Alternate Universe

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't really worry about my phone because I don't have any info in there that would do anybody any good. ;)

I understand that but you are not worried about all your other data being stolen and sold? All your data is a gold mine, they sell everything they get by data-mining so that info you think isn't any good is just as precious as scrap metal to them. Who are they selling this collected data to and what is the buyers using this collected data for? If none of this concerns you, so be it. I will post a link to Google where you can see with pinpoint accuracy of your geo-location throughout your time using the service even if you disable it. You can see where you travel and the routine you take, hell...some criminals are now using that geo-location data to lurk with intent. Technology is getting mighty scary and reckless yet I still love it.

Enjoy seeing where you go: https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3118687

Location History allows Google to periodically store your location data when sent by Location Reporting, and connect the data to this Google account.

This data can be used to improve your overall Google experience.

Remember that Location Reporting sends data to Google even when you are not interacting with a specific Google product, such as Google Maps.

You can view and manage your Location Historydata on the Location History website. You can pause Location History at any point, but doing so won't delete your Location History data. Pausing Location History also does not turn off Location Reporting, or location services (like GPS) for your devices.

This data is gold for both collector/seller/buyer...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been sleeping pretty much all day for the past 3 days
... Pain or pain meds?? make me sleepy apparently

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe air makes you sleepy? You haven't come across a field of poppies have you?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been sleeping pretty much all day for the past 3 days
... Pain or pain meds?? make me sleepy apparently
yikes ... hope you find an OB/GYN who actually knows his/her trade soon

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yikes ... hope you find an OB/GYN who actually knows his/her trade soon
I've been to like four different obgyns it seems like they're just getting worse lol. I liked the guy I had time before last but I went to the same place and they gave me this replacement south African guy I can't understand...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems like if I had endometriosis they would know what the f*** to do with me but because I have all the symptoms of endometriosis without actually having endometriosis they're stumped so they just make it up as I go

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My new pills have a weird warning label. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this medication. Wtf?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe they cause nausea? definitely don't want to be lying on your back if that's the case.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fighting00431.gif

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! Was listening to music and vaping this morning, thought I would share my current video with you all, makes me think of my nephew, I miss him so much, hope i get to see him again one day.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH SO LADIES DON'T FORGET TO FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!!c655f162f8ec11c371f93aab45c525d3.jpg

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My new pills have a weird warning label. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this medication. Wtf?
Haha, one of the pills I'm taking says that too! Woooo, drug buddies!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi @kelli ,
Hope everything goes well for you today @cherrycakes , make sure you send @VapeOn86 your email so you get that credit
@Fishee did you still want to try the Orchid?? if so send me you address I will mail it out. I am just not likeing it.
I decided to get my mom the itaste VV after talking to her and she love mine now a better tank she kills the evod ones. Already bought her a ton of juice!
Hey if you haven't bought the new tanks yet, I just bought a bunch of Kanger T3D's from rockbottomvapes.com for $5.95 each after scouring the internet for the best prices after any coupon codes I could find. @RBVapes said that even though he was told by his Kanger reps that they have pyrex tanks he squeezed one with a pair of pliers and they flexed indicating that they don't, but he said he has been using them for a long time with tank busters without any problems. I've been using mine with cinnamon red hot DIY for a month or so without any issues, although they are starting to get a little cloudy.

@RBVapes responded to questions quickly through PM's and his/her store's thread at http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rock-bottom-vapes-sales-and-discounts-thread.17120/

I placed my order at 10pm last night and got my tracking number at 3pm this afternoon. Not too shabby. They had the best prices I could find for Kanger coils also and I stocked up on a bunch of the dual coils with the exposed wicks because I don't see a way to take apart the new style even to dry burn them between juice changes and I don't want to destroy one trying to force the chimney to come off :(

Bill

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey if you haven't bought the new tanks yet, I just bought a bunch of Kanger T3D's from rockbottomvapes.com for $5.95 each after scouring the internet for the best prices after any coupon codes I could find. @RBVapes said that he was told by the Kanger reps that they DO have pyrex tanks and that he has been using them for a long time with tank busters without any problems. I've been using mine with cinnamon red hot DIY for a month or so without any issues.

@RBVapes responded to questions quickly through PM's and his/her store's thread at http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rock-bottom-vapes-sales-and-discounts-thread.17120/

I placed my order at 10pm last night and got my tracking number at 3pm this afternoon. Not too shabby. They had the best prices I could find for Kanger coils also and I stocked up on a bunch of the dual coils with the exposed wicks because I don't see a way to take apart the new style even to dry burn them between juice changes and I don't want to destroy one trying to force the chimney to come off :(

Bill
Thanks!!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't do pre-orders and I really...really...really...want a Silver Eleaf iStick, are these anywhere in stock even though I have to wait till Friday?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know your work week is so-so at best if it's "hump day," but you know you'll be busier on Friday ... and for a period of 2-3 weeks following that

tumblr_m4d661MwvR1rsps00o1_r2_500.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors