Mudskipper

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me see if I remember how this goes....
you bought a new purse. You love it. But wait, you dont have any shoes that quite match it. Better buy some shoes. Yay new shoes. But wait, these are 2 hour shoes. Need another pair of shoes for when the 2 hours are up. Yay new shoes. But wait...

FUCK NO, stop right there. Actually, back up a bit to the first sentence.

Ladies of the world: STOP with this archaic ritual of matching shoes to purses. It's outdated and ridiculous. Coordinate, fine. Match? NO!

Every time at work we get a customer bitching about no matching shoes for the bags, she's either elderly or trashy. (The extra special ones are both!)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The tingle I am a spammer ban me glamglow sample I got was too harsh :( plus it had weird chunks of plastic stuff in it !?! I've never actually been to a lush store

The big chunks are leaves, the small exfoliants are crushed walnut shells, and yes that one (Youthmud with "tinglexfoliate") is a tingly/burny one, but not the one I'm using at the moment, tho I do use it and love it haha.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My skin is really sensitive as well but that is ONE thing that doesn't bug it (in fact all of the GlamGlows are good to me) so I happily plonk down the dollars, 'cos it's rare I find something that doesn't fuck up my face right good. :D

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ladies of the world: STOP with this archaic ritual of matching shoes to purses. It's outdated and ridiculous. Coordinate, fine. Match? NO!

Every time at work we get a customer bitching about no matching shoes for the bags, she's either elderly or trashy. (The extra special ones are both!)

'Scuse if I misspoke. Match, coordinate, looks kinda like.... im a guy. Whadda I know

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also I need/want more of these bubbling scrubs ... http://www.hausofgloi.com

They used to sell on etsy. and then one day they were gone. I thought they went out of business! I only recently figured out they didn't go out of business, they opened their own site.
Anyway they have seasonal pumpkin stuff I love!!
The moon dog scent is good, I love the absinthe too.
This time I got a pumpkin butterbomb bath melt , absinthe bubbling scrub, and pumpkin eater whipped soap.

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oh and I ended up getting the following from lush:
tea tree water toner
coalface charcoal face soap
and some kind of vanilla bath bomb thing called butterball
They don't have a charcoal AND tea tree cleanser so I had to buy two different products instead... lol

so far I've only tried their bath bombs so IDK but all these people RAVE about their facial products

I have a slight paypal problem.
This week I think I'm going to skip alice in vapeland because I don't get paid until Thursday and probably get some mad murdock's maha ras instead.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh and I ended up getting the following from lush:
tea tree water toner
coalface charcoal face soap
and some kind of vanilla bath bomb thing called butterball
They don't have a charcoal AND tea tree cleanser so I had to buy two different products instead... lol

so far I've only tried their bath bombs so IDK but all these people RAVE about their facial products

I have a slight paypal problem.
This week I think I'm going to skip alice in vapeland because I don't get paid until Thursday and probably get some mad murdock's maha ras instead.
I'm not sure what worries me more, that there's something called a bath bomb, or that it's named butterball.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Lol is it still ok to wear matching bra and panties?

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea what the hell is going on around here.

The only thing I saw that was interesting was a pic of Lil Miss Kelli.....

Lookin' good girl...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Whiskey OMG that must be the fastest digital camera and button ever. No dog I know would sit there for long with that thing on his nose.

VU Sponsors