Become a Patron!

Anyone get their order from shopvaporco?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vote this supplier belongs in the hall of shame, this vendor has had multiple unanswered messages and orders that remain unshipped and lack of tracking info and a list of other complaints against them and has not responded to many more on other forums, What say you??

Note...I left another forum because of ridicule sticking up for members that this supplier screwed, some folks over there don't see "rip off" even if it slaps them in the face, I guess you can't fix "stupid"

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I vote this supplier belongs in the hall of shame, this vendor has had multiple unanswered messages and orders that remain unshipped and lack of tracking info and a list of other complaints against them and has not responded to many more on other forums, What say you??

Note...I left another forum because of ridicule sticking up for members that this supplier screwed, some folks over there don't see "rip off" even if it slaps them in the face, I guess you can't fix "stupid"

you have my vote

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A Member quote elsewhere >Well, the warnings are posted all over the net. It seemed to me like the only people that were finding the thread here were the same ones that had already posted and just liked to keep things stirred up a bit. I feel like you did the right thing.

I was actually relieved that they had nowhere to come back to and post their videos/ comments making digs at me when the thread was gone.

In other words the whole vendor thread elsewhere was deleted because folks said their piece about

shopvaporco

Note to member who posted this post elsewhere, now your comments are "All over the net"

blondeth_zps3703a451.jpg

Last edited:
Someone on here posted for them a couple times regarsing the nautlus, said they ordered it amd got it and verified it was authentic, makes me wonder if it is one of their o2n making the posts
I bought 3 from them and they are not authentic as they suggested

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was just posted elsewhere I thought I would share with you all.

To Whom it May Concern:
our owner George had a severe stroke... to the point where he is unable to speak... this happened roughly three weeks ago. it has been a tremendous struggle to attempt to recover orders trying to log into emails, the websites dashboard, the shipping program, etc because these were all passwords George held... his plans were to eventually share them with us as business progressed. we are working our best to complete and finished everyones order and have deactivated purchases at this time... we appologize for the great inconvienece this im sure has caused you. everyday has been a struggle to receive the smallest information from george. this really sucks..

To Whom it May Concern:
our owner George had a severe stroke... to the point where he is unable to speak... this happened roughly three weeks ago. it has been a tremendous struggle to attempt to recover orders trying to log into emails, the websites dashboard, the shipping program, etc because these were all passwords George held... his plans were to eventually share them with us as business progressed. we are working our best to complete and finished everyones order and have deactivated purchases at this time... we appologize for the great inconvienece this im sure has caused you. everyday has been a struggle to receive the smallest information from george. this really sucks..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell no, and if they had trouble getting e-mails, why didn't they just ask for George to write down or type the passwords they needed?

To Whom it May Concern:

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years

To Whom it May Concern:

To Whom it May Concern:

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yes Artemis, I think the word "frinking losers" is a little hard. The reason why I am replying to your comment is I think during the ranting on Shopco on this thread we all some how became friends. The others on VT aren't spying on you , everybody is titled to there own opinion. If you look at things where it stands it all makes since with this vendor. Why would they come on that website and lie? with that story the way the members there are they will get the truth and they did.
Facts::
Owner had a stroke: I guess he ran the show.
Owner had all the passwords to the sites (so know employees had access) no answer to inquiries. the owner answered all inquires
Some employees quit (slow shipping) know one knows what to do? labor problems
Work load is heavy (They aren't paying attention to detail) orders shipping wrong also fulfilling orders with broken devices, (Not pre testing devices)

Like some member said earlier "Got over there heads on the July 4th sale" and I do believe that.

at least commend his brother going on the site ( stepping up to the plate) finally explaining the vendors situation. and trying to make it right if he can.

Personally, I think it is a mess at that B and M. To much revenue being taken in, to a point that you can not order on their site . They put everything on hold (product enquiry) to catch up on all the back log orders also quality control maybe? NO I am not defending them but looking at facts. NO I am no Judging and a BIG NO I will not be doing any business with them at this point of the game.

