Become a Patron!

Anyone get their order from shopvaporco?

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read the negative reviews and went in to their site. Yep. My CC info had been stored so I did the same thing by making a dummy order and zeroing out my CC number and changing exp date as well as security code. DO NOT LIKE.

I have also been conversing with Square by email since they are responsible for running the CC. They have stringent security practices but that doesn't prevent Vapor Co from saving info. I am awaiting further info from them. Don't know if it will have any effect on the security at VaporCo. I do wish they still had Paypal. I felt safer with that.

So far, no movement on my package that was "shipped" yesterday at about 11:30 a.m.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read the negative reviews and went in to their site. Yep. My CC info had been stored so I did the same thing by making a dummy order and zeroing out my CC number and changing exp date as well as security code. DO NOT LIKE.

I have also been conversing with Square by email since they are responsible for running the CC. They have stringent security practices but that doesn't prevent Vapor Co from saving info. I am awaiting further info from them. Don't know if it will have any effect on the security at VaporCo. I do wish they still had Paypal. I felt safer with that.

So far, no movement on my package that was "shipped" yesterday at about 11:30 a.m.
glad to know about the saved cc's. this isnt good!

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know the owners names ? I have connections that can get me there info like a home phone # just need full name

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Thanks I saw all that already in process of looking thru local city business license records to get a name. But I'm giving on getting anything from them and calling the credit card company to get my money back. I traced the phone number there using its a Verizon number registered to vape Co. Not vapor Co

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if they are even located in the US, they are hiding a lot of info.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
The fact that someone said they moved this past week but it's not listed anywhere they were doing that or their new address isn't listed anywhere is not a good sign

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, not good at all. Wonder how this person knew they were moving. You know how rumors are...I am going to just chill for a day or two and see what happens. Otherwise, I will get a load into CA and go do some visiting...not! I won't take my truck back to CA just for a $35 order but I would be be tempted.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Remember: They came on the scene posting that they were Fasttech and the members on vapeatron raked his ass under the coals for trying to Lie, Then he changed his name to. Shopvaporco . Something wasn't right then. Now vapers are slamming this business all over the forums and it is like he just fell off the face of the earth. He is not defending his business reputation on these forums, again, something is not right. There are a hell of a vendors out there who care and put us first in customer service and fast shipping. I just will have to turn to them again, before this guy steals my $$$$$$

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
He should reply soon before too many of his customers go to the authority's. It's a federal offense he committed since most of his customers are not from California. It's fraud on a major scale from the sounds of it. The credit card company's may make a case of it after so many people cancel the charges he made on their cards.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember: They came on the scene posting that they were Fasttech and the members on vapeatron raked his ass under the coals for trying to Lie, Then he changed his name to. Shopvaporco . Something wasn't right then. Now vapers are slamming this business all over the forums and it is like he just fell off the face of the earth. He is not defending his business reputation on these forums, again, something is not right. There are a hell of a vendors out there who care and put us first in customer service and fast shipping. I just will have to turn to them again, before this guy steals my $$$$$$

I was moderator over on VT when they first showed up on there, I changed the user name to false tech for a laugh, they pm'd me after I changed it to what they go by now and the guy offered me a free mod of my choice for doing that, I declined because I thought they were fishy all along, no....somethings not right with them and I hope you all don't get burned, fingers crossed.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey I thought it was you. Much respect here. Thanks for clarifying things

I was moderator over on VT when they first showed up on there, I changed the user name to false tech for a laugh, they pm'd me after I changed it to what they go by now and the guy offered me a free mod of my choice for doing that, I declined because I thought they were fishy all along, no....somethings not right with them and I hope you all don't get burned, fingers crossed.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Here is their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-Co/624813750925938

I sent off another email.
My tracking number still shows no activity.

and facebook pm.

People complain about ordering from Fast tech.....send them to this place.
I tried all that no answers anywhere fb twitter yelp Instagram vapeatron forum vapingunderground forum. No answers anywhere. What I find interesting is people are getting emails the last week or so about orders being completed or shipped and that to me says that there getting the complaint emails just that they are ignoring them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just about ready to go back to cigarettes. This has really pissed me off.

They only printed the dam shipping labels so it appears that they are going to ship. VAPORCO be honest and reply to your customers.
A pack of Newports are looking better each day.
I don't have the funding to buy extensive hardware. I wish I did. I work prn and hardly get any work hours lately. I expect to obtain a product when I purchase it.
I feel like this experience is going to taint my experience with vaping.
Please don't let it, if you need anything at all send me a pm, I'll get it to you.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
I'm just about ready to go back to cigarettes. This has really pissed me off.

