Become a Patron!

Anyone get their order from shopvaporco?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK, I'm not defending Shopvaporco, but, haven't we beat this dead horse. I understand some are upset for not getting what they ordered, but it sounds like someone at svc is trying to at least remedy the issue. I don't think they will be doing any further business, at least not with the 6k people on here. And, well they shouldn't. But good grief, we have hammered this thing to death. OK, now you can hate me. Just my opinion.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Well ok hating u......... no no I don't!! why would I cause you stated your opinion? go head it's okay we all have them and we all should be allowed to be heard.
Now on to what I came to post.
So I just read thru their new vt thread and saw the email the brother mike put up [email protected] for those who didnt get there orders. So I sent them an email just to see if they will do right by customers who ordered and didn't get what paid for. Oh yeah one of those customers is me. So we shall see and I think man has a point don't beat the horse just state the facts of how you were treated by the vendor and what the out come was for you so others can know when they get back up and running again. If they do. Hope they do right for all customers who placed their faith, their money, their trust with them to get a decent product for their money. And to all of you vape friends vape proud vape loud & remember if you don't who will.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
So got a reply it said "I'm sorry to hear that" yeah I bet your sorry to hear of another angry customer. "Please just do a charge back" wth no what can I do make this right or anything like really feeling. Sigh guess hoping for too much from them. But as said end of story

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah JG, it isn't the warmest response to be sure. I think he expects everyone to have read the forum posts over on VT. He is not very forum savvy, that is certain (or at least he doesn't appear to be). I don't know what his line of work is, but he is trying to resolve this stuff on his regular days off from a full time job. While I do believe his intentions are honorable, I don't think his heart is in it.

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has not replied to my shipping error. 'Mike' apparently over looked my email or ignored it. At this point I'm done. I guess the $20 I gave them has better uses than fixing their error on my order.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Has not replied to my shipping error. 'Mike' apparently over looked my email or ignored it. At this point I'm done. I guess the $20 I gave them has better uses than fixing their error on my order.
hoping you get your money back? Have you called you bank or cc company for a charge back? I did try calling get them but never got an answer bit if this mike is there now maybe you'll get an answer you can pm for any info I got on stupor fraudompany or as they call themselves vaporCo or vapeCo or fasttechus. even if it's only 20 it your money and I hope u get every penny of it back. I was thinking about callng the local newspaper see if there interested in the story. I've seen this type of Story in my local pointer press newspaper before. But decided not worth my time to do it, but if I was a local I would want to know about a local company like that even if it motivated the locals to help them save there company and make right with there customers since it could be true about the stroke we don't really know what the truth is. But that newspaper would help bring it out

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
JG, I am not going to do a charge back since the $20 was part of a larger order that did arrive correct. As for contacting media, yeah that isn't going to do much in the massive media market that is L.A. Were it a smaller area it might be a good idea, but this 8s a situation where the gaping community has a better voice.

I realistically can't even call it fraud, it was a product that wasn't packaged correctly (Kanger replacement glass), I just want an acknowledgment and potential correction. My major beef is the ZERO communication from the beginning.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hoping you get your money back? Have you called you bank or cc company for a charge back? I did try calling get them but never got an answer bit if this mike is there now maybe you'll get an answer you can pm for any info I got on stupor fraudompany or as they call themselves vaporCo or vapeCo or fasttechus. even if it's only 20 it your money and I hope u get every penny of it back. I was thinking about callng the local newspaper see if there interested in the story. I've seen this type of Story in my local pointer press newspaper before. But decided not worth my time to do it, but if I was a local I would want to know about a local company like that even if it motivated the locals to help them save there company and make right with there customers since it could be true about the stroke we don't really know what the truth is. But that newspaper would help bring it out

I have another take on the media involvement that I would like to share. Perhaps this should be the last resort right now. With the FDA breathing down our necks with regulation threats, negative press is, well....NEGATIVE. LOL! Things might get a little dicey in the near future. The last day to get your comments in to the FDA etc. is August 8th. This is sooo important. They may not help one lil bit, but we don't know that for certain and we do need all the help we can get to avoid losing our vaping gear.

I don't have a problem with media involvement in general. Just might not be a great idea right now and I am not certain it would help very much. Gonna bet the newspaper would not make it a warm, fuzzy "Need a little help here" article. That wouldn't sell papers near as quickly as "Oh look, another example of why e cigarettes are evil!!"

