Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone, I hope you are all doing well today, hope your feeling a little better today @cherrycakes . Stay Foggy! Here is a song from the lineup Im listening to today, hope you enjoy it.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is one more, Good morning VU!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since I'm stuck in bed figured I'd do my nails...

4fa44a98fa670f09140884b5e413a372.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea nobody told me this lupron depo raises your estrogen for the first two weeks so that's why I got my period a week early and am in more pain than before....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since I'm stuck in bed figured I'd do my nails...

4fa44a98fa670f09140884b5e413a372.jpg
I get up throught the night to check on the house, found my daughter up at 3 this morning, listening to music and doing her nails....lol, I say to her, "do you know what time it is?" She says to me, "yeah, the only time I can get my nails done in peace"....LoL, trumped so I went back to bed.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I fucked them up, too lazy to get up get polish remover and clean up my cuticles

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea nobody told me this lupron depo raises your estrogen for the first two weeks so that's why I got my period a week early and am in more pain than before....
Well at least you know the whys now, so that's a little progress.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think my boss would be a tad bit upset if I pass out on my keyboard LOL
We had a dude at work do that, setting up a customer's account face to face.. just SPLAT and started snoring..
He lost his sitting privileges unless he was on break for that one. He had serious issues outside of that.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My sister has Narcolepsy, we use to work together one day she was typing away yelling at the phone room to get to dialing and bam out cold they couldn't wake her up, they were calling an ambulance and freaking out. She also suffered micsleep episodes where she had no clue she finished her work or fired someone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No Narcolepsy on the co worker he was just put together like a soup sammich, sharp as a football bat.
As I said he had issues, but his assing out in front of the customer was medication related due to the cold meds he was on.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy shit, checked the news?
If you thought the bird flu, swine flu, H1N1 shit sent peoples levels of bat shit insanity just check out the news..

But I just saw a PBS special about Ebola going airborne wiping out a population of monkeys in a research facility.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Goodbye Texas! :) People need to chill out, but the Murican public is pretty dumb. Just look at the crap on TV.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad all these new meds I got yesterday say to take them orally. I might have gotten confused.

VU Sponsors