They only printed the dam shipping labels so it appears that they are going to ship. VAPORCO be honest and reply to your customers.
A pack of Newports are looking better each day.
I don't have the funding to buy extensive hardware. I wish I did. I work prn and hardly get any work hours lately. I expect to obtain a product when I purchase it.
I feel like this experience is going to taint my experience with vaping.
Yeah as whiskey said don't let one bad apple ruin it for you. Vaping has been the best thing i found to leave tobacco cigarettes behind. I've been vaping for 7 months now and i feel great. I'm not winded like i was just going up one flight of stairs. I was a smoker for 27 years a pack and and half a day i started vaping and 4 days in haven't had a cigarette since. The hard part for me was finding the right nic level but i got it at 24mg and after 7 months I'm down to 12mg. Really i got a ego and a tank if your in need you can pm about it. But there are really good sites and b & m vape shops out there. like strictlyecig.com just went from wholesale to retail have great prices too and I've been dealing with them from 7 months or vaperev or myfreedomsmokes, or fasttech. with everything there are some bad too. Just got to live and learns as with vaporco I'd say since you got a shipping email wait a week if not call you cc company and get you money back. But don't let this a hole get you vape friend, remember vape proud vape loud

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Janice,
Thanks for your response. Please rest assured that if you are purchasing from a Square merchant on Square Market, then your credit card information is stored securely with us on our servers, not with the merchant, nor on their website. They have no access to your full credit card information whatsoever.
I do hope this addresses your concerns. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cecilia
Square Support

This is the second response I have gotten from the CC processing company Square. Hopefully she is correct.

I still don't have any movement on my order. Wonder if they did move and everything is screwed up for awhile.

I put in an order with them on the 7th. I requested a tracking # from them about a week later and they did give me one the next day. They haven't shipped the package though. As of today there's still no movement on it. Their phone rings about 10X and cuts off and they are ignoring e-mails. They're also hiding negative reviews on their F.B. and Yelp pages. I called my CC company today and filed a dispute. If they would just not ignore e-mails all would be good. Even if they said that they were short one item that I wanted at least I would know that they were on top of it. The way they're handling all of this makes them look shady as hell.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im filing tomorrow and also calling the authorities. Ive seen other people file a dispute then they ship the package. This company is a fucking joke. And.if anyone does find out the owner last name let me know too. Fucking asshole, all this could have been avoided if they.just respond with the truth.

BTW, I did ask my cc company if there were any other charges on that card. There were not, but I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys for the pep talk! :) Wow! Joseph your link has some great prices. Do the have good CS and adequate shipping?
I'll wait it out. My bank is pretty anal so doing a chargeback will be a pain.
Yeah I never had a problem with strictlyecig.com so don't know about customer service but shipping was ok and got what I ordered. In less then a week too

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should we contact the WEstmeister police department? I will see what my bank states to do tomorrow. I sent vapor co an email about their fraud attempt. This is most likely a bad attempt. If they are for real they would be posting somewhere or doing something?
I don't know...but I'm not one to sit back...already have for too long.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just wanted to chime in and say that Stripe is a fantastic payment processor and I have successfully used them multiple times in the past without any security issues. They are secure because everything payment related is saved on their redundant servers and is encrypted.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
OK. OK. You guys the reason why I am posting this is maybe "we are going to far to the Left really" "it reminds me of a lynch mob forming"

Pro: They never cheated us out of our $$$$$$. (yet)
They have awesome prices on Hardware.
They had given us 30 ml bottles of ejuice free (2) bottles even, and mailed them to us. (which they did not have to)
There flash sells are also awesome.
You do get the product you ordered even if it isn't right you get something. When they do answer there phone you
complaint, they always say "keep it" and send you the right product.

Cons: Slow shipping
Poor customer service communication

Lets all weight the pros vs cons

I am just saying........... my opinion..............really

In general: If we do not like this vendor, we always have the option to do business with another. There a lot out there.
Hi Janice,
Thanks for your response. Please rest assured that if you are purchasing from a Square merchant on Square Market, then your credit card information is stored securely with us on our servers, not with the merchant, nor on their website. They have no access to your full credit card information whatsoever.
I do hope this addresses your concerns. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cecilia
Square Support

This is the second response I have gotten from the CC processing company Square. Hopefully she is correct.

I still don't have any movement on my order. Wonder if they did move and everything is screwed up for awhile.
Thanks for sharing, That answers my questions !!!!!

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK. OK. You guys the reason why I am posting this is maybe "we are going to far to the Left really" "it reminds me of a lynch mob forming"

They had given us 30 ml bottles of ejuice free (2) bottles even, and mailed them to us. (which they did not have to)
You do get the product you ordered even if it isn't right you get something. When they do answer there phone you

In general: If we do not like this vendor, we always have the option to do business with another. There a lot out there.

You may have gotten that...but not me. This was my first time order. And this has been the absolute WORST experience ever. Lies...lies..and more lies. And until they give me something, they HAVE cheated me out of 60.00, might not be alot to you. But to me,,thats money i had to save...and i chose them to buy my equipment from. See where im coming from. I saved a long time to buy a hana mod. I provide for my family first. Who knows when ill have a chance to get something.

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I am waiting for an order from the sale and have followed this thread. I think that you hit the nail on the head with lynch mob forming" most everyone here has had delayed shipping and ready to call police? WTF is that? From a noobs point of view it looks like a few people are OCD and the rest are feeding off them.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years

Ok guys on the credit cards it not the answer from square. Unfortunately since they stopped using PayPal they don't have automatic credit card transactions. What they are doing is taking your cc info and entering it into there store register which is thru square so to yes there keeping a copy of your cc information. 0000ing out the your cc information in the checkout my not be enough for to get it off there site you may have to ask them to manual take it out of there customer database.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just an update everyone. I see some activity with my order. It shows it was shipped out at 6:46. I will wait an see if it's the right product.
They did promise to mail this last Wed. LOL I don't know if they can "fix" their reputation. I sure hope it is what I ordered. I don't have much faith left. It's a shame they chose not to update us.
Mine shows no movement still

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am waiting for an order from the sale and have followed this thread. I think that you hit the nail on the head with lynch mob forming" most everyone here has had delayed shipping and ready to call police? WTF is that? From a noobs point of view it looks like a few people are OCD and the rest are feeding off them.
Dont judge dude...bad idea. You have no idea someone's situation.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yippee!! There is movement on my order #2793. It is in Anaheim! Now to email them and thank them for finally getting it out. I did leave a negative response on their Blog stating that great prices were only part of good customer service. Fingers crossed that it is correct since it is a surprise gift.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
My number is 2607. Hmmm weird. The one email I got from them Tuesday 7/1 was there out of the chana and will have a shipment of them in next day then will ship it to me. Except I ordered the itaste vtr.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No. I am not "one of their own". I saw an amazing deal and ordered from them twice with very good results. Passed on the info so others could get the same deal I did.
You weren't the person I was referring to. Sorry you took that wrong.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Well I called the cc company today and got my money back already. Here the history Ordered a itaste vtr on 6/27 they emailed me order complete on 6/28 as of yesterday received nothing and no answers to emails or calls. Now i did order 2 other orders from them which i received an chana mods in one order, other had flavorings 5 ce4 tanks and 2 mini protank 3. Those orders shipped together. When i order it was 3 order in 2 days and i understand confusion or mistakes since 3 orders together and i emailed them and got 1 reply stating would ship chana mod next day which wasn't what was missing. i emailed them about the mistake and nothing since. So I'm taking my money elsewhere and warning others to do the same. It's a shame and i hope that no one gets burned from this i do recommend anyone who think it's a one time thing you got your to look how they started in there thread on vapeatron stated they were us version of fasttech. If i had i wouldn't have ordered with them. Once a cheat always a cheat. Also a warning about their flavoring i received them in a glass bottle with the only labeling the name of the flavor on a mailing sticker. Asked for more information no answer so can't even use to 2 i got to see what they were offer since don't know the ingredients. Live and learn i am. I hope the best for everyone but also state karma gets everyone eventually. Vape proud vape loud vape friends

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Well I called the cc company today and got my money back already. Here the history Ordered a itaste vtr on 6/27 they emailed me order complete on 6/28 as of yesterday received nothing and no answers to emails or calls. Now i did order 2 other orders from them which i received an chana mods in one order, other had flavorings 5 ce4 tanks and 2 mini protank 3. Those orders shipped together. When i order it was 3 order in 2 days and i understand confusion or mistakes since 3 orders together and i emailed them and got 1 reply stating would ship chana mod next day which wasn't what was missing. i emailed them about the mistake and nothing since. So I'm taking my money elsewhere and warning others to do the same. It's a shame and i hope that no one gets burned from this i do recommend anyone who think it's a one time thing you got your to look how they started in there thread on vapeatron stated they were us version of fasttech. If i had i wouldn't have ordered with them. Once a cheat always a cheat. Also a warning about their flavoring i received them in a glass bottle with the only labeling the name of the flavor on a mailing sticker. Asked for more information no answer so can't even use to 2 i got to see what they were offer since don't know the ingredients. Live and learn i am. I hope the best for everyone but also state karma gets everyone eventually. Vape proud vape loud vape friends
You Too.. J.G.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Joseph- I think they mentioned in the vaporco thread at VT that the flavorings are suspended in PG. They also mentioned the manufacturer was from South or North Carolina as well. I never read the start of that thread but the info is about halfway thru the thread. (I think.) I have seen on FB where some folks have done some chargebacks due to not obtaining product thus far. I have a tracking number so I am still waiting. I learned a valuable lesson.
Thanks I'll search that thread to see if I can find it. Hopefully your order is everything it suppose to be. I couldn't wait any longer not being answered.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that one of those 30 watt clones? I don't follow that too much but I have heard lots of bad things about the clones being, well, pretty crappy all the way around. IF this is not what you have, disregard! Sorry.