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
I have another take on the media involvement that I would like to share. Perhaps this should be the last resort right now. With the FDA breathing down our necks with regulation threats, negative press is, well....NEGATIVE. LOL! Things might get a little dicey in the near future. The last day to get your comments in to the FDA etc. is August 8th. This is sooo important. They may not help one lil bit, but we don't know that for certain and we do need all the help we can get to avoid losing our vaping gear.

I don't have a problem with media involvement in general. Just might not be a great idea right now and I am not certain it would help very much. Gonna bet the newspaper would not make it a warm, fuzzy "Need a little help here" article. That wouldn't sell papers near as quickly as "Oh look, another example of why e cigarettes are evil!!"

Yeah I see that, was more thinking out loud or in this case thinking out post. Sigh what happen to the days of the media reporting the truth not twisting to truth to sell papers.

JG, I am not going to do a charge back since the $20 was part of a larger order that did arrive correct. As for contacting media, yeah that isn't going to do much in the massive media market that is L.A. Were it a smaller area it might be a good idea, but this 8s a situation where the gaping community has a better voice.

I realistically can't even call it fraud, it was a product that wasn't packaged correctly (Kanger replacement glass), I just want an acknowledgment and potential correction. My major beef is the ZERO communication from the beginning.

Being from out of state don't know the area. my only thought about the news idea was that they say going out of business but mostly like just will pop up with a different name and start selling online again, with so many vapers left hanging now with no communication from them that thought pisses me off. But that does make me wonder, a good way to tell if it's true about what happened is a local just go to their b&m and see if their really closed down, or just b.s.ing every one. I'm waiting now to see if they will fight the charge back and I get my money back permanently, since my bank gave it back to me while they check it out. I'm done with them but my random brain pops out ideas and just have to share them lol. Good day everyone, vape proud vape loud vape friends

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just in case anyone is interested I just drove past their b&m and it is open. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Maybe we can get you to visit George/ehab?
So the one product I received from them just died sigh the Cana mod. Only been using it for 4 weeks and it now an expensive paperweight. I guess I could buy a new dna 30 chip and re do it myself. Hmmm. But was wondering Artemis did you have any luck contacting the manufacturer about your defective Cana mods?

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Yes, Clouper came thru with the product. Excellent customer service. I had put in a charge back with the bank at (around) the same time. I didn't expect Clouper to honor the warranty.
I'm blowing off fighting for a refund since I have my Cana mod.

Just explain to them the company went out of business.
They may want/need a video on what happened/what went wrong/and to prove it is their product.
Shenzhen Cloupor Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel:
0086-755-23712885
Phone: 0086-18898562436
Thanks will try and see what happens, did you make your initial contact with them thru email or website or phone call?

I know this is an old thread, but this is the company that just keeps on giving. I just got a note from my cc company. They told me that Shopvaporco claimed to have shipped my order and the charge was added back to my account. I dug through my e-mail and found the tracking # that they sent me back in July. Still no movement on it. Hopefully this will be resolved once and for all and if this guy ever rears his ugly, lying, scamming head again, he'll get called out and shut down ASAP.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Old thread indeed. I was under the impression they "made it right" to all the vapers that ordered from them. I know your Hot!! As Hell!! I would be.

Last edited:
I'm shocked at the balls on these guys. If they try to claim that I got my order again, I'll let you know. I was wondering if they pulled the same on anyone else that they screwed. Lying scamming liars.

Just found out that they're DBA BLO Emporium Vapor Company. They have a F.B. page with around 350 likes, and not one bad review. They have a new web-sight up and a juice line called Blo. As in Blo away cancer! Yes, it actually says that.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just found out that they're DBA BLO Emporium Vapor Company. They have a F.B. page with around 350 likes, and not one bad review. They have a new web-sight up and a juice line called Blo. As in Blo away cancer! Yes, it actually says that.
www.lovetoblo.com

I kid you not ... you can't make this stuff up.

"love to blo" ... yeah right, blow this, assholes!!!

I got screwed too. They sent an email over 6 weeks (missed it until recently)after I'd ordered asking me to do a chargeback myself. wtf. Kiss that $60 goodbye. I cant even tell what credit card it was on. I bank online so I get no paperwork, and only corporate can go back more than 90 days. Sat on hold for an hour. Hell with it.

VU Sponsors