Become a Patron!

BEST COIL VENDOR?

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! So im looking for a good coil vendor, cheap prices but good quality. Oh and is there any places out there like zamplebox, but instead of juice, they send like coils, cotton, and stuff. Thanks!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow - thank you @Jimi D ! :D

@KingClouds Click on the link in my sig to go to the website. I'm not the cheapest, but I also don't use cheap wire. Specifically, I only use Sandvik wire (they invented Kanthal). I pretty much specialize in higher quality custom coils. I can build a set (or more) of coils specifically for your setup.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh and is there any places out there like zamplebox, but instead of juice, they send like coils, cotton, and stuff
I was thinking about doing a "Coil Of The Month Club", but with the upcoming FDA regulations, I need to make sure I can do it.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking about doing a "Coil Of The Month Club", but with the upcoming FDA regulations, I need to make sure I can do it.

wow that
Wow - thank you @Jimi D ! :D

@KingClouds Click on the link in my sig to go to the website. I'm not the cheapest, but I also don't use cheap wire. Specifically, I only use Sandvik wire (they invented Kanthal). I pretty much specialize in higher quality custom coils. I can build a set (or more) of coils specifically for your setup.

Wow thats awesome, so like you can build a nice setup for my smok h priv with the velocity RDA? im new at making coils and all that.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup. I just sent out 4 pairs to a dude who needed specific resistance levels. He said that they had to be 3.0mm inside diameter and they had to fit in a Griffin. Not a problem.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup. I just sent out 4 pairs to a dude who needed specific resistance levels. He said that they had to be 3.0mm inside diameter and they had to fit in a Griffin. Not a problem.

Just checked the website out, it looks amazing! Im eying those clapton coils :) but those Aliens:sad: are so sexy. Those are more of an advanced build tho

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It really depends on what you're looking for. More expensive isn't necessarily better - it really depends on your needs. I like to suggest the Fused Clapton coils for starters. The quality of the flavor and clouds is quite fantastic. Above that, I like Aliens, myself. Depending on the mod/atty setup I'm using, I almost always run one of those two types of builds.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It really depends on what you're looking for. More expensive isn't necessarily better - it really depends on your needs. I like to suggest the Fused Clapton coils for starters. The quality of the flavor and clouds is quite fantastic. Above that, I like Aliens, myself. Depending on the mod/atty setup I'm using, I almost always run one of those two types of builds.

So like a lower ohm equals more vapor and a warmer taste correct? so like if I was running a .5 ohm 26 gauge twisted, i would vape it from like 40-60 watts right

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup, that sounds about right - based on a 3.0mm ID and 7/8 wraps as a dual coil installation.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, that sounds about right - based on a 3.0mm ID and 7/8 wraps as a dual coil installation.

Sorry for the questions haha, but um a regulated box mod (smok h priv) wont blow up in my face because its got that chip. (exagerationBTW)
It even reads the resistance and I think it wont fire if its too low. not positive though.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're good to go. That mod will fire down to 0.10Ω in wattage mode and 0.06Ω in TC mode.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright sweet, oh and is there like mech mods with chips?
Sort of. There are a few with mosfet chips that'll keep it from firing if the batteries are not placed correctly and such, but for the most part you still need a working knowledge of Ohm's Law to use them.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is what you have, right?

2016-04-26-14_54_489801.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup - I was really referring to the mod, and just pulled the first pic I saw.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vote is @CrazyChef too...he will be your best friend for coils...and it's all clouds after that dude....lmbo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried doing that at a bar once - almost got arrested... :D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried doing that at a bar once - almost got arrested... :D
Not in broad daylight silly boy...
I appreciate that you communicate with customers and get just what they are looking for...very easy for newer vapers that want an epic setup without having expertise on coil building...a very cool service

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you - I think that good quality customer service (along with good quality products) is one of the best assets a company can have.

VU Sponsors