Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I did not die

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

well.my sweet baby bubbers decided to get sick,she picked right on top of my i2 charger,,,,it fried the charger,so I ordered the d2 charger as a replacement,,,,bummer,,,,at least she didn't get shocked in the whole ordeal
tTHI6AK.jpg

how could you ever get mad at this cuty pie ?

D

Donald Bickers

well.my sweet baby bubbers decided to get sick,she picked right on top of my i2 charger,,,,it fried the charger,so I ordered the d2 charger as a replacement,,,,bummer,,,,at least she didn't get shocked in the whole ordeal
tTHI6AK.jpg

how could you ever get mad at this cuty pie ?
we will hold services for the charger at a future date

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been waiting since Sunday for this!!

2c3ba687fa24f480f560db3afac7dbe4.jpg

bd04bc1f88b0f724d4876d4f95a3d4ef.jpg

663609b65ca9a63e8ed44d353b894d6f.jpg
Slick ... did it come with a 510 adapter? If so, you should consider using it to connect your tanks in order to preserve the life of the iStick's connector.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah! just walk in with a wally bag in your shit, and stick a high priced small item in it, walk up to the return counter and say it was a gift you don't need! at least that's what ive heard.
g2g, Gotta drive my mom to a doctor app. laterz
Walmart uses unique UPC codes (as does every big store now-a-days) just to keep people from buying a clearance item somewhere (or stealing) and returning it for full price there... Seen several people busted over the years.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is freaking freezing here now someone remind me why did I make the trip from warm Texas to this Frizen Tundra even though last night as I gazed at the river I had this crazy idea of going swimming I'm all confused now wait where am I :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is freaking freezing here now someone remind me why did I make the trip from warm Texas to this Frizen Tundra even though last night as I gazed at the river I had this crazy idea of going swimming I'm all confused now wait where am I :)

LOL :rolleyes:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Hey trouble when we having coffee??

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey trouble when we having coffee??
Up to you girl .. Busy tomorrow 31st my B- Day let me know just text me so I can make myself look just like the 80 ex Heavy Metal scary monster my avatar suggests .. I'm going out to play vape games gotta go see who's out there tonight Hehe .. If I do not have tapajunk on text {{huggs}}

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Up to you girl .. Busy tomorrow 31st my B- Day let me know just text me so I can make myself look just like the 80 ex Heavy Metal scary monster my avatar suggests .. I'm going out to play vape games gotta go see who's out there tonight Hehe .. If I do not have tapajunk on text {{huggs}}

Happy Birthday talk to you soon

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

LOL its not that cold actually been kinda warm

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK question.... I usually use 0-3 mg nic 50/50 blend if I am going to drip and sub ohm should I change the blend??

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just found an ejuice combination that tastes better with cotton....my rayon is jelly. Just saying.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just found an ejuice combination that tastes better with cotton....my rayon is jelly. Just saying.
I'm working on a Lemon Herbal Tea blend I'm trying to perfect. For some reason it just tastes better vaped on hemp wick:D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im going to get some hemp wick to try out next!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One more question sorry I usually ask hubby but he gets annoyed I have efest 2100mah batteries 18650 3.7Vhi drain flat top will those work or do I need something better?
$_12.JPG

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think those are 10a batteries, so make sure your coils will work with them, but you should be able to sub ohm and get bigger clouds if you use more VG.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i think those are 10a batteries, so make sure your coils will work with them, but you should be able to sub ohm and get bigger clouds if you use more VG.
I have crap loads of batteries at home but hubby uses them as well so I was thinking if there is something better/safer I would just go grab some any suggestions?? I am using a vflip and omega

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have crap loads of batteries at home but hubby uses them as well so I was thinking if there is something better/safer I would just go grab some any suggestions?? I am using a vflip and omega
If you have VTC 3/4/5, those are the safest, along with LG HE2's or Samsung 25R's.

VU Sponsors