Last edited:

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I joined just to reply to georges brother. Done. Let them say what they want....they didn't go through this..and if they had...theyd be singing a different tune. On a different note..i cant keep my kayfun from leaking out the airhole.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sucks for you guys big time, Having a bunch of bullies commenting on that forum doesn't help things either. I certainly hope this has a good ending, but I have to say , its not looking like it will.Now folks can take in what was posted and make their own choices as to if they want to take a chance on this vendor or not. I have to say I will not.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Sucks for you guys big time, Having a bunch of bullies commenting on that forum doesn't help things either. I certainly hope this has a good ending, but I have to say , its not looking like it will.Now folks can take in what was posted and make their own choices as to if they want to take a chance on this vendor or not. I have to say I will not.
I really sorry for the vendor, I believe they started with good attentions. but I agree with you " I will Not" also take it what its worth, I know if I was in Artemis shoes I would be very very very pissed. really

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those people over on vapatron are no help. I am sorry your unit is broken Artemis. This is a mess.

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey the troll is still following and reporting back to the other forum. She is so stupid she even liked a post over at ecf....about me having to contact Cloupor. I don't have a tracking number or anything yet.

For what I gather I should be happy that I ordered from this company and just maybe clouper will replace my dna box? I just don't get the logic. So, I still have my own personal troll following me about the forums. To the troll: mind your own business...get a life!

So, I liked the fact that you may possibly be getting a replacement, shared that info with others and that makes me stupid? I am not the one that said that you should be happy about any of it. I have stated facts having to do with my business. That does not make me a drama queen. People will see you both for who you really are. Happens everytime. I would think that you may have figured that out by now.

Really some hateful folks on the net.

Last edited:

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no dna30 or money. Apparently they did something that delayed my dispute. I have to call my credit union Monday. No cash no product not happy

@Whiskey the troll is still following and reporting back to the other forum. She is so stupid she even liked a post over at ecf....about me having to contact Cloupor. I don't have a tracking number or anything yet.

For what I gather I should be happy that I ordered from this company and just maybe clouper will replace my dna box? I just don't get the logic. So, I still have my own personal troll following me about the forums. To the troll: mind your own business...get a life!

well artemus as you know a troll is a troll where ever it goes. lives under a bridge in secret and talks bad about others cause it has no friends. and the ones it does, screws them over making them disgusted at it. i hope clouper gets you a new mod.

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Snip................

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I liked the fact that you may possibly be getting a replacement, shared that info with others and that makes me stupid? I am not the one that said that you should be happy about any of it. I have stated facts having to do with my business. That does not make me a drama queen. People will see you both for who you really are. Happens everytime. I would think that you may have figured that out by now.

Stillwater aka salemgold/smokefree
Well howdy , You will be sooooo happy here:):):):):):):):):):)

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just registered today and have been following this thread since its start. I placed and order 6/14/14 and received nearly 2 weeks later. Worst part is that they are local. Their B/M does not offer the same online pricing so that is why I went that route. Anyways my order had errors and I emailed them immediately. No response. Wait 2 weeks, and email again. Nothing. So now we get this new info, so I have emailed again. We shall see.

BTW these names: Ehab Abufari & Adam Abufari are somehow related to this business... Just saying'.

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ehab started fasttechus then changed the name to shopvapor.com
http://fasttechus.com.cutestat.com/
Critical thinking time... Ehab started fasttechus then changed names to shopvaporco.com. Yet he doesn't have access to the internal documents, only George does.

There's something rotten in Denmark.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Hi guys so I saw at VT there whole thread is gone wow, and sorry to here about the trolls, man I drop out for a week and miss much. Wish my email would have gotten some kind of answer from whoever. I think whole thing my fault, my missing item from them was a itaste vtr, so I got my money back from chase cc and ordered one off of rakuken.com cheaper too. But not to be 2 day before I'm suppose to get it I get email saying post office lost shipment giving you refund because since rakuken.com is middleman order too old in there System to re-ship. So this time at least company is so proactive I didn't even have to complain to get my money. So now trying for the third time to get a vtr at a good price..... it's 2 days past arrival date and tracking number says electronic information received still. Sigh so see It's my fault I've been fated not to get an itaste vtr. Lol hope everyone else is getting there money back and all is well with you. Vape proud vape loud vape friends & Remember if you don't who will!

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys so I saw at VT there whole thread is gone wow, and sorry to here about the trolls, man I drop out for a week and miss much. Wish my email would have gotten some kind of answer from whoever. I think whole thing my fault, my missing item from them was a itaste vtr, so I got my money back from chase cc and ordered one off of rakuken.com cheaper too. But not to be 2 day before I'm suppose to get it I get email saying post office lost shipment giving you refund because since rakuken.com is middleman order too old in there System to re-ship. So this time at least company is so proactive I didn't even have to complain to get my money. So now trying for the third time to get a vtr at a good price..... it's 2 days past arrival date and tracking number says electronic information received still. Sigh so see It's my fault I've been fated not to get an itaste vtr. Lol hope everyone else is getting there money back and all is well with you. Vape proud vape loud vape friends & Remember if you don't who will!
JG see your having a pickle of a time getting the VTR. Try http://www.vaportekusa.com/ 79.99. reliable shipping, yeah at the looks of it this thread will close soon also.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Artemis, your chargeback should not be held up...Mike said that you are to keep your defective mod and apply for the chargeback...he is working with the CC company to make sure the chargebacks are not disputed or held up. So, if Cloupor or whoever replaces your mod, you will be out time and frustration but have a free mod! Good luck to you. This would be the outcome that might make you happy.

Is this true? Hell, I have no idea. Did George have a stroke? Hell, I have no idea but sure wish him and his family the absolute best if it did happen.

The latest I read is that anyone with an order that included the Cana mod is to get a chargeback through their card and will not be receiving any part of their order. The remaining orders are going to be filled. Mike provided a direct email to contact him and advise about your orders.

Will this happen? Hell, I have no idea. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for resolution. The clones? It sucks. It also sounds as though there will be no recourse. Mike said they are going to make good on all orders that they CAN fill and close the doors. No new orders are being taken as evidenced by reports here and Mike's comments.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and, they changed their name to VaporCo because of the ration of crap they got for being "Fast Tech US" but supposedly not associated with FastTech China. Also, George is the same as the A??? name person. It is so convoluted at this point. I am just posting this because no one can read it with the other thread deleted.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just trying to follow this...............

monty-python-my-brain-hurts.jpg

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Artemis, your chargeback should not be held up...Mike said that you are to keep your defective mod and apply for the chargeback...he is working with the CC company to make sure the chargebacks are not disputed or held up. So, if Cloupor or whoever replaces your mod, you will be out time and frustration but have a free mod! Good luck to you. This would be the outcome that might make you happy.

Is this true? Hell, I have no idea. Did George have a stroke? Hell, I have no idea but sure wish him and his family the absolute best if it did happen.

The latest I read is that anyone with an order that included the Cana mod is to get a chargeback through their card and will not be receiving any part of their order. The remaining orders are going to be filled. Mike provided a direct email to contact him and advise about your orders.

Will this happen? Hell, I have no idea. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for resolution. The clones? It sucks. It also sounds as though there will be no recourse. Mike said they are going to make good on all orders that they CAN fill and close the doors. No new orders are being taken as evidenced by reports here and Mike's comments.
Where are mike's comments you mentioned at?

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JG VT deleted it all . with warnings !!!!!!!!!! Take a look ? http://www.vapeatron.com/

He deleted the orginal thread that had George's (not his real name but let's not go into that mess) comments.

There is a new shopvaporco thread with Mike's responses. And yep, there is a warning. I didn't see all the snarky undertones because I am too thick headed to pick up on the nuances of hate I guess (thank God!!!) but I understand it get very nasty with sniping and back stabbing.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Wow I didn't see that either but I stop posting in that thread after I got my money back for chase cc and I posted the whole enchilada I one post start to finish. But man I had like 15 post I that thread and there even gone from my post count in my profile on that forum. I haven't check out yet the new thread glow plug mentioned but heading that way now

VU Sponsors