Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Christmas was awesome this year, new years is going to be great too, wifey has 5 days off starting the 1st, DIY and modding the mods planned for her vacation time. How was your holiday @Just Me ?

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll say this for WalMart: it gets a bad rap for its clientele, but damn if they don't make it super easy for customers to do returns/exchanges.
Yeah! just walk in with a wally bag in your shit, and stick a high priced small item in it, walk up to the return counter and say it was a gift you don't need! at least that's what ive heard.
g2g, Gotta drive my mom to a doctor app. laterz

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll say this for WalMart: it gets a bad rap for its clientele, but damn if they don't make it super easy for customers to do returns/exchanges.
Wooooot Happy Birthday, MOE!!!!!!!:)

852123i04y7t03pm_zpsbg3ksowt.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy birthday more my dear brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Being my ridiculous self. How have you been?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I made it I'm back in Chicagoland thought I would stop in see how everyone is my birthday is New Years Eve so I may not make it back thought Thought I would stop by.. You have been in my thoughts Friar {winks} and @Fishee I have not forgotten about you it will be there after the first if the year.. Wish me luck I am free again. I love you All see you after the New Years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I made it I'm back in Chicagoland thought I would stop in see how everyone is my birthday is New Years Eve so I may not make it back thought Thought I would stop by.. You have been in my thoughts Friar {winks} and @Fishee I have not forgotten about you it will be there after the first if the year.. Wish me luck I am free again. I love you All see you after the New Years.

Take care and Happy Birthday!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Best of luck and hope you have a great birthday!
Freedom is a beautiful thing!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Free? Free from what?

Btw, HAPPY upcomging BIRTHDAY!!! What is scary is that you and I are born under the same sign. :p :D
clinteastwooddrinkingcoffeedisgusted.gif

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whatever happened to professionalism, courtesy and telephone manners??? "No problem" is not the correct response to "thank you" unless you're speaking with your buds. And just because I can't understand you while you're chewing your cud is no reason to all of a sudden speak like you're talking to someone who is mentally deficient AND hard of hearing. I want to bitchslap that cow into next week. And she better stay the fuck off my lawn too.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Free? Free from what?

Btw, HAPPY upcomging BIRTHDAY!!! What is scary is that you and I are born under the same sign. :p :D
clinteastwooddrinkingcoffeedisgusted.gif
Free as in many weights have been lifted And Since I have not been back home in 4 years it's like this huge candy store of opportunity seeing old friend doing exactly as that which I feel has been planned for me ... Ohh and already invading the vape bars and Vaping mucho :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Stay safe & Happy Birthday Early :):)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever happened to professionalism, courtesy and telephone manners??? "No problem" is not the correct response to "thank you" unless you're speaking with your buds. And just because I can't understand you while you're chewing your cud is no reason to all of a sudden speak like you're talking to someone who is mentally deficient AND hard of hearing. I want to bitchslap that cow into next week. And she better stay the fuck off my lawn too.
tumblr_llx3timODW1qeijfbo1_400.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
???

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Free as in many weights have been lifted And Since I have not been back home in 4 years it's like this huge candy store of opportunity seeing old friend doing exactly as that which I feel has been planned for me ... Ohh and already invading the vape bars and Vaping mucho :)

Hell yeah!
Hearing that makes me happy:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Whiskey I do not care for the number this birthday but age of my body does not matter I am just a big kid with a lot of toys :)

I believe that as well, and I'll send you a smile:):)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I understood every bit of that

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm yeah, sorry. She flipped my bitch switch. I was making a doctors appointment. The girl was very rude and very unprofessional.
SMITE HER!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And now for some happier thoughts

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Freaking Brrrrrrr!! Had to take off work early and change a flat tire for my wife at her Mom's house. This zero degree crap sucks.:mad:
Good man you are!

VU Sponsors