Become a Patron!

Beginner help! Kangertech topbox mini

I've just upgraded from an eleaf istick to a kangertech topbox mini on my local vape shop's recommendation.
However I'm getting a lot of spitting and the vape seems extremely hot even though I've tried messing about with the different temp. and watt Settings, any advice on how to reduce these problems? Maybe what other people have theirs set at?
(Using at 45w & 200c with kangertech 1.5ohm SS coil & vape kitchen max VG liquid)
Thanks

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Twick, glad you found us. :wave:
I don't have that one, but I am sure some folks will comment soon that do, Enjoy the forum:shades:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey twick, welcome to the forum. I haven't used t that device but when I had spitting on that type of tank it's because there's liquid/juice in the center of the mod. The cause could be a few things. Make sure the tank is put together correctly and the o-rings are sitting correctly. It could also be the atomizer isn't set correctly top the base. Hope that helps!

Hey twick, welcome to the forum. I haven't used t that device but when I had spitting on that type of tank it's because there's liquid/juice in the center of the mod. The cause could be a few things. Make sure the tank is put together correctly and the o-rings are sitting correctly. It could also be the atomizer isn't set correctly top the base. Hope that helps!
Hey Kidd
Yeah that sounds about right. I've read a few things about clearing juice. Blowing out first & tipping upside down and giving it a blow out. Doing both seems to solve the problem for a little bit. I guess I need to dive into the set up a bit more to sort the leak.
Thanks

VU Sponsors