My package was delivered and it 'looks kinda like a K101 (which is what she wanted)'. Have no idea if it is the correct item or not. Today, I really don't care. Tomorrow my Give a Shit Factor will have been replenished and I will probably care. Today...just want to crawl in bed and cover my head with a pillow. Harrumph.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got in from work and tried the Chana. The screen does not work. It did flash and went blank when I put a fresh battery in it. Thanks Vapor co for having great customer service. You don't reply to phone calls or email. Whats up with that. 60 bucks thrown away to make someone rich. Never again vapor co.
There has to be something. They offer returns. And i dont mean call them...call someone else. Has to be something.

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know if this Chana mod is suppose to come in a sealed box? Mine was loose in a box that looked like it was used. Just curious and thanks I know most stuff I have purchased has a wrapping.

I left a review on their website asking for a replacement.
Good luck with the that, seriously I hope you can't it. I got the chana mods from them too was one of the orders that did make it to me, it was a little wonky had to strip the screws to get the back open to put the battery in. The screen worked for me but the buttons lock all the time even if haven't been pushed 5 times. But mine came in a black box in bubble wrap with a screw driver. So no not suppose to be loose sound like you got the last one they had the display model. Sorry man if the screen not work I'd check the wiring. Check out YouTube for a video on the break down and put together of the chana mods. If your semi - handy it should be an easy fix if it's the wiring. If you do break it down you should do a video in case other vaporco buyers of the chana mod have same issues.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should also take pictures of how your items are received to compare and show for proof if needed, this is all horrible ...OMG

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I think the owner of this business, shopvaporco, is in over their head and can't keep up. I'm not condoning the lack of communication or slow processing, but some patience would be nice. Like someone said, we love their prices.

I purchased a Seven-22, mega Aerotank, standard Aerotank and two packs of dual coil heads. After the 30% coupon code, I paid $100.73 with free shipping. China vendors can't even match this. My order was #2625 and placed on 6-28. I think it was the first day of the sale. It shipped on 7-1. I believe I received it on 7-8. With prices like this, they have to be extremely busy.

I hope everyone gets what they ordered and suggest they not send out the lynching mob just yet. Just my humble opinion.

I ordered a mod from them. 4 days later, nothing has happened. I've emailed to inquire as to the status of my order, but have received no reply. I have since sent 2 emails cancelling the order and explicitly noting that they do NOT have authorization to charge my cc. I have also asked for confirmation of receipt regarding my emails.....radio silence. I will never shop here again. I wish I'd read this thread prior to ordering.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Does anyone know if this Chana mod is suppose to come in a sealed box? Mine was loose in a box that looked like it was used. Just curious and thanks I know most stuff I have purchased has a wrapping.

I left a review on their website asking for a replacement.

The one I have was from Focalecig and it came in a box that was obviously made for it as well as the 20watt version and mine had the check mark in the box that said DNA30. One compartment for the mod and one for the charging cable as well as a small instruction manual. This is now day four vaping on it and it works great.

Sorry this particular vendor is happily cheating you with bad service and a worthless mod if and when you do get one:(

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I think the owner of this business, shopvaporco, is in over their head and can't keep up. I'm not condoning the lack of communication or slow processing, but some patience would be nice. Like someone said, we love their prices.

I purchased a Seven-22, mega Aerotank, standard Aerotank and two packs of dual coil heads. After the 30% coupon code, I paid $100.73 with free shipping. China vendors can't even match this. My order was #2625 and placed on 6-28. I think it was the first day of the sale. It shipped on 7-1. I believe I received it on 7-8. With prices like this, they have to be extremely busy.

I hope everyone gets what they ordered and suggest they not send out the lynching mob just yet. Just my humble opinion.
If you were flat out lied to and waited a month....i think your tune would be different. I have patience, but not for being lied to. Sorry....no excuse for that.

VU Sponsors