able to do lol. Other than that, i logged on there for the first time, was pretty impressed at how smooth it ran and how active the chat room was, anyone else log in over there last night?

i_m_so_confused.gif

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just woke up erked....I don't care for people who try to bully others over the internet. On a lighter note, gooooooood morning everyone! Hope you are keeping it Foggy!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd say good morning but I've been trolling some trainwreck threads all night and wondering if I am the only one who has noticed that there are a lot of new PITA's moving into the tunnels recently?

i have noticed there is an increase in drama in some of the threads, especially the DIY related ones. my motto....avoid, avoid, avoid.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have noticed there is an increase in drama in some of the threads, especially the DIY related ones. my motto....avoid, avoid, avoid.
got to keep it chill, much better that way. I try and avoid some of the threads these days too...lol, damn temper of mine.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just woke up erked....I don't care for people who try to bully others over the internet. On a lighter note, gooooooood morning everyone! Hope you are keeping it Foggy!

mornin' CF....i am certainly keeping it foggy. my head feels like its stuffed with fog. or something.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Gallows
you mean the band with Frank Carter? The little red head with the big mouth?;)
LOL not familiar with them. Sounds like Punk.
Oddly, that is one genre that I have never really enjoyed.
That's not to say that I don't like some punk but it's just never really done anything for me.
yaeh, frank carter. love your new avatar fishee. that's from house of a thousand corpse. almost as good as zombies' take on Jason. After seeing 'house' I couldn't see rain Wilson the same afterwards.
Up this dawning sounds excellent, but a little too singy for me. l.o.g., bison, every time I die , is were im riding lately. ETID did a excellent show up here in seatlle at elcorozon Their song "moor" and revival mode" gives me chills. The guys look like a bunch of frat guys trashed on beers, but they can bring it, and have been for quite a while.
Did I mention I enjoy satirical punk also?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My motto,
Wait for an opportunity to say something really stupid.
I live by this motto here and IRL
Some people say I'm a dork.
That makes me smiles
I like being a dork....much better than some of the other things I've been lol. Good morning Mr. Fishee!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yaeh, frank carter. love your new avatar fishee. that's from house of a thousand corpse. almost as good as zombies' take on Jason. After seeing 'house' I couldn't see rain Wilson the same afterwards.
Up this dawning sounds excellent, but a little too singy for me. l.o.g., bison, every time I die , is were im riding lately. ETID did a excellent show up here in seatlle at elcorozon Their song "moor" and revival mode" gives me chills. The guys look like a bunch of frat guys trashed on beers, but they can bring it, and have been for quite a while.
Did I mention I enjoy satirical punk also?
You're the first person to say they recognize this avatar. :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats up with LucidiousRage talking shit to me last night on VUlive....telling me I live under a rock, then telling me he want to visit my rock, with a hint of a threat behind it....why? So you can overcharge me in person...Thats all he would be able to do.Such a violent person lol. Other than that, i logged on there for the first time, was pretty impressed at how smooth it ran and how active the chat room was, anyone else log in over there last night?
In the past, had you expressed an opinion that his ReadyXWick is overpriced?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the past, had you expressed an opinion that his ReadyXWick is overpriced?
no, he just does not like me because I won't kiss his ass. But it is overpriced...we all know it is.

VU Sponsors