Become a Patron!

Best coils for the Cloud Beast?

Just got myself a Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast tank and I'm a little overwhelmed with the selection of coils.
I'm using an Alien 220w(which is also new to me). For a long time I was using a little 75w Pico with .4 ohm coils and I loved it. But I got Alien for better battery life, and to be able to put bigger tanks on it.
So where do I even start? What are the fundamental differences with each coil? Also, which ones will last me the longest?
Thanks for any advice, suggestions, or opinions!!!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got myself a Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast tank and I'm a little overwhelmed with the selection of coils.
I'm using an Alien 220w(which is also new to me). For a long time I was using a little 75w Pico with .4 ohm coils and I loved it. But I got Alien for better battery life, and to be able to put bigger tanks on it.
So where do I even start? What are the fundamental differences with each coil? Also, which ones will last me the longest?
Thanks for any advice, suggestions, or opinions!!!
Congrats on the Alien and Cloud Beast! I, too, am a proud new owner of an Alien and Cloud Beast. I've had the same coil in my Beast since last week when I got the tank last Wednesday and it is still running strong, and that coil is the V8-Q4 that comes with the tank. I still have the V8-T8 coil left to try as well as the RBA. I'm running my Q4 at 120 watts on the Alien with my ANML Unleashed "Reaver" juice and it's a perfect vape setup.

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The coils on my Baby Beast (and Big Baby) never lasted a week for me (Both on a new Alien)...but the RBA is awesome. I don't think I'll ever buy coils again. I've been looking at the TFV12, but I think I might just go with the TFV8.

Maybe I'll get the TFV12 when it's included with the GX350.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Using T6
BUT going to order some higher ohm blazer coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors